Twilight Zone - Mafia Game

Leelou

So, you stayed with Nolder who you had basically no case on, while feeling like Lily was scummy and not voting her. 

It's as if you knew it would look bad to take your vote off Nolder and vote her.

Whatever you say, dear.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Pac actually believes it when he says that crap about being too dangerous as town and as scum and everyone wants him dead right away. Get him to talk about the game and I'll know what he is after about 5 posts.

He probably has a 100 posts on the main forum since this game started.

This is his new thing as scum.  Watch. 

Vote Count

Arsis (5) - JiF, Verb, Lily, Crusher, Nol

JiF (1) - Arsis

Nol (1) - AVM

Verbal (1) - Nyn

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Unvote

Vote Nolder

See what I mean here. No case on Nolder. 

Meanwhile, you were actually poking around at Lily the whole time you were on Nolder. You knew not to vote Arsis, when Nolder (scum) put Arsis at L2, you voted Nolder and started stifling the Arsis train, which makes you look very pro-town in hindsight. Except town wouldn't know at the time how to navigate this situation so perfectly - this looks like a distancing vote on Nolder, while he tries to get Arsis lynched and you try to set yourself up to look super townie by defending Arsis.

You proceeded to prod at Lily, stifle the Arsis train and had no choice but to stay on Nolder after his sloppy play made it clear he was dead meat.

You are scum.

He probably has a 100 posts on the main forum since this game started.

This is his new thing as scum.  Watch. 

He was doing this before I quit, tbh. I wouldn't be surprised. I'm also not following your lead... the only times I've ever seen you nail scum on D1 it has been when you are scum too. :P

Someone's nervous.

Unvote

Vote Arsis

No, we're town.

No we're town.

You can tell because I said so.

In case you actually care about something like that.

Unvote

Vote Nolder

My vote was following Nolder's exchange with Arsis as portrayed above, which... as my vote would indicate.... seemed off to me.

After JiF posted his case on Nolder I agreed with his points and Nolder's consequent flailing and vomiting all over the thread only reinforced my read on him. Which was indicated with my vote staying put.

Miserable endeavor buying a home.  Take this advice from Crushlove.  Obviously get a home that you and LF find aesthetically pleasing.  But remember you will have to maintain it and clean it for the rest of your time there.  Picture yourself doing everything you will have to from the inside to the outside of the property.  Also check the schools, check to see if any reports from neighborhoods and check for sex offenders in the area.  Going through the process with my oldest daughter now and it's exhausting. Just remember though they tell you they are on your side the realtor is trying to get paid.  do your homework.  Good luck Pete.

Yeah I'm all over it..  House is much bigger than our townhouse but small enough to easily clean and maintain...  Nice fenced in yard, nice safe neighborhood etc.  Town we're moving to was actually on the top 10 places to live in the country list a few years ago.. not because it's affluent or anything but because the schools are good, crime practically non-existent, nice village nearby on the canal, etc.. 

We've made the realtor take us to over 15 houses so far and we're not letting her sway us at all lol..  we're both too stubborn to be talked into something we don't want.

Thanks for the words Sal..  it won't be the mansion you probably have going on but it will suit us wonderfully.

See my post above.  He's scum.

Maybe you're not understanding, dummy.

I'm not playing this game.  I'm out..  I'm not saying I'll catch up I'm saying I'm not playing.  You should get Crusher or whoever to replace me.

You stupid horses ass.

Yeah I'm all over it..  House is much bigger than our townhouse but small enough to easily clean and maintain...  Nice fenced in yard, nice safe neighborhood etc.  Town we're moving to was actually on the top 10 places to live in the country list a few years ago.. not because it's affluent or anything but because the schools are good, crime practically non-existent, nice village nearby on the canal, etc.. 

We've made the realtor take us to over 15 houses so far and we're not letting her sway us at all lol..  we're both too stubborn to be talked into something we don't want.

Thanks for the words Sal..  it won't be the mansion you probably have going on but it will suit us wonderfully.

We looked at over 200 homes in an 18 month span. We started out doing 7-8 open houses per Sunday, picking a town and going there, seeing all the houses, and then staying in town to pick up on the vibe. We weren't just house hunting, we were neighborhood hunting as well. The greater Boston area is tough, the neighborhoods vary so much. We finally hooked up with a realtor that actually advocated for us like a family member, the most anti-realtor experience I've ever had. 

Our town is a throwback to the old days. People come visit us and call it Mayberry. We were the backup offer on our house, and found out it was ours the very afternoon that we had the conversation about putting the house hunt on hold until the baby was over 2. My wife was 6 months pregnant at the time.

Everything happens for a reason. Best of luck to you guys. I can't wait to hide in your bushes and poop on your lawn.

