Through the Valley of Death, yet we still Bleed Green!!!

SouthernJet

Many years of frustration, ineptness etc, yet here we are again with new GM/HC.

But to my pride, the true and tried are still BLEEDIN GREEN and lovin our Jets!!!

Can't wait till Sept. 2015 and a hopeful Playoff shot!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Mac and Todd, kick ass..........

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

But to my pride, the true and tried are still BLEEDIN GREEN and lovin our Jets!!!

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

Kudos to all the real Jets fans that have survived these last few decades of pain and misery. We will win one before we are all dead. I know it.

Lets also manage our expectations in year one of a complete organizational overhaul.

Kudos to all the real Jets fans that have survived these last few decades of pain and misery. We will win one before we are all dead. I know it.

Lets also manage our expectations in year one of a complete organizational overhaul.

I think many jet fans will be dead before they taste another SB, just my opinion. Gonna take awhile for Bowles to do well without a QB,Gailey wasn't a great decision long term, Need some young blood with fresh new ideas than an Ole retread

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

Its too many frustrating years and I'm doing a lot of bleeding here mate. I think I'm cut too deep....starting to see red not green! HELP ME DOC! lol. 

Wow, you just put things in perspective. In 1 more season I would have been bleedin' green for 20 years. 

How the hell did my family (full of Steelers and Giants fans) allow me to walk this path. They must f'ing hate me!  :winking0001:

I think many jet fans will be dead before they taste another SB, just my opinion. Gonna take awhile for Bowles to do well without a QB,Gailey wasn't a great decision long term, Need some young blood with fresh new ideas than an Ole retread

Your new nickname is sunshine!

Wow, you just put things in perspective. In 1 more season I would have been bleedin' green for 20 years. 

How the hell did my family (full of Steelers and Giants fans) allow me to walk this path. They must f'ing hate me!  :winking0001:

I've thought the same thing many times

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

How many times a year, can you start the same exact thread, about the same exact thing?  

Its got to be memory loss.  jgb needs to get ready to fund that old folks home.  ;-)

So many insecure threads like this...Bleed Buffalo Blue Dammit

Insecure, LOL, never,, just eternal hope and rooting for team w/my sons, something to share,, my Dad made me a Jets fan when I was 11 by getting Jet seas tix when we moved from Buffalo and he knew I missed going to games. Thats what a great Dad does. No Direct TV back then or ESPN or even newpaper to read daily updates to follow old team. . So 11, thoughtful Dad getting seas tix and then Namath.., and I passed on to my kids (sorry Boys).. Pride and hope,, come on, you Bleed Green, Jet Green, not Packers Green,, you sure love to post here all the time :)

I wont ever quit on them or hope they win, no matter how messed up they are,,

GreenBeans and I will be at the Bar every week rooting them on or shaking our heads in horror LOL

We all welcome you back into Jets fandom with all your posting lately,,glad you 'came back pout of the closet',,welcome back afo!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's not get carried away, Rich.

Just getting back to the bottom line that binds us all,, bad or good, we all hang in there and piss and moan or jump for joy. But the commonality is we are all Jets fans and will continue, no matter how hard it hurts LOL

It's fun, the weekly gatherings at Jets Bar is a great 4 hours and turned into friends for life also,,, 'hows your kids', 'hows the job',, 

u going to London?,  I am debating..

Just getting back to the bottom line that binds us all,, bad or good, we all hang in there and piss and moan or jump for joy. But the commonality is we are all Jets fans and will continue, no matter how hard it hurts LOL

It's fun, the weekly gatherings at Jets Bar is a great 4 hours and turned into friends for life also,,, 'hows your kids', 'hows the job',, 

u going to London?,  I am debating..

I heard the bathrooms are wonderful in London. Is JGB going too? if so you two should bring a pound of raisins with you on the plane. we'll have plenty of room to ly down after theyve taken effect :)

I heard the bathrooms are wonderful in London. Is JGB going too? if so you two should bring a pound of raisins with you on the plane. we'll have plenty of room to ly down after theyve taken effect :)

poor passengers,,,,,,, he has a Breakfast Burrito on plane story to tell you someday, LOL

Ya a bit much huh, maybe insecurity of switching from Jills to Jets who knows. We have all heard story 1000x.

switching?? I doidnt 'switch, I was 11 , LOL..

I had no team in 1964 when we moved ot NYC area, how can a 11 year old follow a team in 1964, get on a plane? My Dad  (and I resent any nast comments otherwise) was  a great man for seeing his son miss football, so he bought Jets tix so I could go see games live again, and he told me then, 'we live here now, so we will be jets fans and gop to Jets games'. Smart man in non Direct TV days. He passed early in my life, but I will always be grateful he had compassion to see his son hurting and since he couldnt affored to fly me to Buffal, he got his 11 yr old a new team..

I wish you find peace in your life, u seem over interested in me. I for one, think you didnt switch to a GB fan, but thats OK, I just hope your bitterness and anger find peace.. I will pray for you and yours,,,

Bleed Green Rich, I know you do.

Hope family well  :)

Hang in there man  :)

Everyone is waiting with baited breathe for next months Bleed Green thread lol, maybe next month the former Jills ballboy would have changed teams at 6 not 11 lol.  11 is old enough to stick with original team  and if one jumped on JWN bandwagon so be it. 

Everyone is waiting with baited breathe for next months Bleed Green thread lol, maybe next month the former Jills ballboy would have changed teams at 6 not 11 lol.  11 is old enough to stick with original team  and if one jumped on JWN bandwagon so be it. 

Rich sorry your life is in bad area, but you need to stop. You are embarrassing yourself.

And my Dad did the Jet thing for me so I had games to go to. You are a bitter person to say stuff about that.

I will pray for your healing in your troubled mental times.

And my Dad goit tix year before Namath drafted nut that SURE made it fun!!!!!!!

I forgive you though.

If these posts Kill future Bleed Green threads,  most will thank me

Gotta get the bratwurst ready for 630  Go Pack Go

hang in there, I hope things get better.

Prayers with you.

I do forgive you. :)

Hope you come back to Jet fold officially :)

So many insecure threads like this...Bleed Buffalo Blue Dammit

Here is the deal ... put SJ on ignore if you don't like threads like this. I fail to see a single problem with someone trying to be positive.

Also, your posts calling out Wilfork's wife, mentioning Kraft's dead wife, they are complete garbage. No need for any of that stuff here.

Archived