GoPackGo vs Seahags official game thread

afosomf

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He brought Wisconsin to the Rose Bowl, has 2 SB appearances.

case closed IMO.

He is WAY above average.... Average is an 8 8 QB. That is Orton, Tanehill etc...

I think he's great. I'm just saying your anecdotal college evidence is no evidence at all.

I'm an Irish fan, I would know.

I think he's great. I'm just saying your anecdotal college evidence is no evidence at all.

I'm an Irish fan, I would know.

OK..I wasn't trying to win a court case. I simply stated that at NC State..he was incredible.

Coach, much like REX, did not know how to use him. So he left for Wisconsin.

I thought he went to Wisconsin for grad school?

yes..that's a technicality. He can't transfer so the NCAA has a rule that IF you graduate and have eligibility left, you can play at another school if your new major is NOT offered at your current school.

The NC State coach wanted a pocket QB like he had at BC ..Matt Ryan.

yes..that's a technicality. He can't transfer so the NCAA has a rule that IF you graduate and have eligibility left, you can play at another school if your new major is NOT offered at your current school.

The NC State coach wanted a pocket QB like he had at BC ..Matt Ryan.

Ah. Didn't know that. I thought he went there basically to have a year 'in the minors' if you will.

I'm the accountant for a minor league hockey league executive. It's mind boggling what goes on.

Yeah. I manage an Irish bar in Manhattan. Love it. Pretty much at the top of my game without being an owner. That said, I would most likely be overwhelmed with something that big and involved

He is good not great, he stunk today

Because he stunk today that makes him good...not great. 

You know how many people have Luck in their top 5? You know that Wilson has had a better career than Luck? Luck is getting his ass handed to him by the Patriots right now. We'll see what Wilson does in the Superbowl, but if he wins I know you guys will say he's just a good two time Superbowl champion QB. 

You know how many people have Luck in their top 5? You know that Wilson has had a better career than Luck? Luck is getting his ass handed to him by the Patriots right now. We'll see what Wilson does in the Superbowl, but if he wins I know you guys will say he's just a good two time Superbowl champion QB.

Luck has Vontae Davis on his team and literally no one else. Be fair. I like both QBs a lot, but Seattle has a ton of talent. Indy not so much.

Yeah. I manage an Irish bar in Manhattan. Love it. Pretty much at the top of my game without being an owner. That said, I would most likely be overwhelmed with something that big and involved

I get back to NYC once and a while. GF and I will go back this summer...where's the bar. You can buy me my first round.lol

Luck has Vontae Davis on his team and literally no one else. Be fair. I like both QBs a lot, but Seattle has a ton of talent. Indy not so much.

So what, he's the one and only ANDREW LUCK right? He's the 2nd coming of Joe Montana remember (Joe also had a LOADED team by the way yet no one diminishes Montana for that). 

Popularity loves andrew luck and he gets all the praise and the love and the top 5 QB and some would even say he's top 3 in the league. Russell Wilson does nothing but win football games. He's in the Super Bowl for the 2nd time in his 3 year career and he's only lost 1 playoff game. Andrew luck has never been to the Super Bowl and is about to lose his 3rd playoff game. 

If Andrew Luck can get all this love, then Wilson shouldn't be getting all of the backlash when he's the one at the end of the day WINNING. 

Comeon Dude Every GM takes Luck  over Wilson, Wilson on Colts, they don't even make playoffs

Lynch and ST's won game, RW was the problem for most of game

So what, he's the one and only ANDREW LUCK right? He's the 2nd coming of Joe Montana remember (Joe also had a LOADED team by the way yet no one diminishes Montana for that). 

Popularity loves andrew luck and he gets all the praise and the love and the top 5 QB and some would even say he's top 3 in the league. Russell Wilson does nothing but win football games. He's in the Super Bowl for the 2nd time in his 3 year career and he's only lost 1 playoff game. Andrew luck has never been to the Super Bowl and is about to lose his 3rd playoff game. 

If Andrew Luck can get all this love, then Wilson shouldn't be getting all of the backlash when he's the one at the end of the day WINNING.

Jesus H you're a bitter dude. Its like Luck stole your chick or something.

Comeon Dude Every GM takes Luck  over Wilson, Wilson on Colts, they don't even make playoffs

Lynch and ST's won game, RW was the problem for most of game

Keep making excuses. In about 2 in a half quarters we'll have all the excuses lined up for Luck not making the Super Bowl. The excuses with Luck is starting to become worse than peyton manning for real. 

You know what, I think Wilson would prefer the championships than having the opinions of the masses anyway. remember, this was a guy who they didnt even have on the radar in the first place so its not like any of these damn GMs are smart to begin with, and Wilson has been making them pay ever since. 

Jesus H you're a bitter dude. Its like Luck stole your chick or something.

I think Luck is a beast. Its these Andrew luck riders that are sickening. Dude has won nothing and he's instantly top 5. Wilson has done nothing but defy the odds, and basically do the impossible by winning a ring in his 2nd season and going back to the game in his 3rd, and all he gets is hate on why he isn't a top 5. 

Nothing bitter about giving a dude props thats not named Andrew Luck. 

Archived