All is quiet..

Smo0v3mik3

I've been wondering about some things myself:

- The bearded dude in Knocked Up starts out the beard bet what is obviously over 9 months before he gives up. He only had 2 and 1/2 more months to go. Who gives up at that point?

- Do blind people have lower electrical bills?

- Why are glue sticks round instead of square? It would be so much easier to get the corners.

- Who is actually thinking of all these different types of cereal? Is it just one guy or is there a team?

- Evolution must have been a pain in the ass for giraffes. They must have been like "god dammit Fred, we're not eating sh*t for like another 10 generations."

I've been wondering about some things myself:

- The bearded dude in Knocked Up starts out the beard bet what is obviously over 9 months before he gives up. He only had 2 and 1/2 more months to go. Who gives up at that point?

- Do blind people have lower electrical bills?

- Why are glue sticks round instead of square? It would be so much easier to get the corners.

- Who is actually thinking of all these different types of cereal? Is it just one guy or is there a team?

- Evolution must have been a pain in the ass for giraffes. They must have been like "god dammit Fred, we're not eating sh*t for like another 10 generations."

I thought about this glue stick question all day.....all i can come up with is it would be much harder to twist the glue out of any other container that isn't round.  Thats all i got though

Archived