It is great seeing Jim Kelly healthy

Maxman

That was a nice round of applause for Jim Kelly. That was a nice thank you that he gave before he announced the pick. It was great seeing Jim Kelly looking good.

I spent a lot of time in a cancer hospital last year with my wife. She is now cancer free, I really love seeing people kick this disease in the teeth!

Now all that being said....Rex took a CB?  :)

That was a nice round of applause for Jim Kelly. That was a nice thank you that he gave before he announced the pick. It was great seeing Jim Kelly looking good.

I spent a lot of time in a cancer hospital last year with my wife. She is now cancer free, I really love seeing people kick this disease in the teeth!

Now all that being said....Rex took a CB?   :)

I second that. That moment was real classy by Chicago. 

Oh...and SHOCKED that Buffalo didn't take Gregory...can't imagine what his skeleton's are if Rex didn't convince their GM to take a shot on him.

I will say it a million times when I was in Buffalo NY watching those Bills teams up close and personal I realized then what it was like to watch a truly great team with dignity perform.

I can never thank Kelly enough for what that time meant and means to me..

I am glad to hear your wife is cancer free.  This is a tough battle not only for the patient but their family as well.  

Agreed. That was a great moment.

I'm not sure why I don't hate him. Every elite player that has ever played for the Dolphins, Bills or Pats I have a deep hatred for. But I always liked this guy.

And his story is inspiring.

I've never hated the Bills. Not sure why. Pats, Fins, Raiders, Philly, and Dallas. Probably in that order too. That's who I root against with some variable teams throughout the years.

Archived