Jags sign LB Jeremiah George off Jets PS

C Mart

i think bradway was banging the drum for russell wilson also. oh the things that could've been.

Bradway was a terrible GM for a lot of the reasons Tannenbaum was a terrible GM, but he actually hit on quite a few mid/late round picks. Really no sign of that so far from the new guy. Maybe it's just a matter of time? I certainly hope so.

Good for him. He's also the Jets' Senior Director of College Scouting. I'm not sure why he gets to skate on guys like Saunders and George but Idzik doesn't.

Good for him. He's also the Jets' Senior Director of College Scouting. I'm not sure why he gets to skate on guys like Saunders and George but Idzik doesn't.

He's Idzik's hire now. He had the chance to replace him, but opted not to.

I think it's perfectly logical that the Jets franchise stopped making good draft choices the day Eric Mangini was fired.

2011 was really good and 2012 was actually halfway decent. Both were a lot better than 2008. 

Are we considering Jeremiah George to be a failure because he got poached? he could go on to have a great career. 

Archived