Terry Bradway

yuvabuv

Bradway actually had a pretty decent draft record. He brought in Jonathan Vilma, Santana Moss, Jerricho Cotchery and a few others and he was clamoring for a guy named Russell Wilson at QB. Think things would be a little different if Tanny or Rex had listened to the head scout?

Bradway actually had a pretty decent draft record. He brought in Jonathan Vilma, Santana Moss, Jerricho Cotchery and a few others and he was clamoring for a guy named Russell Wilson at QB. Think things would be a little different if Tanny or Rex had listened to the head scout?

I love that he's been here over 10 years and his career highlight is leaking to the press he totally liked Russell Wilson. Solid record

If he was so high on Russell, why wait till the third round? The guy has been sh*t the last several years. I hope he gets fired ASAP.

I'm sure you mean Tanny or Idzik

Rex isn't the GM.  Doesn't make draft selections.  

Cotchery was a pretty damn good pick, best jet ever.

Archived