Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

Well, if that were true - then you would have lost your reset-proof ability on the Despot train. Which would mean there's no good reason why my 3 reset attempts didn't work on you.

This is an outright lie. AVM should shoot you.

Why you so curious about my reset proof?  Only helps scum to know.  Especially when Leelou is on the scum team plus that other resetter.  Me no likey you questions...

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why you so curious about my reset proof?  Only helps scum to know.  Especially when Leelou is on the scum team plus that other resetter.  Me no likey you questions...

Don't spin this as me being curious about the reset proof. I'm curious about the lying.

Cause i figured you could appreciate the nuance.  The reason doesn't matter just that scum not find out cause  i'm tearing that scum team up.

You've clearly thought through all of my possible reasons for pointing it out.

So 2 dopes playing out 1 role? That's what this "hydra" thing is? 

No ******* way would I let that in a game I'm modding... modding is too much work as it is, no need to double the twattiness of the worst player in the game on top of it.

No ******* way would I let that in a game I'm modding... modding is too much work as it is, no need to double the twattiness of the worst player in the game on top of it.

We've now gone full DM

Don't hate so much. You'll get all bent out of shape.

We're all playing to the best of our abilities in the time we give ourselves. Surely you see why I'm nervous about trusting you; it should be obvious.

I actually f'ing hate it.  But Darthe got back to me with a legit excuse for not being around and Sili is already playing, so I'm not kicking either of them out.  Sucks, I would have used Sili to replace Elu if Darthe had been a few hours earlier ...

No, exhausted. I want to go to bed. I was on-site for 10 hours today, and in traffic for 4 hours. I don't even know why I'm on here right now... and I've gotta do it agai tomorrow.

I hear you...busy time here as well...but at least we played...some others sat this out.

Well post grc count from comp, not tapatalkVote & GRC Count - 11 to Lynch

Smash (2) - Lizzie, Wombat

Lizzie (3) - Crusher, Jetscode, Krak

Pac (2) - Leelou, 80

Despot (10) - Smash, Barm, Nyn, Jetscode, Leelou, Crush, Despot, JiF

Barm (1) - JVOR

Crush (1) - Pac

Wombat (1) - AVM

This is JVOR moving to hammer Despot... 

Vote despot. Best of luck in your search for a home planet.

Final Smash Lynch Vote Count

10 to Lynch

Krak (3) - JiF, Nyn

Smash (10) - JVoRHess, Darthe, Lizard, Barm, 80, Lily, Integrity, Nolder

JiF (1) - Pac

80 (2) - Verbal, Leelou

Darthe (1) - Jetscode

Lizard (1) - Krak

Jetscode (1) - Crusher

I'll try and do this for this recent vote count too.

Leelou is next right, though is there anything more outside of her role claim that makes you think she's scum?

No, I'm not. 

Ape, I'll work on being able to reset more later. Sorry I've explained to you I'm not all here this week and I don't really appreciate the push. 

Archived