No Ma'am Bar Mafia Game - Town and SK WIN

Gone

Is it bad that this is the first game I have a strong town lean on Crusher this early? I think he's making sense. It's slightly terrifying.

I think that whole lizzie thing is his sthick and he always does stuff like that. Jc and lily look bad from it.

It's ok.  Close your eyes and it will be ever before you know it.  

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
 Vote Count

Lizzie(3): JC, Smash, Lily

Lily(3): Crusher, CTM, Hess

JiF(3): Arsis, AVM, Nolder

AVM(2):  Pac, JiF

JC(2): 80, Lizzie

Not voting(2): Verbal, Leelou

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday, 9 PM, GMT (IN 2 HOURS)

First off not even sure why AVM got pressure and that many votes.  His % scum thing on JiF was pretty obviously not so serious.  No different than Hess popping up 34 times day 1 declaring everyone town or scum,  Agree not the worst thing if it's a real claim as long as the Doc is in play.

JiF being obtuse and wanting to lynch someone who is emo'ing even though they claim a PR is pretty standard form him. Leaning town on him. He and Pac have the record for chasing DMer's away.

Pac?  **** Pac.

Still think off Lizzies first ever competent mafia play Lilly is the lynch for today.  JC if people really don;t want to lynch Lilly.  But still felt JC comment was more tongue in cheek.  

First off not even sure why AVM got pressure and that many votes.  His % scum thing on JiF was pretty obviously not so serious.  No different than Hess popping up 34 times day 1 declaring everyone town or scum,  Agree not the worst thing if it's a real claim as long as the Doc is in play.

JiF being obtuse and wanting to lynch someone who is emo'ing even though they claim a PR is pretty standard form him. Leaning town on him. He and Pac have the record for chasing DMer's away.

Pac?  **** Pac.

Still think off Lizzies first ever competent mafia play Lilly is the lynch for today.  JC if people really don;t want to lynch Lilly.  But still felt JC comment was more tongue in cheek.  

I love you.

I don't like the Lily train. She prodded me a little but who wouldn't on a no lynch vote. I don't think she acted any differently than the rest of the train.

I could understand JiF given his willingness to lynch AVM but I prefer JC for my reasons earlier. I really haven't seen anything else that would make me think anyone else is a better vote.

I don't like the Lily train. She prodded me a little but who wouldn't on a no lynch vote. I don't think she acted any differently than the rest of the train.

I could understand JiF given his willingness to lynch AVM but I prefer JC for my reasons earlier. I really haven't seen anything else that would make me think anyone else is a better vote.

When AVM flips scum, I'll accept everyone's apology.

I could kill JC too.  Lily just seems most likely and I like death.

Vote Count
Lily(4): Crusher, CTM, Hess, JiF

JiF(3): Arsis, AVM, Nolder

AVM(1):  Pac

Deadline: Thursday, 9 PM, GMT (1 hour and 52 minutes)

Wait, the deadline is at 4?  I thought GMT was 4 hours ahead of EST, not 5.

I'm GMT+2. Right now it's a little past 9 PM here. So 9 PM GMT is a little less than two hours away from now. Don't try to do the math, though. It'll hurt your head.

When AVM flips scum, I'll accept everyone's apology.

I could kill JC too.  Lily just seems most likely and I like death.

Sounds good. When I flip town, I'll accept your apology.

That isn't what I got out of it, but ok.

I'm aiming for "most wrong about everything ever" at the post season award ceremony this year and have some stiff competition (gigging).

This needs to be in this game in some form.  Courtesy of Bombdirt.

daily-afternoon-randomness-49-photos-449

RL lol at make it tropical storm. God bless you 80.

Between this and the upcoming weekend sweep of the UCF Golden Showers things are looking up.

Vote Count

Lily(4): Crusher, CTM, Hess, JiF

JiF(2): Arsis, AVM

AVM(1):  Pac

Verbal(1): Nolder

Deadline: Thursday, 9 PM, GMT (1 hour and 14 minutes)

Why are you voting someone with zero votes 1 hour from deadline? 

To send a message.

Vote him with me.

Mother****er unvoted so he could hold the hammer at deadline and I even warned him not to do it.

That's a lot of people.

You think that's the entire scum team?

3 people is a lot?  Since when?  I always post my top 3...sometimes with an honorable mention.

To send a message.

Vote him with me.

Mother****er unvoted so he could hold the hammer at deadline and I even warned him not to do it.

What if I dont want to send a message?

3 people is a lot?  Since when?  I always post my top 3...sometimes with an honorable mention.

It's a lot if you're saying they're all for sure scum in your eyes.

Are you 100% sure on all three of them?

At this point, I think Lily would be a blind lynch. Hasn't she had her post quota for the day?

Agreed. That said, we may not hear from Pac, Lily, JC or Smash again by deadline.

Smash is usually sleeping this time of day due to his work schedule. Have 1 post from Pac. Idk about JC, just think he said he'd be less active in signup thread?

Archived