Twilight Zone - Mafia Game

Leelou

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does it matter if he was named with other people? You can read right? They were all put on the spot.

Smash more so than the others even because he already had 3 votes on him. I didn't need to add to that.

And again voting someone with no votes...is a bad thing? I mean we all know your strategy for catching scum is to spin three times and see who's in front of you but other people like to vote and gauge reactions. It's called scum hunting maybe you should try it sometime.

You can argue that my calling him out wasn't serious or whatever because I didn't follow it up with a vote and normally I'd agree with you but you're ignoring the context of the situation. D1, a lot of people hadn't really checked in yet and were MIA. Hallia still is btw as is Pac. I didn't want to contribute to day ending early which is exactly what you're doing right now. You're going to go into N1 without even getting a stance from Hallia or Smash. I mean at least Smash voted but it's not like he gave a reason so he can BS about it later when he's called on it.

If any of those three people are scum and you're not I want your personal apology after the game is over because allowing them to go an entire day without having to contribute anything at all is just down right sh*tty play. Seriously. I want to state that again for effect. If any of those three people are scum you're letting day end without them having had to contribute anything.

That's a very lose definition of putting someone on the spot. Your defense of this is deserving of your death.

Witness if you will, a dungeon, made out of mountains, salt flats, and sand that stretch to infinity. The dungeon has an inmate: James A. Corry. And this is his residence: a metal shack. An old touring car that squats in the sun and goes nowhere - for there is nowhere to go. For the record, let it be known that James A. Corry is a convicted criminal placed in solitary confinement. Confinement in this case stretches as far as the eye can see, because this particular dungeon is on an asteroid nine-million miles from the Earth. Now witness, if you will, a man's mind and body shriveling in the sun, a man dying of loneliness.

Nolder was imprisoned on an asteroid, only receiving supplies from Earth once every 4 months. On one of the supply trips, Captain JiF brought Nolder a female robot to keep Nolder from wasting away from loneliness. As Nolder falls in love with the robot, he learns that he has been pardoned and can return to Earth. He gets in an argument with JiF once he learns he's unable to take his companion home with him. Upset by this, JiF shoots the robot and points as to how horrible of a human being Nolder still is. The two bicker until Nolder can take it no longer. He grabs the gun and uses it to end his misery. 

On a microscopic piece of sand that floats through space is a fragment of a man's life. Left to rust is the place he lived in and the machines he used. Without use, they will disintegrate from the wind and the sand and the years that act upon them. All of Mr. Corry's machines, including the one made in his image, kept alive by love, but now obsolete - in The Twilight Zone.

Nolder, The Lonely, scum, is dead.

It is now night. You have 24 hours to submit your night actions. 

JiF makes sense to me. Let's see what you got, Nol.

Unvote

Vote Nolder

Lily, seriously?

How does it make sense?

He's accusing me of leading the town because I responded to an attack 80 made on me.

Not to mention the fact that he's doing the very thing he's falsely accusing me of while calling me scum for it.

How is this fact escaping everyone?

I guess maybe it's not as much that JiF makes sense to me as I don't like your defense. It's both but more your defense. 

:/

And this is what I mean by damned if you do damned if I don't.

What am I supposed to do? Roll over and die? Let Jif's attacks go without comment?

If you look up 'Fake' in the dictionary, you'll find this conversation.

To expand.... Lily put him at L-2 with her vote. Up until then he was flailing in general and addressing JiF intermittently. Lily is the only one on his train he addressed specifically with his WHY?!... appealing to her. And then the disappointed smiley at her standing her ground. Seems completely staged. I didn't really like her earlier posts anyhow.

Sadly Im sorta neutral on you at this poisnt but the way Wombat calimed you are 100% town due to page 7 makes me feel worse about you.  It's a foolish thing to say on day 1.  Wombat should die

Unless the two of you are lovers  it's a statement that is not town friendly. 

Who cares?  People make outrageous-seeming reads on this site all the time.  I seem to recall JiF making a 100% Godfather read once.

I'll look it up.

And yes that's exactly what I'm saying. I thought you knew this.

I don't care if you don't believe it. You will when it happens.

And let me be clear, if I was a cop with some results I might out but as a cop on D1? Nope, not gonna happen.

If I'm a doc, a watcher, tracker, vig, jailer, roleblocker, or even just a regular villager I'm not going to claim.

This is dumb and makes no sense.

Archived