Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

Ok...I'm busy, have family...still...agree with Nolder the most...hang Darthe now.  See no reason to delay the inevitiable....

On the rest, I will try and read through tomorrow.

As always.  Vote Darthe

Lol? It's thanksgiving and you're busy i get it, but overall it feels like you're not really trying. I thought the darthe thing was a joke vote but to revote him? He's barely posted as far as I can tell and replaced a dead player.

Anyways, after seeing things play out so far i'm feeling like Ape, jetscode, krak, and verbal are at the top of my list for scum. Leaning town on AVM, Nyn, Barm, and nolder.

vote jetscode

Scum JVOY likes his low-hanging fruit.

vote jvoy

First three names on his list are top three people being fos'ed. JVOR only coasts on other people's FOS as scum, iirc.

Revisiting this sequence... JVOR lists 4 people. Two of them, myself and Jetscode, he tries to manufacture cheap cases against. That feels like what scum would do to town on their list. The other two (Krak and Verbal) he says their names, but doesn't pursue... which is more like light-weight distancing.

If I had to guess, I'd say one of them is scum. I'm going to start with Krak, becuase he's the one that bit on my "break the game" reaction test and then it felt like someone coached him up to stay away from the game.

Vote Krak

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I'm not. 

Ape, I'll work on being able to reset more later. Sorry I've explained to you I'm not all here this week and I don't really appreciate the push. 

I know what you've got going on, but I've still got to play the game - don't take it the wrong way - it's good to see how others react to what I said, ya know?

FINAL LYNCH COUNT

Integrity (1) - JVoR, 
Crusher (1) AVM
JVoR (9) Leelou, Crusher, JiF, Nolder, Integrity, Lizzie, Jetscode, Sili

Darthe/Sili (1) - Barm
Elu (1) - 80

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 1
2 Leelou - 13
3 Barm - 14
4 JF80 - 48
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 32
7 Crush - 73

8 Eluial - 10
9 Hess - 37 Flash, Vanilla Town, Killed post L2 (after Cyborg)
10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 4
13 IntegritApe - 229

14 AVM - 24
15 Jetscode - 150
16 Lizzie - 26
17 Despot - 16 Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 34
19 krak - 29

20 JVOR - 1 Regime Sinestro, Scum Tracker, L3
21 Darthe/Sili - 38

Krak (2) - Integrity, Sili 

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 1
2 Leelou - 14
3 Barm - 14
4 JF80 - 0
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 32
7 Crush - 73

8 Eluial - 10
9 Hess - 37 Flash, Vanilla Town, Killed post L2 (after Cyborg)
10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 4
13 IntegritApe - 231

14 AVM - 24
15 Jetscode - 150
16 Lizzie - 26
17 Despot - 16 Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 34
19 krak - 29

20 JVOR - 1 Regime Sinestro, Scum Tracker, L3
21 Darthe/Sili - 38

Revisiting this sequence... JVOR lists 4 people. Two of them, myself and Jetscode, he tries to manufacture cheap cases against. That feels like what scum would do to town on their list. The other two (Krak and Verbal) he says their names, but doesn't pursue... which is more like light-weight distancing.

If I had to guess, I'd say one of them is scum. I'm going to start with Krak, becuase he's the one that bit on my "break the game" reaction test and then it felt like someone coached him up to stay away from the game.

Vote Krak

I can move in that direction...looks like the guy bailed...still like AVM to shoot Leelou or Crusher based on game play...but also realize this game has all the earmarks of a DM ignore the game as scum I have seen way too much.  

Want to get some others input especially the bunny.

Cowboys-Bears game looks over and I need to sleep.

I can move in that direction...looks like the guy bailed...still like AVM to shoot Leelou or Crusher based on game play...but also realize this game has all the earmarks of a DM ignore the game as scum I have seen way too much.  

Want to get some others input especially the bunny.

Cowboys-Bears game looks over and I need to sleep.

Nyn is pinging me on the re-reading I've been doing. ISO's feel like hard-working scum doing a good scum hunt impression.

Anyway, Krak is scum... he's the one that was going gang-busters trying to get me lynched during Thanksgiving week. Once I out-logic'ed him it seemed like he got told to tuck-tail.

It feels right to me.

All you're doing here is derailing. STFU

Where is AwesomeVM?

If I'm not on the right track you should be helping me get on it. Damn mate, I'm not even from DM. Further, I think it was a good question and quite easy to answer. You're wasting more time now responding to it in a passive aggressive way.

Utterly Pointless.

Ok a quick ISO of JVOR:

- Vote AVM for GRC reasons

- Questions Verbal on meta explaining

- Votes me for being a serial inactive

- Votes Despo

- Annoyed at Ape for blatant GRC runup

- Says Krak is null, dislikes people reading Leelou/Verb as town, votes Smash without otherwise mentioning him.

- Says he voted me for pressure but nothing happened, doesn't find me scummy

- Says he'll vote JC or Smash. No reason for JC, Smash because GRC tracking. Quotes several smash posts

- Asks Smash what is off about ape other than obvious GRC runup.

- Asks Verbal why Smash seems town to him

- Thinks JC hasn't started being town

- Votes JC for voting Darthe and "not trying despite it being thanksgiving", thinks AVM, Nyn, me, Nolder are town. Thinks Ape, JC, Krak and Verb are scum

- Thinks it is funny that Ape and JC both start suspecting him as soon as he suspects them.

