• Last Reply

Final Vote Count

Nol (7) - Nyn, JiF, 80, Smash, Lily, Verb, Nol
JiF (1) - Wombat
Smash (1) - AVM
Crusher (1) - Arsis
Wombat (1) - Crusher

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Verbal was one of my top 2 reads and his L-1 vote puts him squarely on the Bus vote list.  Smash and Lily are fine choices as well but Verb is suspect numero uno.

Oh I see.

This isn't new actually.

And honestly I don't want to explain it under pressure in a game.

I'll talk about it after the game is over.

Also Verbal I think the game I'm talking about is in Thak and I can't see Thak anymore so....no luck there.

Scum asking for permission.

Yes they do.  

Witness if you will, a dungeon, made out of mountains, salt flats, and sand that stretch to infinity. The dungeon has an inmate: James A. Corry. And this is his residence: a metal shack. An old touring car that squats in the sun and goes nowhere - for there is nowhere to go. For the record, let it be known that James A. Corry is a convicted criminal placed in solitary confinement. Confinement in this case stretches as far as the eye can see, because this particular dungeon is on an asteroid nine-million miles from the Earth. Now witness, if you will, a man's mind and body shriveling in the sun, a man dying of loneliness.

Nolder was imprisoned on an asteroid, only receiving supplies from Earth once every 4 months. On one of the supply trips, Captain JiF brought Nolder a female robot to keep Nolder from wasting away from loneliness. As Nolder falls in love with the robot, he learns that he has been pardoned and can return to Earth. He gets in an argument with JiF once he learns he's unable to take his companion home with him. Upset by this, JiF shoots the robot and points as to how horrible of a human being Nolder still is. The two bicker until Nolder can take it no longer. He grabs the gun and uses it to end his misery. 

On a microscopic piece of sand that floats through space is a fragment of a man's life. Left to rust is the place he lived in and the machines he used. Without use, they will disintegrate from the wind and the sand and the years that act upon them. All of Mr. Corry's machines, including the one made in his image, kept alive by love, but now obsolete - in The Twilight Zone.

Nolder, The Lonely, scum, is dead.

It is now night. You have 24 hours to submit your night actions. 

BATMAN !!!!!  He is back.  

Sounds more like sex than fighting. 

You're going to need to explain to 80.

OVER NINE THOUSAND PERCENT

You waste a solid DBZ reference on Nolderp (incorrectly)?  I expect better of you.  So much better.

Nolder, Wbat, Verbal.  Game over.

You're the umbrella this game needs

How can I be butthurt?

lol

**** Pac. And **** you guys too.

Unvote

Vote Nolder

LOLOLOLOLOL

Nahh, you can have the last taco.

1 -- If there was a "last" taco it doesn't matter if you give him permission or not.

2 -- Pac isn't paying attention yet, wasted reference.  Stick with bacon until you break out the taco bell drive-thru-on-a-lawnmower sometime tomorrow.

It's like you've never even played with us before.  You're on double secret probation.

Just point the umbrella (away from me) in which direction to go, and I shall follow

You're safe for now.  I always assume you're town until you give me a compelling reason to think otherwise (mostly because I never get a good read on you).  Plus League of Chaos and stuff.

Archived