REX WILL WIN

Schmidt

If he signs with Atlanta or San Fran he just may do so. Still think he has a better chance with Atlanta than San Fran, though I'm not sure if he wants to be in the same division as his brother. I just dont see Rex as a west coast guy. San Fran doesnt seem like they're trying to marry themselves to Kaepernick and the last thing Rex needs is to try try and find a QB. He can accept any other problem, just not that one. Atlanta, Carolina and New Orleans would be an exciting division to watch. 

First of all, the team that hires him is getting half a HC, so they will have to find a compatible HC for the offense. So far there has been NO ONE compatible with Rex as his offensive counterpart. He will switch his headset to defense on fourth down, even if the team is going for it and his QB's will regress back to the womb. I say hip, hip hooray for the team that takes the flyer on Rex AND welcome them to our pain.

#1 1 pick in top 10 does not make a Defense. #2 His defenses are overrated, the defensive stats just before halftime and during last 2 minutes of game are atrocious.  #3 Roddy white is getting long in the tooth  #4 ATL OL is awful   #5 matty ice chokes more than any other QB with a $100M contract.

It doesnt make a top 10 defense, but its a start. Rex defense are overrated but he's never had offensive support either. White is getting long in the tooth, but Jones isn't. Their opine is awful but Jake Matthews looks like he could be a mainstay. Yes, Matty Ice chokes every time his defense gives up a lead yet again. 

Atlanta's defense has no talent "today", however Rex will get the most out of whomever is there. More importantly, Rex will have the #8 pick in this upcoming draft and the only side of the ball that has "needs" are the defense. 

Rex will have a top 10 pick, a loaded offense with weapons at WR and QB and he has a young solid LT. The only place they will have to pretty much cover is friggen tight end. He's a defensive coach with one of the best offenses in the league and those skill set players are pretty much all young and he's in the top 10 in this years draft and has 25 million in cap space. If thats stupid to you then you will have to thoroughly explain that one to me because obviously I'm slow in the head. 

So, I guess you will be following Rex to his next destination, since you seem to care more about that buffoon than the team he helped crash and burn. Good bye and good riddance.

It doesnt make a top 10 defense, but its a start. Rex defense are overrated but he's never had offensive support either. White is getting long in the tooth, but Jones isn't. Their opine is awful but Jake Matthews looks like he could be a mainstay. Yes, Matty Ice chokes every time his defense gives up a lead yet again. 

I don't think dimitroff can hire rexey with his job on the line.

Atlanta's defense has no talent "today", however Rex will get the most out of whomever is there. More importantly, Rex will have the #8 pick in this upcoming draft and the only side of the ball that has "needs" are the defense.

Rex will have a top 10 pick, a loaded offense with weapons at WR and QB and he has a young solid LT. The only place they will have to pretty much cover is friggen tight end. He's a defensive coach with one of the best offenses in the league and those skill set players are pretty much all young and he's in the top 10 in this years draft and has 25 million in cap space. If thats stupid to you then you will have to thoroughly explain that one to me because obviously I'm slow in the head.

I love how all thus bad talent was given to Rex here and he had no say in personnel but HE will have the 8 pick in ATL...Rex apologists are the worst

I love how all thus bad talent was given to Rex here and he had no say in personnel but HE will have the 8 pick in ATL...Rex apologists are the worst

? im not apologizing for him. I think that there were some things that he got a raw end of a deal on, as well as Idzik. My my Jets team comes first. You better look at my avatar. 

I can't wait to see Matt Ryan split out wide, while Jacquizz Rodgers takes a direct snap for -2 yards.

Every time I see this guy's name all I see is the word "jizz" and I don't know if that says anything about me. Other than, if I joined a Falcons MB I know what my screen name would be.

What do you think it means?

Every time I see this guy's name all I see is the word "jizz" and I don't know if that says anything about me. Other than, if I joined a Falcons MB I know what my screen name would be.

What do you think it means?

Your screen name is sperm. I guess it means you are consistent.

I hope he does win in Atlanta so I can further blame Woody for providing no structure as an owner. They let the ape run loose and he predictably flung sh*t everywhere. He's like the little autistic kid from mercury rising, he can do good things but if you leave him without supervision he's going to be running around with scissors and hurt himself. I wanted him the **** out of here but it's as much if not more the ownerships fault for keeping a GM that was Mangini's puppet and letting the guy with attention span of a Goldfish make decisions.

Archived