Rex presser starts now

Matt39

"We had a great week of preparation. I really though we were going to have a great game, I really thought we were going to have a great game" - Rex Ryan, discussing the abomination of the loss to the Bills.

This quote shows clearly how little Ryan understands his own team and where it really is.

The man is living in a fantasy world (reminds me of his fans....)

"We had a great week of preparation. I really though we were going to have a great game, I really thought we were going to have a great game" - Rex Ryan, discussing the abomination of the loss to the Bills.

This quote shows clearly how little Ryan understands his own team and where it really is.

The man is living in a fantasy world (reminds me of his fans....)

The chasm between what is and what he expects is alarmingly huge.

Maybe the Idiot GM should have signed a viable back up. Stupid post.

Yeah, I said that at the time he was signed. When did I ever celebrate the Vick signing? I said then and I've said for weeks, he is not the silver bullet. I said I'd rather root for a lost season than a Mike Vick led team, if you look back on it.

But then, you don't fact check ... we established that earlier today, which is why you're acting all wadded up now. 

New York Media is ******* with Rex hard.

"Do you wish Mark Sanchez was still on this roster?"

Rex sounds like a dying puppy. Pathetic.

"I believe we have two QB's who can play".

Lol.

Sad puppy Rex would be easy to empathize with if "not here to kiss the rings" Rex never existed. Karma is a mother****er.

New York Media is ******* with Rex hard.

"Do you wish Mark Sanchez was still on this roster?"

Rex sounds like a dying puppy. Pathetic.

"I believe we have two QB's who can play".

Lol.

It was all fun and games when he was successful in 2009 and 2010. now he is being compared to Kotite lol and even Herm was never compared to Kotite. another year wasted because this piece of garbage should have been fired at the end of last year.  ''The old momentum into next year''!!

The last time I was this depressed about the Jets was 1996. and in 1997 A messiah came out from behind the curtains to save the franchise. there are no more messiahs out there folks.

It was all fun and games when he was successful in 2009 and 2010. now he is being compared to Kotite lol and even Herm was never compared to Kotite. another year wasted because this piece of garbage should have been fired at the end of last year.  ''The old momentum into next year''!!

The last time I was this depressed about the Jets was 1996. and in 1997 A messiah came out from behind the curtains to save the franchise. there are no more messiahs out there folks.

harbaugh but he ain't coming with idziot around

Starting Vick, I hope he sucks, Losing is the best thing for us right now, a few throw away wins with a lame duck Head Coach, and a GM who makes Tanny look like Ozzy Newsome. They both have to go!

going 1-15 isn't good for the soul of the team

Well Rex has to eat crow for all his boasts in his tenure

But hes not. hes in denial anything is wrong. and it shows just how clueless he is and was. hes incompetent and doesn't know what to do. hes not threatening any players jobs on the team. they are not being held accountable because he cant even hold himself accountable. the Jets are now the laughing stock of the NFL again. thanks Rex and woody!

But hes not. hes in denial anything is wrong. and it shows just how clueless he is and was. hes incompetent and doesn't know what to do. hes not threatening any players jobs on the team. they are not being held accountable because he cant even hold himself accountable. the Jets are now the laughing stock of the NFL again. thanks Rex and woody!

Drink when you watch this team- is the best motto

Archived