I'm not playing this game.  I'm out..  I'm not saying I'll catch up I'm saying I'm not playing.  You should get Crusher or whoever to replace me.

You stupid horses ass.

Crusher was town, he can replace.

We looked at over 200 homes in an 18 month span. We started out doing 7-8 open houses per Sunday, picking a town and going there, seeing all the houses, and then staying in town to pick up on the vibe. We weren't just house hunting, we were neighborhood hunting as well. The greater Boston area is tough, the neighborhoods vary so much. We finally hooked up with a realtor that actually advocated for us like a family member, the most anti-realtor experience I've ever had. 

Our town is a throwback to the old days. People come visit us and call it Mayberry. We were the backup offer on our house, and found out it was ours the very afternoon that we had the conversation about putting the house hunt on hold until the baby was over 2. My wife was 6 months pregnant at the time.

Everything happens for a reason. Best of luck to you guys. I can't wait to hide in your bushes and poop on your lawn.

Upstate NY has terrible winters but one of the many benefits is very reasonable housing costs.  I can get a 2000+ sq foot house in a very nice neighborhood for less than 150K.  A comparable house in one of the bigger cities would easily sell for 3 times as much.  But we also have abnormally high property tax so it kind of balances out.  But every time I watch one of those realtor shows and see small houses selling for a million I'm floored.  How the hell do normal working folk afford decent housing lol?

You stupid horses ass.

That's pretty disrespectful to Leelou and everyone else.  Which is par for the course.

I hope you get bent over on your purchase.

GFY

Upstate NY has terrible winters but one of the among the many benefits the main one is very reasonable housing.  I can get a 2000+ sq foot house in a very nice neighborhood for less than 150K.  A comparable house in one of the bigger cities would easily sell for 3 times as much.  But we also have abnormally high property tax so it kind of balances out.  But every time I watch one of those realtor shows and see small houses selling for a million I'm floored.  How the hell do normal working folk afford decent housing lol?

Like you can afford 150k.  hahahahahahahaa

That's pretty disrespectful to Leelou and everyone else.  Which is par for the course.

I hope you get bent over on your purchase.

GFY

I never signed up for this game you incredible homo.  I was just added even though I said I wasn't ready.

EABOD you PIG!

I never signed up for this game you incredible homo.  I was just added even though I said I wasn't ready.

EABOD you PIG!

And waited 2 days to do something about it while you're posting like a mad man on the main forum.

You're a piece of trash.

Your view is breathtaking.

2+by+the+lake.JPG

I've actually highly considered this.  I've got enough put away that I could just take off for a few years in an RV and just cruise the entire coast line from N. America to S. America stopping at the best surf breaks in the world on my way.

So many nights I've dreamed of it but dont have the balls to just do it.

Upstate NY has terrible winters but one of the many benefits is very reasonable housing costs.  I can get a 2000+ sq foot house in a very nice neighborhood for less than 150K.  A comparable house in one of the bigger cities would easily sell for 3 times as much.  But we also have abnormally high property tax so it kind of balances out.  But every time I watch one of those realtor shows and see small houses selling for a million I'm floored.  How the hell do normal working folk afford decent housing lol?

Winter beats the snot out of us too. My house is 1800 squ ft and I paid over half a mil. It's all about proximity to the city jobs. Fortunately, it's actually appraising for more a year later (I'm refinancing it now, for free, totally worth jumping on the rate drop.) We also have some of the highest childcare rates in the country. 

Basically, my house/land is my retirement plan. I'm probably going to work until I drop. 

You don't have a 401-k?  Sh**, I started investing in that when I was 22.

I do. I had to put contributions on hold to be able to afford buying the ring, the house downpayment, moving twice, the wedding, the baby and everything else to fill the house in that 18 month span we went through. We're actually at a point where I can start that back up though... thanks for the reminder, lol.

I do. I had to put contributions on hold to be able to afford buying the ring, the house downpayment, moving twice, the wedding, the baby and everything else to fill the house in that 18 month span we went through. We're actually at a point where I can start that back up though... thanks for the reminder, lol.

Yeah even if you're only putting away 5 % that can keep you from having to work forever.  I started out aggressively putting away 15 % then dropped down to 8. 

Just the opposite brother.  I got over that in my first marriage.  Had a big old crib on the Potomac river.  Lost it in the divorce and was as happy to see that go as I was my ex wife.  Now we live in a really modest home, about 2,200 sq feet.  Granted in the third most affluent county in the country with top 10 in the country schools, but the house it self is pretty modest.  I like it because it has no rugs to vacum, landscaped for easy lawn care and a driveway  perfect for basketball. 

Archived