Twilight Zone - Mafia Game

Leelou

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess maybe it's not as much that JiF makes sense to me as I don't like your defense. It's both but more your defense.

:/

And this is what I mean by damned if you do damned if I don't.

What am I supposed to do? Roll over and die? Let Jif's attacks go without comment?

Hey Nodlerp.  Dont look now your at L2.  Reveal.

I don't reveal anymore unless there's a compelling reason.

There is no compelling reason.

If you think I'm scum vote and lynch me.

You'll be wrong and anyone on my train will be suspect.

I'm not giving scum hints as to whether they'll be lynching a PR or not.

Smash. I literally said hey guys Smash hasn't posted much yet, I don't want to add another vote on his train but let's hear what he has to say. And then you went at me which let Smash come, post and say basically nothing, vote me, and slip away again. You didn't even take notice because he's voting in support of your narrative but if you were really town you should be worrying about the fact that he voted and slipped away. When I flip if you're town you better take a damn hard look at yourself and then Smash.

That's hilarious considering my style as scum is to wait until there's several pages of things to reply to and then do "catch up" posts so I never have to act in the moment. I can dig up an old QT where I discuss this with my scummates. If this is what you're taking away from my meta that's fine but in my opinion that is not what I do as scum at all. My preference is to constantly be playing catch up as scum. Which is why I harp on inactivity so much as town because if people got off their asses and lynched people who do that kind of sh*t I could never get away with it as scum in the first place.

Please show me that post.  Quote it.  I'd like to read it.

My perception of your scum play is different than yours.  Go figure.

I don't reveal anymore unless there's a compelling reason.

There is no compelling reason.

If you think I'm scum vote and lynch me.

You'll be wrong and anyone on my train will be suspect.

I'm not giving scum hints as to whether they'll be lynching a PR or not.

Saying your not going reveal with out a compelling reason is doing just that, no?

I thought JiF was legitimately joking with his Nolder case until I saw Nol's reaction(s) and subsequent squirmfest.  That was fun to read.

So no reveal, eh?

Vote: Nolder

Calling Pac, calling Pac.  Hammer is ready!  Come by and post about wanting to hammer for 2 pages until somebody ninja's you!!!!!

Please show me that post.  Quote it.  I'd like to read it.

My perception of your scum play is different than yours.  Go figure.

Alright let's get this started.

Wombat, Hallia, 80, Smash, and Pac.

Game has started yo, don't make me Nolder you.

With that said I'll go against the grain and give Smash a chance and Vote Nyn.

Meanwhile Hallia and Smash continue to slip under the radar...

Good job Jif.

Saying your not going reveal with out a compelling reason is doing just that, no?

I don't understand what you mean can you rephrase?

I thought JiF was legitimately joking with his Nolder case until I saw Nol's reaction(s) and subsequent squirmfest.  That was fun to read.

So no reveal, eh?

Vote: Nolder

Calling Pac, calling Pac.  Hammer is ready!  Come by and post about wanting to hammer for 2 pages until somebody ninja's you!!!!!

You know I don't reveal anymore. I've talked about this both in games and outside of them.

Weren't you even in that game I got lynched as doctor that one time?

Why would you be surprised?

^ was to 80

@Nolder:  I have no idea what game you're referring to.  I had no idea you don't reveal anymore.  So if you were Cop, you'd just say nothing and get mislynched?  I don't believe you.

I'll look it up.

And yes that's exactly what I'm saying. I thought you knew this.

I don't care if you don't believe it. You will when it happens.

And let me be clear, if I was a cop with some results I might out but as a cop on D1? Nope, not gonna happen.

If I'm a doc, a watcher, tracker, vig, jailer, roleblocker, or even just a regular villager I'm not going to claim.

Thats what you call pointoing him out?  Dude...you mentioned him with 5 other names and that last post was an hour ago.

holy sh*t man

Oh...I'm so sorry. Did you want updates on Smash every 5 minutes?

JFC there's no pleasing you.

You have it out for me right now so everything is scummy in your mind.

I'm done arguing about minute bullsh*t.

It's all about having a compelling reason.

In this case there is none.

If your head is on the chopping block and you're most likely the lynch of the day..... what's the compelling reason not to claim?  I'm not following your logic.

I don't understand what you mean can you rephrase?

You said, you dont reveal unless given a compelling reason.  Followed by, I'm not giving scum hints to whether they are lynching a PR or not.

A compelling reason, from my perspective, would be if you have a power role.   Essentially, I took it as, you dont. 

Nothing really to make of it.  This is some new thing you're trying out and I disagree with the logic you laid out as to why.

You said, you dont reveal unless given a compelling reason.  Followed by, I'm not giving scum hints to whether they are lynching a PR or not.

A compelling reason, from my perspective, would be if you have a power role.   Essentially, I took it as, you dont. 

Nothing really to make of it.  This is some new thing you're trying out and I disagree with the logic you laid out as to why.

Oh I see.

This isn't new actually.

And honestly I don't want to explain it under pressure in a game.

I'll talk about it after the game is over.

Also Verbal I think the game I'm talking about is in Thak and I can't see Thak anymore so....no luck there.

Oh...I'm so sorry. Did you want updates on Smash every 5 minutes?

JFC there's no pleasing you.

You have it out for me right now so everything is scummy in your mind.

I'm done arguing about minute bullsh*t.

You said you put him on the spot before I blew this sh*t up with you.  So, your definition of putting someone on the spot, is mentioning his name with 5 others and then voting someone with no votes, while the party we're discussing had 3 at the time.  You didnt mention him again until like 5 pages later. Meaning you put nobody on the spot, at all and are lying about it.

Maybe you're having an off game but you're full of sh*t this one.

You said you put him on the spot before I blew this sh*t up with you.  So, your definition of putting someone on the spot, is mentioning his name with 5 others and then voting someone with no votes, while the party we're discussing had 3 at the time.  You didnt mention him again until like 5 pages later. Meaning you put nobody on the spot, at all and are lying about it.

Maybe you're having an off game but you're full of sh*t this one.

What does it matter if he was named with other people? You can read right? They were all put on the spot.

Smash more so than the others even because he already had 3 votes on him. I didn't need to add to that.

And again voting someone with no votes...is a bad thing? I mean we all know your strategy for catching scum is to spin three times and see who's in front of you but other people like to vote and gauge reactions. It's called scum hunting maybe you should try it sometime.

You can argue that my calling him out wasn't serious or whatever because I didn't follow it up with a vote and normally I'd agree with you but you're ignoring the context of the situation. D1, a lot of people hadn't really checked in yet and were MIA. Hallia still is btw as is Pac. I didn't want to contribute to day ending early which is exactly what you're doing right now. You're going to go into N1 without even getting a stance from Hallia or Smash. I mean at least Smash voted but it's not like he gave a reason so he can BS about it later when he's called on it.

If any of those three people are scum and you're not I want your personal apology after the game is over because allowing them to go an entire day without having to contribute anything at all is just down right sh*tty play. Seriously. I want to state that again for effect. If any of those three people are scum you're letting day end without them having had to contribute anything.

Archived