Twilight Zone - Mafia Game

Leelou

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just skimmed the game, Nolder was ******* obvious. If JIF wasn't such a terrible arguer it would have been obvious quicker. 

Kk.

When did young people become so lazy that they needed to start abbreviating "OK"?

I'm actually not getting a bad feeling from Arsis. Well, aside from the usual discomfort anyhow.  xD

Ping #1 = This is a hedging statement. I think she was also an early vote on Nolder, probably scum voting scum to breadcrumb scum votes in her history, while also massaging the rest of what is going on to see what takes off.

What bugs me here is...... when he was forthcoming and said he was town he got voted for it for being 'nervous'. Then he gets FoSed for not being forthcoming. There's basically no winning here. Which means we have at least one of the scummies pushing this train, imo.

Ping #2 = She's hedging yet again on Arsis, while suggesting we shift focus to the people pushing his train, by presenting a logical fallacy that scum is pushing his train. 

Scum jif would push a mislynch off the rip.

Scum crush would folly him.

Lili just seems to be pr hunting and doesn't even call my omgus omgus.

Nol is a slightly scummy tag-a-long. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole team was in that group and they're trying for a speed lynch on me who is an easy target.

Ping #3 = False meta on both JIF and Crush. Basically makes a soft sell that Nolder is town, because JIF and Crusher are both scum pushing a mislynch on D1. It's sort of like saying "don't vote Nolder, when you can vote the 2 scum I just caught who are voting him". 

Lily's playing odd, but accusing her of PR hunting is amateur stuff. She knows better, I'm not buying that finger pointing.

Now we see a hedging FOS of Nolder, and a "I caught the whole team" statement. Ironically, there is no easier target than JIF and Nolder on D1, but Arsis is selling that he's the easy lynch? 

This whole post was garbage. I'm surprised you didn't modkill him for being bad at mafia.

4 pages in and this motherf**ker doesn't even SUGGEST a blind lynch of me.  Too easy.

LOL

Unvote vote smash   

Comes into game and throws a vote in WITHOUT calling us stupid.  GOT em.

LOL

Ape lives!!!

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

You might want to reread that game, dude.  I was the one on his ass the whole damn time.  Actually, it was both Nolder and I.  Then I cleared him after he went emo and almost quit.

I don't mind people bragging about sh*t, but make sure you've got the facts straight.

Neither of you got me killed, it doesn't matter. LOL

Unvote

Vote Nolderp

He's trying to take the lead, this is what he does as scum, especially early.  Town Nolderp is more passive, timing his plays for later in the game.

You're welcome,

Batman

Totally a tell for Nolder, but also possible a bus play. I learned this game with Pac, Slats, CTM, Crusher... bussing is fun, bussing is necessary and bussing makes sense if your team has JIF and Nolder on it.

All day 1 cases are crap cases.  Mostly luck to get scum day 1. 

You've seen me prove this wrong. Let's go with 90% of D1 cases are crap.

I actually thought Lily's end of that convo was pretty good.

Nolder self-hammering probably means he was hard-bussed btw.

Keep talking... 

Upon further reflection, Smash is town.

Vote Arsis

Interesting, I reached that conclusion myself. That said, I'm going to vote Nyn

Players 
Crusher, The Four of Us Are Dying, vanilla town - NK N1
2. Hallia Ape
3. Lily
4. 80
5. Smash
6. Arsis - vanilla town, modkilled
7. Nyn
8. Pac
9. Nol, The Lonely, scum - Lynched D1
10. Wombat
11. AVM
12. Verb 

13. JiF

Oh, Leelou confirmed Arsis alignment with the modkill. Good... I'm not taking my vote off of Nyn.

Archived