No Ma'am Bar Mafia Game - Town and SK WIN

Gone

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why?  Other then his little vanishing trick after he came out and explained himself as well as we could expect.  Better than him tossing out terms and acronyms with no reasoning at all like those plastic parrot talking toys they sell at Mall kiosk.  This might be Lizzies shining moment when the mafia light finally clicks on.  

Well playing suicidal isn't usually a good tactic for either town or scum.

I'm not saying his application of tactics was bad, just his target.

You better be rereading right now. I expect a vote from you well before deadline.

I like it.  Its a very Batman like thing to do.  Maybe he's my little retarded Robin finally coming into his own.

Unvote

Vote JC

If I had to vote now, this dipsh*t would get it.  But I'm gonna sit on a non-vote for a bit.

I'm not sure how to process the fact that people are thinking Lizzie's 'test' was actually useful.

Same.

Also notable that it's Jif and Crusher.

Probably means absolutely nothing but I think it's worth noting.

If they're on a team together I can see them both working in tandem on thread as well to try to throw people off who look for distancing.

Well playing suicidal isn't usually a good tactic for either town or scum.

I'm not saying his application of tactics was bad, just his target.

He made a post.  Did vanish for a bit but came back and explained himself as good as I have ever seen him.  Now my initial feeling was JC was not totally serious with his response but that is just my initial read of it.  I thought Lilly 's post seemed more directional and like someone said scum try to direct the lynch.  If I put my tinfoil visor on I could maybe say Lizzie is being coached up in a scum QT because of his calm and succinct play so far, but I would like to think the little mafia light is turning on in his head.  So kindly GFY

Vote Pac

I have more posts than him.

gfy..  I said it during the signup.  todays my first day back at work after a week in FL. 

I'd say no one is happier about it then scum.  I have a couple busy days so if you want to lynch away go for it.

my skimming of the game has AVM looking like dog sh-t.

unvote

Vote AVM

He made a post.  Did vanish for a bit but came back and explained himself as good as I have ever seen him.  Now my initial feeling was JC was not totally serious with his response but that is just my initial read of it.  I thought Lilly 's post seemed more directional and like someone said scum try to direct the lynch.  If I put my tinfoil visor on I could maybe say Lizzie is being coached up in a scum QT because of his calm and succinct play so far, but I would like to think the little mafia light is turning on in his head.  So kindly GFY

I think the fat cells have finally consumed what little brain cells you may have had left because I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying.

I'm saying that Lizzie presented his case fine and explained his thoughts (sort of).

I understood what he's saying.

Not only do I disagree with him but I also think he picked a bad subject to supposedly reaction test.

9 hours is a rush to lynch?  Hell I can almost eat an entire meal in that time frame.

If he waits ~7 hours yeah he'll be rushing a vote in. My point is that I don't want him to use the excuse that he's just voting to achieve a lynch.

I think the fat cells have finally consumed what little brain cells you may have had left because I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying.

I'm saying that Lizzie presented his case fine and explained his thoughts (sort of).

Not only do I disagree with him but I also think he picked a bad subject to supposedly reaction test.

If he waits ~7 hours yeah he'll be rushing a vote in. My point is that I don't want him to use the excuse that he's just voting to achieve a lynch.

I didnt realize no lynch vote on day 1 had such a stigma.  We have people in the game with less than 5 posts right now.  Pretty much happy to see anyone posting anything.  

Same.

Also notable that it's Jif and Crusher.

Probably means absolutely nothing but I think it's worth noting.

If they're on a team together I can see them both working in tandem on thread as well to try to throw people off who look for distancing.

jif and crusher share a brain, and a bed...

I didnt realize no lynch vote on day 1 had such a stigma.  We have people in the game with less than 5 posts right now.  Pretty much happy to see anyone posting anything.  

Seeing as you don't often get bogged down in strategy debates I can almost believe this.

Also it's only two people. Smash and Pac. Smash is know for not posting much D1 (although lately that's been changing) and Pac has been a lazy sh*t for the past ~10 games he's been in IIRC.

Not saying that doesn't effect the game at all but most of the people in the game are keeping up.

gfy..  I said it during the signup.  todays my first day back at work after a week in FL. 

I'd say no one is happier about it then scum.  I have a couple busy days so if you want to lynch away go for it.

unvote

Vote AVM

Jokes on you dipsh*t, I never unvoted!

Vote Count

AVM(4): Nolder, Hess, Pac, Leelou

Lizzie(3): JC, Smash, Lily

Pac(2): AVM, 80

JC(2): Lizzie, JiF

Smash(1): CTM

Lily(1): Crusher

Not voting(2): Arsis, Verbal

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday, 9 PM, GMT

Also it's only two people. Smash and Pac. Smash is know for not posting much D1 (although lately that's been changing) and Pac has been a lazy sh*t for the past ~10 games he's been in IIRC.

Not saying that doesn't effect the game at all but most of the people in the game are keeping up.

hey sh-t for brains..  while you were off yanking it to anime the last month I've been getting back to mafia domination.  seems like you missed it.

Vote Count

AVM(4): Nolder, Hess, Pac, Leelou

Lizzie(3): JC, Smash, Lily

Pac(2): AVM, 80

JC(2): Lizzie, JiF

Smash(1): CTM

Lily(1): Crusher

Not voting(2): Arsis, Verbal

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday, 9 PM, GMT

I never unvoted Nyn.  Unvote vote JC

I don't think Nyn counts Unvotes anymore.

I know I tried a game where I didn't and liked it.

It's so extremely rare that anyone tries to run some sort of ruse with fake unvoting that I don't see it as worth it to keep track.

Although saying that, the same game where I tried it was a game where CTM wanted to try a fake vote but couldn't due to my not counting unvotes.

So I dunno...

But yeah Nyn isn't counting unvotes iirc.

unvote

Vote AVM

Pac v AwesomeVM round 2: FIGHT

Doubling down

Srsly, the Leelou "something" seems off case for voting people is a bit of a scum tell. Would like to hear thoughts from Verb on it. She's voting while not latching on to another case but not actually making a case herself.

vote Leelou

Archived