No Ma'am Bar Mafia Game - Town and SK WIN

Gone

Final Vote Count
Crusher(7): AVM, Lily, Smash, Nolder, Arsis, Leelou, Lizzie
Nolder(1): 80

AVM(1): Crusher

Not voting(4): Verbal, Pac, Hess, JC

It's a lynch.

Scene incoming in a bit... tired so might be slow.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swallowing Ivan's guzzling came to an abrupt end. It was a temporary solution for a fatal condition. A malicious (and lulz) act done in secrecy. He will be missed by some, but prolly not too many.

Arsis, Swallowing Ivan, Vanilla Stripper guzzles no more.

Flubbs Tubbs was surrounded. All the strippers were waving around menacing dildos in all shapes and colors. "DIE, FAT SLUT, DIE!" Flubbs recoiled, finding himself between a wall and a lot of hard places. "But, I'm so lovable!". He gave his winning smile. All the hoes looked at each other in puzzlement and then proceeded to stab him with shish kebab sticks, fat oozing everywhere as he died a slow fat death.

Crusher, Flubbs Tubbs, a Roleblocker and a member of the homocial stripper club has been lynched.

It is N2. You have 24 hours to submit your NAs.

Swallowing Ivan's guzzling came to an abrupt end. It was a temporary solution for a fatal condition. A malicious (and lulz) act done in secrecy. He will be missed by some, but prolly not too many.

Flubbs Tubbs was surrounded. All the strippers were waving around menacing dildos in all shapes and colors. "DIE, FAT SLUT, DIE!" Flubbs recoiled, finding himself between a wall and a lot of hard places. "But, I'm so lovable!". He gave his winning smile. All the hoes looked at each other in puzzlement and then proceeded to stab him with shish kebab sticks, fat oozing everywhere as he died a slow fat death.

Crusher, Flubbs Tubbs, a Roleblocker and a member of the homocial stripper club has been lynched.

It is N2. You have 24 hours to submit your NAs.

A role blocker who didn't role block the claimed cop ?? Sounds a bit fishy

A role blocker who didn't role block the claimed cop ?? Sounds a bit fishy

meh..  was going to come at you a bit but this is a pretty good point.

perhaps AVM and Crush trying to pull off a little bada bing.

whelp..  stupid town down..

Guess the poisoner was a 1 time scum power.  At least they used it on a liability.

oh good.. real quick answer - why did you investigate Crusher?

Well I eliminated anyone I talked about openly -- namely you, JiF and Leelou. I never investigate that person, especially in a big game. Too much chance for manipulation.

The thing with Crusher was one just his play seemed a bit off...theres one post in particular that stuck out...two, the way he came in after my reveal and was basically the only person saying he didnt get it at all...and three I didn't recall anyone with strong feelings about his alignment. I saw at least a couple of "A, B, C scum... X Y Z town..:Crusher fat"

And at the end of the day that plus instinct, I went with him.

Well I eliminated anyone I talked about openly -- namely you, JiF and Leelou. I never investigate that person, especially in a big game. Too much chance for manipulation.

The thing with Crusher was one just his play seemed a bit off...theres one post in particular that stuck out...two, the way he came in after my reveal and was basically the only person saying he didnt get it at all...and three I didn't recall anyone with strong feelings about his alignment. I saw at least a couple of "A, B, C scum... X Y Z town..:Crusher fat"

And at the end of the day that plus instinct, I went with him.

Liar

I have to go to sleep very soon cause i have a bus super early. So I'm extending night a bit till I'm on the bus (around 7:30 am my time, which is around midnight for most of you). I'll end night via my phone so you don't have to wait any longer. 

I have to go to sleep very soon cause i have a bus super early. So I'm extending night a bit till I'm on the bus (around 7:30 am my time, which is around midnight for most of you). I'll end night via my phone so you don't have to wait any longer. 

Thank you.

so night 1 we had 2 dead and night 2 we had one dead ...so who is the idiot vig who shot a townie early in the damn game yet again ?

Vote Leelou

I can see her scummy behavior yet again. She had nothing much to offer during the Crusher run up other than her late vote and a previous vote on Nolder followed by zero explanation. Shes not scum hunting and below is her post after Crushers death.

Why does sesame seem to be in just about everything lately????

Archived