Post in the game thread to win a New Era Jets Cap

Maxman

We want to say thank you to everyone who comes here to chat about the Jets. Everyone who posts in the Game Thread () will be entered and one lucky winner will be chosen.

Free New Era Jets cap to the winner.  We have more contests coming soon, just wanted to say thanks to the best fans in the NFL!

We want to say thank you to everyone who comes here to chat about the Jets. Everyone who posts in the Game Thread () will be entered and one lucky winner will be chosen.

Free New Era Jets cap to the winner. We have more contests coming soon, just wanted to say thanks to the best fans in the NFL!

Thanks for another opportunity Max!

Free New Era Jets cap to the winner.  We have more contests coming soon, just wanted to say thanks to the best fans in the NFL!

Thanks for another opportunity Max!

Brown noser.

Shhhhh

Jetlife33

You are the winner of the hat. Please send me your address via PM and I will ship it out.

Congratulations!

Now I know how to win. :yes:

Another contest loss for me dammit oh well life goes on. Congrats to the winner wear it proudly.

Congrats Jetlife33!

Thank you so much Max !!!! Thank you Jetnation, you guys truly are the best. I'll be PMing you shortly. :)

Thank you integrity !!

Thank you JW12, I will!

You people make me sick. 

• 2 months later...

Still didn't get the hat :(

I am really sorry about this. I know you messaged me and I am sorry I didn't respond.

I have a crate full of merchandise that I am very delinquent in sending out. I will get it out very soon, I promise. I will send you a message once it goes out this week.

Really sorry about that.  I owe Gata a hat as well and a few other charity things we are doing. Totally my bad.

I am really sorry about this. I know you messaged me and I am sorry I didn't respond.

I have a crate full of merchandise that I am very delinquent in sending out. I will get it out very soon, I promise. I will send you a message once it goes out this week.

Really sorry about that. I owe Gata a hat as well and a few other charity things we are doing. Totally my bad.

I understand. As long as I'm not forgotten! Haha don't stress it Phil just wanted to make sure it's still a go.

Archived