Wilkerson confirm refs favoring Packers

DRJETS

Dont hold the Ape back, muffin top.  He's out here spewing the truth and helping people see the light.  Rex is being carried and propped up by an incredibly talented roster.  He literally brings nothing to the table, at all.

Here is where you and I differ.

I don't care if NOBODY here agrees with me. I'm sharing a point of view, that is all. I don't need people to agree with me to feel fulfillment, like you. I don't need people to rep me, or tell me I'm their favorite poster, like you. I'm okay with being the a$$hole.

It is the internet, and the griping I do here happens so that none of it ever comes out of my mouth in real life, because the day I become some miserable ****er that bitches about the Jets to his real life friends, family and coworkers, is the day I've lost. 

So... let me have my grouchiness, agree with some or none at your leisure, and try and find it in yourself to come up with at least one funny zinger somewhere along the lines. You are just so unfunny. It's a shame.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andrew Luck when he's not in front of the cameras:  "Do you believe that bullsh-t?  It was clearly a fuc-- pass interference".

You're so entrenched in this new hate Rex campaign that you've lost all objectivity.  Your "points" are transparent nonsense and are laughably poor to anyone with a brain.

God have mercy on your stupid soul.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Not true.  I actually agree with part of it.  I just don;t need to be reminded of the same thing over and over again.  

Gotcha, and I can appreciate that take on the redundancy of it. 

Still though... isn't it funny what a pair of twats it turns JIF and Klacko into?

This last game just felt like the refs had decided that if the Packers were going to go down 0-2 then the other team in this case the JETS just had to win inspite of them.

The JETS almost showed them they were that good compared to the Packers if not for the unfortunate TO mixup. And for all the analysis of the TO the one thing lost is the fact that the timeout was given after the ball was already snapped. So yeah the refs were that bad. Period.

Truth is Rex has his faults but he is also working in "realtime" with a team that has issues.  I just think we have to see a little more before we take a nose dive on Rex, the Jets and the season.  I feel like we are already 2-7 with the crap on this board.

Its feel like 2-7 because thats where they will be after 9 games.  Why?  Because Rex Ryan sucks and is driving a completely loaded SB caliber team into the ground. 

Except it.  It is what it is.  We'll have a new badass Head Coach next year and hopefully Amari Cooper too. 

Its feel like 2-7 because thats where they will be after 9 games.  Why?  Because Rex Ryan sucks and is driving a completely loaded SB caliber team into the ground. 

Except it.  It is what it is.  We'll have a new badass Head Coach next year and hopefully Amari Cooper too. 

Maybe the best Freudian slip in board history.

Not any stupider than any of your posts. 

INFINITY 

Yes, that just happened. 

Well guess what?

THAT. JUST. HAPPENED.

VIVA PAC!!!! 

Klacko, you should really be careful what you wish for... would you like me to make you look silly for a 3rd day in a row here?

I mean, I'm considering acquiescing to the gentle sensibilities of my friend Crusher. However, if you continue to serve the meatball pitches, it'll be virtually impossible for me to resist the temptation of making you taste some Ape taint.

Klacko, you should really be careful what you wish for... would you like me to make you look silly for a 3rd day in a row here?

I mean, I'm considering acquiescing to the gentle sensibilities of my friend Crusher. However, if you continue to serve the meatball pitches, it'll be virtually impossible for me to resist the temptation of making you taste some Ape taint.

I thought you didn't care what anybody thinks?

Here is where you and I differ.

I don't care if NOBODY here agrees with me. I'm sharing a point of view, that is all. I don't need people to agree with me to feel fulfillment, like you. I don't need people to rep me, or tell me I'm their favorite poster, like you. I'm okay with being the a$$hole.

It is the internet, and the griping I do here happens so that none of it ever comes out of my mouth in real life, because the day I become some miserable ****er that bitches about the Jets to his real life friends, family and coworkers, is the day I've lost. 

So... let me have my grouchiness, agree with some or none at your leisure, and try and find it in yourself to come up with at least one funny zinger somewhere along the lines. You are just so unfunny. It's a shame.

Wow.  This seems a little uncalled for.  Not sure what I did to you for you to attack me like this, I was actually complementing you.  Jeez.

All you are doing is illustrating the point I'm making. Luck, a class act, keeps it in the locker room. Wilk, our best player, goes to the press. 

"New"?

I've been saying the same things about Rex since the day he got here. He's an embarrassment. Would I love him to win for us? Absolutely. Do I think he will, and do I have to like him just because he's just so likably likable? No ******* way. I think he's a moron. I think the points that defend him and his epic pursuit of mediocre are laughable. 

