Manning not wanted back by Broncos???

Scott Dierking

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he was injured, he'll be healthy next year 

Let me give you a little old man 101. 

His health next year is relative.  He will get better as much as a 39/40 year old heals.

He was stagnant beforehand.  If it was indeed a torn quad, he will be a statue.

Yea, because the QB cupboard is just overflowing with talent in Jetland, right?

Regardless of who was playing QB the Rex Ryan led Jets always played the Pats tough. If Peyton Manning was the Jets QB the games wouldn't be close.

Look up Peyton's record against the Pats since he came into the league in 1998. It's horrible, and it's even worse in Foxboro.

Regardless of who was playing QB the Rex Ryan led Jets always played the Pats tough. If Peyton Manning was the Jets QB the games wouldn't be close.

Look up Peyton's record against the Pats since he came into the league in 1998. It's horrible, and it's even worse in Foxboro.

He led a huge second half comeback to beat your Patsies in the AFC Championship and went on to win the Super Bowl, I remember that.

Let me give you a little old man 101. 

His health next year is relative.  He will get better as much as a 39/40 year old heals.

He was stagnant beforehand.  If it was indeed a torn quad, he will be a statue.

he's got 7 months to heal, he'll be fine 

He led a huge second half comeback to beat your Patsies in the AFC Championship and went on to win the Super Bowl, I remember that.

I remember that. I believe Peyton threw 3 TDs and 6 or 7 interceptions in the only season that he won the Super Bowl. I have fond memories of his pick 6 against the Saints when there were 3 or 4 minutes to go and the Colts were only down by 7 points.

That's the point.

In 16 years, he accomplished that only one time.

Yea, but that was an epic comeback that humiliated Belichick and the Patriots in the AFC Championship, a pretty big deal. And then he came through again and won his Super Bowl

If Manning and Brady switched places, I think Manning wins more Super Bowls then Brady has...Brady's always been on the better coached, better prepared team, I don't hold that against Manning...

I remember that. I believe Peyton threw 3 TDs and 6 or 7 interceptions in the only season that he won the Super Bowl.

It means that Peyton wasn't exactly setting the world on fire when the Colts won the Super Bowl by beating a terrible Bears team.

So the year Manning won the Super Bowl, he threw only 3 TDS but had 6 or 7 picks for the season....Is that seriously what you are saying?

So the year Manning won the Super Bowl, he threw only 3 TDS but had 6 or 7 picks for the season....Is that seriously what you are saying?

That was his line in the playoffs. 3TDs and 7 INTS. Those craptastic stats won him a Super Bowl.

You're completely stoned. Belichick gets too much credit, he's not some great Innovator but he's still better than Dungy.

Disagree.. Dungy is criminally under rated because he was correctly viewed as riding Manning's coattails in Indy. Tthe job he did building the team and changing the culture in Tampa is better then anything belicheat has done by far. That franchise had 1 winning season in 20 years and Dungy only had 1 losing season (his first) in his time there.

Belicheat has a worse record then Rex, Herm and Mangini without Brady. Guy made the playoffs 1 time in 6-7 years, he lucked into an all time great at QB and has sucked without him, Meanwhile Dungy was winning with trent Dilfer and Brad johnson.  

Disagree.. Dungy is criminally under rated because he was correctly viewed as riding Manning's coattails in Indy. Tthe job he did building the team and changing the culture in Tampa is better then anything belicheat has done by far. That franchise had 1 winning season in 20 years and Dungy only had 1 losing season (his first) in his time there.

Belicheat has a worse record then Rex, Herm and Mangini without Brady. Guy made the playoffs 1 time in 6-7 years, he lucked into an all time great at QB and has sucked without him, Meanwhile Dungy was winning with trent Dilfer and Brad johnson.

Think Dungy gets into the HOF? No way in hell.

BB is a first ballot HOF lock.

Yeah do you remember the ref calling intererence on Samuel for putting his arms up infront of the guy in the endzone, when the league got rid of the rule the year before?

Archived