Twilight Zone - Mafia Game

Leelou

You're safe for now.  I always assume you're town until you give me a compelling reason to think otherwise (mostly because I never get a good read on you).  Plus League of Chaos and stuff.

Sounds like my umbrella comments....disarmed you

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His name is Arch Hammer, and he's 36 years old. He's been a salesman, a dispatcher, a truck driver, a con man, a bookie, and a part-time bartender. This is a cheap man, a nickel and dime man, with a cheapness that goes past the suit and the shirt; a cheapness of mind, a cheapness of taste, a tawdry little shine on the seat of his conscience, and a dark-room squint at a world whose sunlight has never gotten through to him. But Mr. Hammer has a talent, discovered at a very early age. This much he does have. He can make his face change. He can twitch a muscle, move a jaw, concentrate on the cast of his eyes, and he can change his face. He can change it into anything he wants. Mr. Archie Hammer, jack of all trades, has just checked in at three-eighty a night, with two bags, some newspaper clippings, a most odd talent, and a master plan to destroy some lives.

Crusher knew how to be whoever he needed to be to blend in with the crowd so he could destroy the lives of scum. Unfortunately for him, someone was on his trail. 

He was Arch Hammer, a cheap little man who just checked in. He was Johnny Foster, who played a trumpet and was loved beyond words. He was Vergil Sterig, with money in his pocket. He was Andy Marshak, who got some of his agony back on a sidewalk in front of a cheap hotel. Hammer, Foster, Sterig, Marshak- and all four of them are dying.

Crusher, The Four of Us Are Dying, vanilla town, is dead. 

Somewhere across town a shot rang out. Who the intended victim was, we'll never know. 

It is now day. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. 

Pac and Hallia need to post game related posts by the end of this phase. 

OK here's the case on Verbal.  Outside of these 7 posts I have quoted below from Verbal, he's basically just been trying to make unfunny jokes the entire game.

Vote: Arsis

He knows why.  Mafia grudges are cool.

Truth

Well, because you said sorry.....

Unvote

NO, **** YOU MOTHER****ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote: Arsis x1000

Unvote

Nah, just kidding.  No way I'm moving away from my favorite target on D1.

Vote: 80

Unvote

Vote: Arsis

See what I mean about trying too hard?  Completely transparent.

Hey now, I did vote you. I'm just staying on Arsis for the joke and seeing who else comes for the ride. Been a good show so far.

Also, EAD. You're lucky I don't have a DK or you'd have been shot in the face before you even checked into the game.

<3

Blah blah.

What?!  That essentially cuts the lynch pool in HALF if he was right.

Unvote

Vote: 80

Finally he starts engaging in the game, and uses a pointless case by Arsis to move onto me.

I thought JiF was legitimately joking with his Nolder case until I saw Nol's reaction(s) and subsequent squirmfest.  That was fun to read.

So no reveal, eh?

Vote: Nolder

Calling Pac, calling Pac.  Hammer is ready!  Come by and post about wanting to hammer for 2 pages until somebody ninja's you!!!!!

^ was to 80

@Nolder:  I have no idea what game you're referring to.  I had no idea you don't reveal anymore.  So if you were Cop, you'd just say nothing and get mislynched?  I don't believe you.

Verbal doesn't acknowledge Nolder's presence in the game until here, when he lays the L-1 vote on him.  If this isn't a bus vote I don't think I know what Mafia is anymore.

OK here's the case on Verbal.  Outside of these 7 posts I have quoted below from Verbal, he's basically just been trying to make unfunny jokes the entire game.

See what I mean about trying too hard?  Completely transparent.

Blah blah.

Finally he starts engaging in the game, and uses a pointless case by Arsis to move onto me.

Verbal doesn't acknowledge Nolder's presence in the game until here, when he lays the L-1 vote on him.  If this isn't a bus vote I don't think I know what Mafia is anymore.

I noticed the early stuff too.  The Nolder vote could easily just be laziness rather than bussing though.  Would like to hear more from people before I committ to anything.

Archived