Sex Drugs and Rock and Role Bloodbath [Experimental]- Rusty Needles Gang Wins!

Lizard King

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF?  LOL

I had to google Kevin McAllister.  Now I get the irony.

Weird, no?

It's not irony, you morons. He quoted the movie Home Alone, the scene after Kevin spills milk and the girl cousin says, "Kevin, you are what the French call les incompétents". I didn't realize he was trying to breadcrumb a character reveal. I just thought he was being a doosh.

My wife loves that horrid piece of sh*t movie, and all through her final year of college when I would crash at her place, she'd play it to fall asleep because she had no cable and no other movies. So the movie quotes are sort of part of our everyday dialogue here in a sarcastic way.

It's not irony, you morons. He quoted the movie Home Alone, the scene after Kevin spills milk and the girl cousin says, "Kevin, you are what the French call les incompétents". I didn't realize he was trying to breadcrumb a character reveal. I just thought he was being a doosh.

My wife loves that horrid piece of sh*t movie, and all through her final year of college when I would crash at her place, she'd play it to fall asleep because she had no cable and no other movies. So the movie quotes are sort of part of our everyday dialogue here in a sarcastic way.

That has what to do with sex drugs and rock and roll?

Sounds awful.

The Batman in me wants to ask why breadcrumb? The JiF in me wants to proceed with the lynch.

JiF is winning. Fwiw

The theme is sex droogz and rock and role, this mf'er is breadcrumbing an 8 yo.. Makes no sense, but it's lizzie's first time modding and crusher claims he's an ijiot, so who knows.

I don't get the breadcrumb though. It's honestly so absurd that the simplest explanation might be it's legit

Ni**a honkey ni**a ni**a honkey I set myself on fire smoking crack! ...hysterical!

If that's what you want to minimize his work to, okay. Pretend I said Robin Williams, or Chris Rock, or George Carlin, or Gallagher... IDGAF.

Archived