Wilkerson confirm refs favoring Packers

DRJETS

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still can't believe the packers 'didn't hold once'.

the jets have a top notch defensive front, but I see few holds called, especially when a premier QB is involved. I don't think it is a planned thing, I think it is a human thing. The refs are weak willed, they play to the star and they play to the crowd

Andrew Luck on the uncalled hold/PI that led to the interception vs. the Eagles, that resulted in them winning: "It was an interception."

Rex Ryan on his "we want to be the bully" Jets being on the wrong side of Referee perception after punching Packers players: "The refs screwed us."

It's pretty pathetic that instead of tearing Mo a new a$$hole, he essentially pat him on the head, told him it wasn't his fault and that it was the refs fault. Who wants to argue about accountability and discipline today? Any takers?

^God among men

the jets have a top notch defensive front, but I see few holds called, especially when a premier QB is involved. I don't think it is a planned thing, I think it is a human thing. The refs are weak willed, they play to the star and they play to the crowd

They play to their bosses' agendas. 

99 percent of the posters here do not. 

I don't mind the Jets but I cant stand Rex and his mouth.

You know that Rex wants to publicly blame somebody else for his screw-ups, but has been muzzled, so he has a player do it. Just like Mo Wilkerson guaranteeing the win @ NE last season. That was all Rex.

Andrew Luck on the uncalled hold/PI that led to the interception vs. the Eagles, that resulted in them winning: "It was an interception."

Rex Ryan on his "we want to be the bully" Jets being on the wrong side of Referee perception after punching Packers players: "The refs screwed us."

It's pretty pathetic that instead of tearing Mo a new a$$hole, he essentially pat him on the head, told him it wasn't his fault and that it was the refs fault. Who wants to argue about accountability and discipline today? Any takers?

This is dumb because the refs very clearly and very purposefully blew this game. I don't get why this isn't obvious beyond the NFL being very well practiced in fixing games without anyone really noticing or care enough for it to matter. 

This is dumb because the refs very clearly and very purposefully blew this game. I don't get why this isn't obvious beyond the NFL being very well practiced in fixing games without anyone really noticing or care enough for it to matter.

Serious question: does the tin-foil hat set off metal detectors, or do you just allow the government to read your thoughts while you're at the airport so you just focus on kittens and stuff?

I don't mind the Jets but I cant stand Rex and his mouth.

You know that Rex wants to publicly blame somebody else for his screw-ups, but has been muzzled, so he has a player do it. Just like Mo Wilkerson guaranteeing the win @ NE last season. That was all Rex.

I hate the jets

So, I assert that gripes about officiating should be kept internal, and you say that it's dumb.

Then you put on your foil hat and plug the game-fixing conspiracy.

So, I assert that gripes about officiating should be kept internal, and you say that it's dumb.

Then you put on your foil hat and plug the game-fixing conspiracy.

Why should it be kept internal? BC the NFL's future #1 QB decided to not call refs and the league on their sh*t? Luck's being a good soldier and is going to be the getting calls kiiiiiiiid in a couple years.

It's no conspiracy that the NFL is rigged THO. It's the gosh-danged truth. 

Still can't believe the packers 'didn't hold once'.

Wilkerson is almost certainly correct. But he should not be saying so in public. The refs are not going to cut him any slack at all after saying this. In fact they'll be looking at him for even minor infractions. Tha may not be fair, it is reality. Could understand the frustratiion, but it ultimately is pointless and so expressed possibly harmful.

WTF.  I brought that up during the game thread and on the very first post on this thread. 

Totally missed it, my bad.  That was the call that I thought made it clear who the refs were pulling for, not a huge call only 5 yards but this was the one that proved that winning this game was going to be an uphill battle. 

It was the most lop-sided officiating I've seen in a long time.  Just a very bizarre game.  But that's is what you get when Rex is the Head Coach.  Everyone hates him and is against him so you cant expect to get calls or breaks.  Couple that with the fact he's a terrible Head Coach and the result is a 5-11 season.  

Amari Cooper and a badass Head Coach in 2015, baby!!!

It certainly was not worse than Oakland that game was a officiating disaster. Every time we did something productive they called a penalty on us. Both games were bad

It was the most lop-sided officiating I've seen in a long time.  Just a very bizarre game.  But that's is what you get when Rex is the Head Coach.  Everyone hates him and is against him so you cant expect to get calls or breaks.  Couple that with the fact he's a terrible Head Coach and the result is a 5-11 season.  

Amari Cooper and a badass Head Coach in 2015, baby!!!

Davidell Bevshaw can and will fix everything.

Why should it be kept internal? BC the NFL's future #1 QB decided to not call refs and the league on their sh*t? Luck's being a good soldier and is going to be the getting calls kiiiiiiiid in a couple years.

It's no conspiracy that the NFL is rigged THO. It's the gosh-danged truth. 

you may not believe me but i'm not trying to be a douche here. if you honestly believe it is rigged, why watch? and when/if the jets do win it all, does it mean anything if it was "their turn" according to the NFL script writers? serious question.

if it was scripted the CIA and state department and every other government agency running covert ops should bring the NFL in as consultants on how to keep a secret if they were able to keep the fact games were rigged from getting out despite the thousands of people over the years that would have to be in on it in order to pull it off. now if you're just talking about some home cooking here and there, and some favoritism given certain star players from time to time, yeah i don't think many people dispute that does happen. but a wide plot to manipulate the games? no way. and if there was a plot, someone somewhere would be making a killing in vegas which would eventually expose the whole thing. there is a reason you can't bet on pro wrestling.

Archived