Jets cut Jacoby Ford and Ras I-Dowling along with 4 more to get to 75

itsJETStime

Damn, Ras-I Dowling had to be absolutely terrible. How do you get cut from a team where their #1 CB has a high ankle sprain, their promising rookie tears an ACL and their #2 CB just went AWOL. The Jets need all the help they can get from that position and Dowling STILL couldn't make the cut just based on that. This guy must be terrible. 

Damn, Ras-I Dowling had to be absolutely terrible. How do you get cut from a team where their #1 CB has a high ankle sprain, their promising rookie tears an ACL and their #2 CB just went AWOL. The Jets need all the help they can get from that position and Dowling STILL couldn't make the cut just based on that. This guy must be terrible. 

BUT DOOD

What? lol I think the final receiver spot will be decided between Hill and Nelson, don't understand whats so complicated about that. Once again, what's your take on it?

I expect the JETS to take 6 guys at WR position. Think Hill and Nelson would be higher on the depth chart compared to #5 or #6. To me both Hill and Nelson make the team.

I expect the JETS to take 6 guys at WR position. Think Hill and Nelson would be higher on the depth chart compared to #5 or #6. To me both Hill and Nelson make the team.

So who's your odd man out? Salas? He outperformed both Hill and Nelson this preseason.

So who's your odd man out? Salas? He outperformed both Hill and Nelson this preseason.

I said 6 but ot could very well be 7 if the JETS only go with 2 QB's. The final 6 to 7 spots are kindda clouded by the fact that some of the guys like Saunders and Enunwa are still on the main squad and Saunders is supposed to be playing a lot in the 4th preseason game. Honestly Saunders has not done much to deserve a spot on the roster. But he is a 4th round pick of this team so they have to carry him. Enunwa hopefully doesn't see much action and goes to PS.

I think the final two or potentially three  roster spots come down to combo of Salas/Gates/Enunwa/Saunders/Haakim.

We will see who survives.

My thoughts exactly, I was really hoping he was going to turn out to be a find, but if he can't make this roster, then he may be out of the league for good.

Archived