Brand Icons Mafia - Mafia Win!

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unvote

I refuse to vote until Drew Breeze, Daryl Revis and Cromarite are Jets.

I'd follow you anywhere but the buffet line and the bathroom.

unvote

Gfy thx for showing up on d2 just like Idzik

Smash is focused on preserving the future excellence of teh mafia.

Votecount

CTM - Jif (1)

Crusher - Liz (1)

Smash - Arsis (1)

Jif - Nyn (1)

Arsis - Lily (1)

Lily - Leelou (1)

Leelou - Smash (1)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

DEADLINE: Thursday, 8am PST

Votecount

CTM - Jif (1)

Crusher - Liz (1)

Smash - Arsis (1)

Jif - Nyn (1)

Arsis - Lily (1)

Lily - Leelou (1)

Leelou - Smash (1)

Votecount

Crusher - Liz, Jif (2)

Jif - Nyn, Crusher (2)

Smash - Arsis (1)

Arsis - Lily (1)

Lily - Leelou (1)

Leelou - Smash (1)

JiF ISO

- He makes his typical Batman entrance. From what I've grown to know of him seems overall null.

- Some back and forth silly with Lee.

- Says he could kill 80 just because. Then agrees with Crusher that it would be fun to lynch CTM. This is still in the early lulz stage.

- When he gets FoSed by Smash for not doing his batman thing, he quotes showing he DID do it and votes Smash for being a skimmer. I actually didn't care for this vote at all. I'm pretty sure I've seen Smash skim and miss some stuff before. Like in Kivam's game where he got the whole GRT count wrong But in general I think it's stupid to lie about something that can easily be verified on thread so this didn't come across as scummy to me, but more of a mistake. So the vote seems a bit opportunistic imo.

- Comments that everyone is being too emotionally invested, CTM specifically.

- 80 says JiF is 100% scum. JiF teases him, asking if he's sure it's 100% and not 99%?  Now that we know 80's flip I find this particular exchange interesting.

- Then he unvotes and votes Crusher. No indication as to why.

- 80 points out that Crusher buddies up to JiF right after JiF votes him, JiF says he 100% agrees. 

- Then he's like... oh AVM is playing.?  Follows up by unvoting and voting AVM.

- When Smash asks Lizzie or Arsis to shoot JiF if they have a gun, JiF says he's bulletproof.

- Puts Smash "on notice" when he replies with "cool" to him saying he's bullterproof. Claims Smash wouldn't respond this way as town. Later on unvotes and votes Smash. I don't really get what Smash's townie response should have been.

- When Lee asks Smash if he has even bothered reading the thread, 

- In response to Lee asking Smash if he's even reading the thread:

He fully admits that Smash always skims. So this makes me question again his initial vote for him. Now he's coming back to Smash over his reply to the bullterproof claim. I personally took the claim with a grain of salt considering what prompted it (ie Smash calling out for him to be vigged, whether he's town or scum). I also really disagree with the notion that Smash trying too hard on D1 is scummy. It's outdated meta. He's had really active and invested D1 in the last couple of games. 

- Smash calls him out on the above post, rightfully so, and asks him where he's been in the last 5 games. JiF says this is the final nail in his coffin and calls out for him to be lynched. ???

- Interacts some with Arsis. Asks him who he likes, why he's suspicious of Crusher. Soft defends him. Makes me feel like he's townreading Crusher at this point, but I'm still wondering why he voted him before. And additionally what made him change his mind.

- Restates that Smash should die.

- Says Crusher is on fire and he's gonna follow him. With that said, he shows up a day later after EoD1 with a WTF 6 am deadline lmfao post.

- on D2 he adds that the early vote on Crusher was a trap and that CTM fell for it. And that CTM is a good lynch. DCL4life lol

- More grunting about the 6 am deadline. lolNolderp

- Says Crusher is sexy this game. 

- Some joking around with the ladies

- Unvotes, votes CTM. No mention of Smash that I can see which is weird considering how strongly he felt about him on D1.

- Reiterates that CTM fell in his trap vote on Crusher. Says that he and DCL got this.

- A bunch of posts showing that CTM followed him on Crusher. First of all, I read back and CTM did vote Crusher with in his OP. Then he unvotes and voted JiF (for not apparent reason) at the same time stamp that JiF voted for Crusher. And minutes later CTM unvotes yet again, voting Crusher saying if we burn him on the stake we'd all get bacon. This whole thing doesn't seem remotely serious and I feel like JiF is trying to force this ping. I don't really understand how he managed to get anything out of this. They all seem to be dicking around (this happens around page 7, btw).

Overall I'm not loving what I'm seeing from JiF. I'm used to seeing him taking the game head on (short of one game where he didn't like the mechanics and was hardly around). I'm seriously missing that this game. He threw in the OP batman thing but he's been content just throwing around random votes and then following Crusher around. This strikes me as odd cause generally in games, despite having vocal players around (like Ape, Crusher and so on), he would usually still find the time to pay his dues in finding scum. Beyond that I think his whole reasoning around Smash is bogus. Now that we're on D2 and Smash has been getting some attention by others, he focuses on CTM for equally bogus reasons (ie his trap). I don't like the lack of conviction and him going on the leading train when he was so hung up on Smash.

Vote JiF

this is a good post, Jif's vote on me I just viewed as him being an idiot and following crusher around like a puppy..

Nyn.. thoughts on LeeLou?

I came into the thread intending to vote CTM, because Crusher is my strongest town read and CTM's tunnelling on him doesn't sit well with me. But I don't like Arsis' 180 on Verb. That's suspicious to me. I could change back later in the day, though. They are both good vote choices. 

Vote Arsis

I don't understand everyone's insistence on calling this out, honestly have no idea what to do about Arsis now

Archived