To date the only things people say about Rex that I agree with are 1.) he is likable, 2.) he is entertaining. Neither of those things have helped him win sh*t for us.

He's irresponsible with roster decisions, Woodhead, Mason, Holmes captain, Sanchez, Scotty McKnight, promising Coples we'd draft him, the Terminator, Plaxico, etc. all prove that.

He wets his pants with a lead. He may be a "good" defensive coach, but his defense is one of the least clutch units I've ever seen. It is easier to predict when his defense will bend over and give away a lead, than it is to predict the next dumb remark you'll make. 

I could keep going, but I really don't need to... you can keep your master motivator and his calamity of disorganization. I'll keep my expectations for something better. 

slide_325288_3115107_free.jpg

He said it. Does it matter?

Um.. yeah it does.  In one case he is trying to motivate the team and get them to have an expectation that the refs will be against them, in the other he is rewarded and excusing WIlkerson's stupidity.  But hey, embarrassingly stupid, etc. etc.  Hell, even the Ilk agrees that the refs were appalling in that game, but not you.  You're above all that. 

This last game just felt like the refs had decided that if the Packers were going to go down 0-2 then the other team in this case the JETS just had to win inspite of them.

The JETS almost showed them they were that good compared to the Packers if not for the unfortunate TO mixup. And for all the analysis of the TO the one thing lost is the fact that the timeout was given after the ball was already snapped. So yeah the refs were that bad. Period.

I agree. We didn't lose because of the Refs, but they were definitely helping the Packers when they could. I watched JETS extra point last night and Chad Cascadden said that the call when we lost the INT was ticky tac. He said that it was the coaches fault but the refs were ridiculous for calling that when Snacks only had 1 foot on the field.

Andrew Luck on the uncalled hold/PI that led to the interception vs. the Eagles, that resulted in them winning: "It was an interception."

Rex Ryan on his "we want to be the bully" Jets being on the wrong side of Referee perception after punching Packers players: "The refs screwed us."

It's pretty pathetic that instead of tearing Mo a new a$$hole, he essentially pat him on the head, told him it wasn't his fault and that it was the refs fault. Who wants to argue about accountability and discipline today? Any takers?

In all fairness - I don't think Rex said "the refs screwed us". Also it's not clear when Ryan made that statement that Wilerson attests to - it could have been before the game - the motivational US against Them. I don't think Ryan said that to Wilkerson - actually he couldn't have, wilk wasn't even on the sidelines after the fight.

Um.. yeah it does.  In one case he is trying to motivate the team and get them to have an expectation that the refs will be against them, in the other he is rewarded and excusing WIlkerson's stupidity.  But hey, embarrassingly stupid, etc. etc.  Hell, even the Ilk agrees that the refs were appalling in that game, but not you.  You're above all that. 

Don't bother. He doesn't care what ANYBODY thinks. 

No. I got it. It just wasn't funny or clever. 

For someone who doesn't care what ANYBODY thinks you certainly seem to care a great deal about what I think. 

It wasn't supposed to be either. You didn't get it. I was just being respectful to Crusher, because he's gone to bat for me so many times.

Has nothing to do with you, what you think or anything of that sort. You are imagining things, probably because you aren't very intelligent. Go back to talking about anchors or whatever it is you do... 

In all fairness - I don't think Rex said "the refs screwed us". Also it's not clear when Ryan made that statement that Wilerson attests to - it could have been before the game - the motivational US against Them. I don't think Ryan said that to Wilkerson - actually he couldn't have, wilk wasn't even on the sidelines after the fight.

Thumbs up.

It wasn't supposed to be either. You didn't get it. I was just being respectful to Crusher, because he's gone to bat for me so many times.

Has nothing to do with you, what you think or anything of that sort. You are imagining things, probably because you aren't very intelligent. Go back to talking about anchors or whatever it is you do... 

Well if you don't care and I'm so dumb why are you wasting your time with me?

I agree. We didn't lose because of the Refs, but they were definitely helping the Packers when they could. I watched JETS extra point last night and Chad Cascadden said that the call when we lost the INT was ticky tac. He said that it was the coaches fault but the refs were ridiculous for calling that when Snacks only had 1 foot on the field.

This pretty much sums up the game for me.  I'm also surprised no one has brought up the offsides call on the Jets dline when Rodgers was obviously rocking back expecting the snap that didn't come and the refs never even considered calling it on Rodgers.   

Archived