Wilkerson confirm refs favoring Packers

DRJETS

let's see... do i love my children when they disappoint me... do i love my dog when it pees on the rug... do i love my wife when we are fighting... what a [CENSORED] comment

with me the answers are. Yes... Yes... and Not so much... LoL

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you may not believe me but i'm not trying to be a douche here. if you honestly believe it is rigged, why watch? and when/if the jets do win it all, does it mean anything if it was "their turn" according to the NFL script writers? serious question.

if it was scripted the CIA and state department and every other government agency running covert ops should bring the NFL in as consultants on how to keep a secret if they were able to keep the fact games were rigged from getting out despite the thousands of people over the years that would have to be in on it in order to pull it off. now if you're just talking about some home cooking here and there, and some favoritism given certain star players from time to time, yeah i don't think many people dispute that does happen. but a wide plot to manipulate the games? no way. and if there was a plot, someone somewhere would be making a killing in vegas which would eventually expose the whole thing. there is a reason you can't bet on pro wrestling.

- I don't watch, I observe.

- More or less, yes it will be their turn in some way. 

- We hear what we're allowed to hear as far as the CIA, state department, and other gov agencies. Sure we KNOW the NSA is a sh*tdick operation, but the **** you gooooooonnna dooooo aboooout it brah? Stop using the internet and devices? Protest? Strike? **** that! The price is too high.

- Home cooking here and there goes a long long way when you more or less control what gets out, what gets talked about, and even *how* it's talked about. 

I didn't read all 8 pages but Mo can go eff himself. He showed absolutely no leadership by throwing haymakers, then confirmed his lack of leadership by smiling all the way off the field.

I was totally surprised by his behavior on both counts.

Then I thought, "Gee, he looks like a 300 LB Somali pirate."

- We hear what we're allowed to hear as far as the CIA, state department, and other gov agencies. Sure we KNOW the NSA is a sh*tdick operation, but the **** you gooooooonnna dooooo aboooout it brah? Stop using the internet and devices? Protest? Strike? **** that! The price is too high.

- Home cooking here and there goes a long long way when you more or less control what gets out, what gets talked about, and even *how* it's talked about.

Thanks for the very clear explanation!

Double post

Triple post

I didn't read all 8 pages but Mo can go eff himself. He showed absolutely no leadership by throwing haymakers, then confirmed his lack of leadership by smiling all the way off the field.

I was totally surprised by his behavior on both counts.

Then I thought, "Gee, he looks like a 300 LB Somali pirate."

I felt the same way--even the last part!

It was the most lop-sided officiating I've seen in a long time. Just a very bizarre game. But that's is what you get when Rex is the Head Coach. Everyone hates him and is against him so you cant expect to get calls or breaks. Couple that with the fact he's a terrible Head Coach and the result is a 5-11 season.

Amari Cooper and a badass Head Coach in 2015, baby!!!

Just like the 3-13 season we nearly had last year?

Andrew Luck on the uncalled hold/PI that led to the interception vs. the Eagles, that resulted in them winning: "It was an interception."

Rex Ryan on his "we want to be the bully" Jets being on the wrong side of Referee perception after punching Packers players: "The refs screwed us."

It's pretty pathetic that instead of tearing Mo a new a$$hole, he essentially pat him on the head, told him it wasn't his fault and that it was the refs fault. Who wants to argue about accountability and discipline today? Any takers?

You don't think the refs screwed us out of a TD? The least those refs could've done was to apologize after the TO TD n gave the TO back to the Jets n considered it an official TO. Instead, jets were mugged of a TD AND a TO.

Other than no penalty against GB during the skirmish the Jets didn't make enough plays. End of story.

Honestly I'm getting tired of these players not making plays when they need to.

Well they did...but it got called back after a TO.

You don't think the refs screwed us out of a TD? The least those refs could've done was to apologize after the TO TD n gave the TO back to the Jets n considered it an official TO. Instead, jets were mugged of a TD AND a TO.

No. Our sideline screwed us out of a TD, if you find yourself blaming the refs it is because you are delusional. The refs screwed us a ton in that game, but in that circumstance, the refs decision was pre-empted by complete fail by our sideline.

The rest of this post about apologies and giving timeouts back is ridiculous. 

No. Our sideline screwed us out of a TD, if you find yourself blaming the refs it is because you are delusional. The refs screwed us a ton in that game, but in that circumstance, the refs decision was pre-empted by complete fail by our sideline.

The rest of this post about apologies and giving timeouts back is ridiculous.

Fail by our sideline? U mean calling a TO on a 4th down play when the formation was incorrect is considered "complete fail"? No one called TO from the Jets side. I don't care if Marty was yelling. I don't care if Richardson whispered in the refs ear. They have no authority to call TO just like they have zero authority to challenge a play. Rex has the authority n he didn't call it.

"Complete fail" would be to blame the Jets for not beating a top 5QB in his backyard while the refs are on his side too.

Fail by our sideline? U mean calling a TO on a 4th down play when the formation was incorrect is considered "complete fail"? No one called TO from the Jets side. I don't care if Marty was yelling. I don't care if Richardson whispered in the refs ear. They have no authority to call TO just like they have zero authority to challenge a play. Rex has the authority n he didn't call it.

"Complete fail" would be to blame the Jets for not beating a top 5QB in his backyard while the refs are on his side too.

lol, you are clueless

You are complaining about the refs screwing us, but I am the SOJ fan? What dumb thing to say, seriously you have no clue what you are talking about.

The Jets did indeed get screwed over by the refs in this one. Not just the non-timeout either. Jets DL had their way with the Packers' OL. 

The Jets did indeed get screwed over by the refs in this one. Not just the non-timeout either. Jets DL had their way with the Packers' OL. 

Yeah, as I already explained, there are plenty of things that went wrong in the officiating of this game, but the timeout was more about us, than the refs. 

Back to this other guy's point. SOJ fans whine all week about officiating rather than talking about everything else the team did poorly. That's not me. 

Jets got screwed by the refs on the TO n that's a fact, not an opinion. Players on the sideline can not call a TO. Don't care what u have to say.

SOJFs have the Chicken Little mentality like yourself. I saw too many positives in that game to have a "sky is falling" mentality.

Yeah, as I already explained, there are plenty of things that went wrong in the officiating of this game, but the timeout was more about us, than the refs. 

Back to this other guy's point. SOJ fans whine all week about officiating rather than talking about everything else the team did poorly. That's not me. 

The timeout was on the refs, as was a good half dozen+ non-calls for the Jets. If the rule is that only the HC or a player on the field can call a timeout then the refs broke a rule. Even for the NFL I can't think of a game I've ever seen more obviously rigged...maybe that Colts game in 2009 to get the Jets into the playoffs. Rodgers was going to get walloped all game if it wasn't for the refs. 

Archived