No Ma'am Bar Mafia Game - Town and SK WIN

Gone

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know what you're all prolly thinking. Verbal who?!? Amirte?  :winking0001:

The Verbal that just won his Champs game while repping JN..........and also was voted by the other players to move on to the finals.

5 games of 13 each - 2 players from each game go to finals = 10

3 wildcards chosen by who the **** knows = 3

Final game of 13

I was just voted from my game (game #2 of 5) to go to the finals.  JN represent!

I feel no lynch would be an inside joke by a more veteran player. I missed a couple games after Lizard King started but yeah. unvote vote Lizard

We started playing about the same time, right? I seem to remember a very short period (maybe two games, max) where no lynch was a thing...and it never worked out for town. Not here, anyway. Doggin I think suggested it. Maybe CTM? I just remember it being a member of the Axis of Evil (EY, CTM, Doggin originally).

Anywho...point being it rarely works for town. Esp not in a more traditional game (I.e. No bastard modding or wacky game mechanics like we had in Avatar or the Wizard of Oz). It generally serves to give town little to no info while giving scum a free NK. Yeah, sure, town PRs...but that's not as sure a thing as a NK.

Plus the style game Nyn is running has a SK like half the time? No thanks.

How many games has he even played?

From what I remember he he played like two games as a noob then killed me (town pr) 5 mins into the game as vig. I took a few games off, then last game he was horrible.

Why the false narrative ****face??

He's played quite a few now I feel like. Enough that I don't consider him new to the forum anymore by any means.

We started playing about the same time, right? I seem to remember a very short period (maybe two games, max) where no lynch was a thing...and it never worked out for town. Not here, anyway. Doggin I think suggested it. Maybe CTM? I just remember it being a member of the Axis of Evil (EY, CTM, Doggin originally).

Anywho...point being it rarely works for town. Esp not in a more traditional game (I.e. No bastard modding or wacky game mechanics like we had in Avatar or the Wizard of Oz). It generally serves to give town little to no info while giving scum a free NK. Yeah, sure, town PRs...but that's not as sure a thing as a NK.

Plus the style game Nyn is running has a SK like half the time? No thanks.

The no lynch stuff dates back to all the DPR games. Weird from LK but I missed a few games.

I dislike no lynches unless they make strategical sense later in a game.

Even that's rare, though. The numbers have to work out just right and the town have a rock solid feel on the balance.

Or be really desperate lol

How many games has he even played?

From what I remember he he played like two games as a noob then killed me (town pr) 5 mins into the game as vig. I took a few games off, then last game he was horrible.

Why the false narrative ****face??

He's a popular d1 train. He gets heat because he does stupid stuff. This one, is a little different but this seems like a typical d1.

He's a popular d1 train. He gets heat because he does stupid stuff. This one, is a little different but this seems like a typical d1.

Didn't even realize. His noob games he was left alone. Did he get early heat last game? Then the other one I played with him the dick shot me on page 2.

Can't really disagree. The no lynch thing is dumb but not lynch worthy IMO. Our day 1s are almost always him, 80, Arsis or some scum that slips up.

I'm not saying it isn't, though Crusher played it right a couple of games ago with a no lynch...it's the only interesting topic, I guess. Just seems familiar.

The no lynch stuff dates back to all the DPR games. Weird from LK but I missed a few games.

Or that. I can't really recall the last game it came up early on but I feel like it was a big game...DPR game would make sense.

Didn't even realize. His noob games he was left alone. Did he get early heat last game? Then the other one I played with him the dick shot me on page 2.

Pretty sure he was d1 or d2 last game but I'm the worst at remembering sh*t from games. Don't how you guys do it.

Did I miss that?

Can't remember if you were in the game. Like I said I'm the worst at remembering that type of sh*t. But yeah there was a game that crusher didn't want to lynch up against the deadline and it was the right play even though we rushed to lynch someone else. It was the game everyone was revealing like crazy. The lady scum team? Idk. **** off

Can't remember if you were in the game. Like I said I'm the worst at remembering that type of sh*t. But yeah there was a game that crusher didn't want to lynch up against the deadline and it was the right play even though we rushed to lynch someone else. It was the game everyone was revealing like crazy. The lady scum team? Idk. **** off

Eh that kind of sounds familiar. May have been in it, I'm not sure. I'll remember the junk from 4 or 5 years ago but not last week though, so Idk.

That too. Was that the same game I'm talking about?

yes where nyn was a bus driver and cop cleared by arsis cop.. earlier that game blimpus wanted a no lynch when arsis was close to being blind lynched..

Vote Count

Lizzie(5): JC, Smash, Crusher, Hess, Lily

Hess(2): JiF, Pac

Pac(2): Leelou, AVM

Smash(1): CTM

80(1): Verbal

JC(1): 80

AVM(1): Nolder

No Lynch(1): Lizzie

Not voting(1): Arsis

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday, 9 PM, GMT

yes where nyn was a bus driver and cop cleared by arsis cop.. earlier that game blimpus wanted a no lynch when arsis was close to being blind lynched..

That. So I don't know what any of the means about Lizzie's no lynch vote or what but either way the situation is all too familiar....we are all scratching our heads over Lizzie.

Archived