Sex Drugs and Rock and Role Bloodbath [Experimental]- Rusty Needles Gang Wins!

Lizard King

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your fault.  Please, please start Ape-ing this place up a bit.  You've been missed.

I have no desire to. There's a reason I haven't played in a long time. I'm mostly here to not deliver my meta, and then call you all stupid for saying things like "Ape isn't being Ape-ey enough".

Maybe.  I just don't think Pac puts himself out there like that when scum.  Neither of us are alone on Arsis/Pac so if people finally unvote me and start playing for reals I wouldn't mind either train gaining traction.

I don't think there's much to glean from pac acting like a jackass other then confirming the fact that he is indeed a jackass.

imo, if there's scum on your train they are voting under meta (verbal or jif) or some other weak excuse to vote you

I have no desire to. There's a reason I haven't played in a long time. I'm mostly here to not deliver my meta, and then call you all stupid for saying things like "Ape isn't being Ape-ey enough".

We'll suck you in, but kudos to not taking the bait earlier you gullible toolbag

You're a dirty crossfitter. You drink decaffeinated coffee.

I don't do crossfit. 

I do drink decaffeinated coffee though. Before my daughter was born, I didn't drink coffee at all. I started to around when she was 3 months old and quickly developed a taste for it. She didn't sleep. We didn't sleep. I needed the caffeine, I thought. 

Long story short, I have a severe caffeine sensitivity and it was messing with my blood pressure and stress levels. Think: daily panic attack feelings, palpitations and hypertension. Food elimination diet to figure out if diet was a trigger, or if it was just exhaustion. Turns out it was both. I actually get sleep now, and I like coffee now, so I had to switch to decaf. Maximum of 16 ounces a day, but I tend to only drink it here and there. After a bit of research, I've found some local companies that put a lot of care into procuring great flavors in their decaf. So, I stick to their products. 

Cool story, right? 

I am very surprised that a more lame version of Ape actually existed all this time and I couldn't even imagine it

I'm channeling the side of you that we all got to know when you educated us about nutrient density and patchouli.

I don't do crossfit.

I do drink decaffeinated coffee though. Before my daughter was born, I didn't drink coffee at all. I started to around when she was 3 months old and quickly developed a taste for it. She didn't sleep. We didn't sleep. I needed the caffeine, I thought.

Long story short, I have a severe caffeine sensitivity and it was messing with my blood pressure and stress levels. Think: daily panic attack feelings, palpitations and hypertension. Food elimination diet to figure out if diet was a trigger, or if it was just exhaustion. Turns out it was both. I actually get sleep now, and I like coffee now, so I had to switch to decaf. Maximum of 16 ounces a day, but I tend to only drink it here and there. After a bit of research, I've found some local companies that put a lot of care into procuring great flavors in their decaf. So, I stick to their products.

Cool story, right?

So, you're too much of a pussy to drink real coffee.

I don't do crossfit. 

Cool story, right? 

I drink black coffee because Im a closer.

I am very surprised that a more lame version of Ape actually existed all this time and I couldn't even imagine it

That is your fault.  I still picture him living in a zoo throwing hands full of feces around for applaud.  Then him thinking to himself he is so much smarter than everyone because they are under his control.  Please don't ruin it for me hippie puke.

That is your fault.  I still picture him living in a zoo throwing hands full of feces around for applaud.  Then him thinking to himself he is so much smarter than everyone because they are under his control.  Please don't ruin it for me hippie puke.

I just got a new tire swing. I'll PM you a selfie of me, my doots, and my new tire swing. 

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.

I'm not a fan of mother/father jokes. I get what you're going for, but you're more capable than this. If you don't mind... thanks.

I agree about parent jokes.  That being said those are pretty benign.   But skipping it all together is best.

Archived