Wilkerson confirm refs favoring Packers

DRJETS

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This pretty much sums up the game for me.  I'm also surprised no one has brought up the offsides call on the Jets dline when Rodgers was obviously rocking back expecting the snap that didn't come and the refs never even considered calling it on Rodgers.   

WTF.  I brought that up during the game thread and on the very first post on this thread. 

:rl:

You're right. I don't know what's what right now. 

I got you whining like a bitch, protesting how much you don't care what I say and JiF texting me telling me he owns me...

I am completely confused right now. 

Whining? Where.

I don't want to hear about JIF texting you. Nobody does.

My favorite is that you actually thought to yourself "maybe if I neg rep all of his posts he'll stop."

Fat lot of good that did. 

Never thought that at all. I was hoping to get you to whine about me neg repping you and for you to try and convince us all that it doesn't bother you.

I'd say I came out ahead on that one.

Isn't it though?

All its missing is one of you making fun of a sibling that you didnt even know they had.

Never thought that at all. I was hoping to get you to whine about me neg repping you and for you to try and convince us all that it doesn't bother you.

I'd say I came out ahead on that one.

DOES NOT CARE!

No, because here's the difference between you and me. 

You always do this with people. 

I only do it once in a while when I am bored and only to people like you and shasta.

It took a while, but I finally got you to tap into a new level of cruelty.

You've earn your yellow belt, you pants-wetting sissy.

At this point all i want to know is who are the 100 guests viewing this topic and why don't they sign up or logon ?

40 are members of Klackos therapy group, 8 are lost Bears fans, and 52 just want to see this Integrity buffoon get his face smashed in.

Archived