- Comfortable with his vote but could vote Ape for tunnelling.

- Votes Ape as the right and better play.

- Unsurprised that Ape has no read on Crusher. Seems to misunderstand that Crusher can read Ape well, not the other way around.

- Tempted to vote Crusher for having a list of bad reads.

- Clarifies that he meant LK and not Crusher for the no-read bit. Plays it off as Ape purposely mis-interpreting him but I was genuinely confused by this too. Disagrees that Ape was sh*t-stirring.

- Accuses Ape of fixating on him, notes neither of them are near being lynched.

- Says he noted people starting to look scummy to him. Wasn't convinced until Ape and JC both claimed JVOR scummy from nowhere

- Accuses Ape of useless rhetoric and tunnelling

- Talks about Hess's playstyle

I think of note here is that Krak and Verb both made his scum list at one point but other than a bit of questioning Verb early on he's largely ignored them. He's also accused Ape of purposely mis-interpreting things he said despite apparently doing that himself or being somewhat vague. His Smash vote also came along before his smash case. Also for all that he repeatedly accuses Ape of tunnelling in on him, he's doing that to Ape. The JC vote could very easily be low-hanging fruit but in ISO it is harder to tell if the ape case is since I'm only looking at one player's posts.

All told I'm still not sure. I'd be more inclined to put him on a scum list than not, but I'm definitely hesitant to vote him.

This is a good post - the paragraph at the bottom is tight, specifically the bold. 

Nyn is pinging me on the re-reading I've been doing. ISO's feel like hard-working scum doing a good scum hunt impression.

Anyway, Krak is scum... he's the one that was going gang-busters trying to get me lynched during Thanksgiving week. Once I out-logic'ed him it seemed like he got told to tuck-tail.

It feels right to me.

I'll re-read tomorrow...I can move to Krak...hopefully the others will support...maybe the submissive bitches are the scum (see Darthe's flip)

Nyn is nilla...no idea on alignment...best we force her to take a stand.

meh. it's always difficult subbing in halfway through a game, but it's a little frustrating to be face prejudice and bigotry out of the gates for nothing i did.

yes, sorry about that...nothing personal and all that...but Darthe played as scum...you said so yourself...no bonehead triple gambits....

You should have taken the Elu role....again nothing personal....just want to lynch scum.

WUT?

prejudice against dm.

bigotted remarks due to that prejudice.

and probably furthered by your resentment of darthe's play up to this point.

look back over the last few pages and you'll see yourself being vague and dismissive.

yes, sorry about that...nothing personal and all that...but Darthe played as scum...you said so yourself...no bonehead triple gambits....

You should have taken the Elu role....again nothing personal....just want to lynch scum.

that's cool. if i'm going to be lynched anyway it's probably best to shoot me.

prejudice against dm.

bigotted remarks due to that prejudice.

and probably furthered by your resentment of darthe's play up to this point.

look back over the last few pages and you'll see yourself being vague and dismissive.

You don't know what you're talking about, if you're goal is to have this digress into another DM crybaby whining about acceptance, then I'll ask that Doggin just boot you from the game and Crusher ban you until we're done. 

Say something intelligent and I won't dismiss it.

Hahaha... oy.

You don't know what you're talking about, if you're goal is to have this digress into another DM crybaby whining about acceptance, then I'll ask that Doggin just boot you from the game and Crusher ban you until we're done. 

Say something intelligent and I won't dismiss it.

I'm not from DM. I don't care about you accepting me. I do care about playing in a way that is conducive to a town victory.

If you dismiss questions out of hand because you think they're sub-par, then it'll become self-fulfilling. Nothing I can do about that but play my own game and ignore you.

Hold on. We have a claimed vig and we are looking for someone else to kill? How about killing the vig and seeing if he's a real vig or scum with a gun? He's the most obvious ANTI-TOWN, regardless ...Maybe Ape is town, maybe he is not - but to trust that he is going to keep neutering AVM's power while we go look for real scum to kill, is a bad move by the town - if we kill another townie, we are down to 16 players and no scum yet...

this could be a major problem - if you have a game of 21 players and assume 25% is ~5 scum, then we would be down to 5 scum in a field of 16 remaining players...that's about 33% and gives scum even more advantage...5/16 is a lot of coordinated voices to influence and confuse an already clueless town

The move here is NOT to kill anyone but AVM - or, maybe Ape for suggesting this sh*t- this is a BAD idea to not kill AVM.

Unvote, vote AVM

I would go back to voting this clown.

Lizzie, Krak and maybe 80 as the remaining scum. Could be Verbal. Lizzie and Krak are my best 2 bets after JVOR.

I'm not from DM. I don't care about you accepting me. I do care about playing in a way that is conducive to a town victory.

If you dismiss questions out of hand because you think they're sub-par, then it'll become self-fulfilling. Nothing I can do about that but play my own game and ignore you.

If you don't care, then why bellyache about prejudice and bigotry?

You aren't playing, you are whining. You don't even understand the last sentence you wrote, stfu.

I can accept your game play...still may pieces of the puzzle to figure out...new intel with JVoR's flip...I'd welcome any case...Ape's on Krak...mine on Leelou or Crusher.  I still think it best AVM shot one of the three....Lizzie wants to lynch AVM, the Vig....what do you think?

Archived