Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

personally Sili brings more to the table than most...guy just got here and contributed more than a third of the players.

Integrity28 296 Jetscode1 214 AVM 153 Doggin94it 128 The Crusher 125 Lizard King 122 Nolder 115 Leelou 103 Barmacral 94 Jetsfan80 86 Despot 73 HessStation 62 Smashmouth 58 Krak 57 Sili 56 WWWWombat 56 Nynaeve 51 Verbal 42 Jets Voice of Reason 38 Lily 35 JiF 25 Darthe 22 Pac 15 Eluial 5 Dan. 2

personally Sili brings more to the table than most...guy just got here and contributed more than a third of the players.

Integrity28 296 Jetscode1 214 AVM 153 Doggin94it 128 The Crusher 125 Lizard King 122 Nolder 115 Leelou 103 Barmacral 94 Jetsfan80 86 Despot 73 HessStation 62 Smashmouth 58 Krak 57 Sili 56 WWWWombat 56 Nynaeve 51 Verbal 42 Jets Voice of Reason 38 Lily 35 JiF 25 Darthe 22 Pac 15 Eluial 5 Dan. 2

I'm just busting his chops, you know that.

Verbal Has Been Reset to Zero

Krak (3) - Integrity, Sili, Nolder 

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 2
2 Leelou - 14
3 Barm - 14
4 JF80 - 0
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 0
7 Crush - 73

8 Eluial - 10
9 Hess - 37 Flash, Vanilla Town, Killed post L2 (after Cyborg)
10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 4
13 IntegritApe - 243

15 Jetscode - 156
16 Lizzie - 26
17 Despot - 16 Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 34
19 krak - 29

20 JVOR - 1 Regime Sinestro, Scum Tracker, L3
21 Darthe/Sili - 41

Brandon Marshall is on my fantasy team. Demarco Murray is on the team of the guy who is about to bump me out of the playoffs. I agree.

At least you're still playing this week.  I'm just watching. After 13 weeks, it feels weird not to be setting a lineup.  Sucks.

Brandon Marshall is on my fantasy team. Demarco Murray is on the team of the guy who is about to bump me out of the playoffs. I agree.

Made the trip to Greenville for the ECU game. We suck ASS for 3 quarters, then go absolutely ballistic. Come back from 17 down to start the quarter to take a 4 point lead.

They turn the ball over on their 25 with 130ish left and 1 timeout.

We lost. Piss poor management then a hail mary. Brutal. Absolutely brutal.

Anyways.  Been drinking.  Thought about this and I think it's time this forum starts recruiting from other sights.  With the end of JI there are alot of Jetfans looking for a place to post and sh*t.  All kinds a people got sights trying to get posters.  Even Ragu who is like practically Jackie Gleason if Jackie Gleason had Downs syndrome got a sight. 

Max already told me he good with me advertising on his sight.  So this Mafia forum is officially looking for people to join and bask in teh mafia goodness and other tasty morsels.

I will need some co -capains.  Ape, JiF and Verbal.  you guys got elected.  

So excited about this.,  

prejudice against dm.

bigotted remarks due to that prejudice.

and probably furthered by your resentment of darthe's play up to this point.

look back over the last few pages and you'll see yourself being vague and dismissive.

You're not even from DM though....

Anyways.  Been drinking.  Thought about this and I think it's time this forum starts recruiting from other sights.  With the end of JI there are alot of Jetfans looking for a place to post and sh*t.  All kinds a people got sights trying to get posters.  Even Ragu who is like practically Jackie Gleason if Jackie Gleason had Downs syndrome got a sight. 

Max already told me he good with me advertising on his sight.  So this Mafia forum is officially looking for people to join and bask in teh mafia goodness and other tasty morsels.

I will need some co -capains.  Ape, JiF and Verbal.  you guys got elected.  

So excited about this.,  

Ape is a neanderthal, Jif is a pansy, and Verbal is a worthless rodent.

wtf m8 you just picked the worst team possible.

I guess it's no wonder. You're probably channeling Jets logic.

Nyn is pinging me on the re-reading I've been doing. ISO's feel like hard-working scum doing a good scum hunt impression.

Anyway, Krak is scum... he's the one that was going gang-busters trying to get me lynched during Thanksgiving week. Once I out-logic'ed him it seemed like he got told to tuck-tail.

It feels right to me.

I'd like to hear more from Nyn. She's been quieter lately and there's been a lot of developments in the thread. I know she's posted a bit but nothing too substantial.

Archived