No Ma'am Bar Mafia Game - Town and SK WIN

Gone

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Nolder - EAD.  I was not around because the deadline was in the middle of my work day.  If I don't have a meeting, I can get online almost anytime.

Either way, I did not say I was going to hold my vote to hammer you scummy little turd.

This has confused me. I recognized her scum play as Leelou-scum. Do you (and by you I mean Verbal) think that maybe she pulled up the quotes and all just to cover her tracks? 

That's more effort to hide than I'm used to seeing from Leelou, tbh.  She usually just tries idle chatter with me and asking questions that don't fit in with the thread.  But she wanted to get my opinion on you, which is consistent with how town-Leelou asks me stuff.

It is too early for me to be sure on her, but I'm comfortable right now.

That's more effort to hide than I'm used to seeing from Leelou, tbh.  She usually just tries idle chatter with me and asking questions that don't fit in with the thread.  But she wanted to get my opinion on you, which is consistent with how town-Leelou asks me stuff.

It is too early for me to be sure on her, but I'm comfortable right now.

last time teh verbil was meta'ing leelou as town, she was scum

IDGAF if she believes me or not. The question is what are your thoughts? 

wtf is sooh and why is leelou so angry?

Crusher.. you better not piss her off, you'll have teh verbil to deal with

gep.jpg

last time teh verbil was meta'ing leelou as town, she was scum

Really?  Are you sure?  Last time I remember calling her town, she was in fact town.  Which game?

wtf is sooh and why is leelou so angry?

Crusher.. you better not piss her off, you'll have teh verbil to deal with

gep.jpg

RL LOL

Ahh gotcha.

Hi Sooh!  My sincere and deep apology for even contemplating you could be JiF.  I always figured JiF was a false cover for a sweet girl who simply acted like a douchenozzle on the internet, and that you joined DM to be the "real" you.

Oh well, I guess that theory is shattered.  Much like 80's hopes and dreams of getting laid anytime this millennium.

I'd bet everyone would tone it down a bit in RL except that stupid ape.. he'd actually feel pressured to be the know it all he purports to be online and spend a majority of the time "schooling" us on a variety of topics. He'd get his ass kicked either by us or a group of dudes he was belittling in an attempt to impress us.

true true.. but he'd only come if we could detach him from rjf's ass

@Nolder - EAD.  I was not around because the deadline was in the middle of my work day.  If I don't have a meeting, I can get online almost anytime.

Either way, I did not say I was going to hold my vote to hammer you scummy little turd.

Honestly I don't even care if you're telling the truth or not because that's bullsh*t.

I made it a point to say to you nice and early when you unvoted "HEY, DON'T WAIT UNTIL THERE'S A RUSH TO VOTE".

Either you did it on purpose OR you ****ed up. Either way it's your fault not mine so don't bitch at me for being critical.

Like, really? You want to drag real life into it? And you want to bitch about Ape playing emo?

Honestly I don't even care if you're telling the truth or not because that's bullsh*t.

I made it a point to say to you nice and early when you unvoted "HEY, DON'T WAIT UNTIL THERE'S A RUSH TO VOTE".

Either you did it on purpose OR you ****ed up. Either way it's your fault not mine so don't bitch at me for being critical.

Like, really? You want to drag real life into it? And you want to bitch about Ape playing emo?

Holy hell man, just put a patch on it and blow her back up.  

I just don't know why Verbal is getting on my ass over what he did.

Like at worst I'm just being overly critical in the game we're both playing.

Maybe. Maybe I don't need to micromanage when or how he votes. Maybe.

But it caught my attention so I said something. I made it a point of letting him know I wanted to see him vote before there was any kind of deadline rush.

I honestly don't think that's going anywhere near too far in terms of playing this game.

Then he comes back after not voting at all and tells me to EAD like it's somehow my ******* fault he had a meeting at work?

**** that. If he wants to argue over this we'll argue because that's one of the stupidest things I've heard in a long time.

Archived