Dolphins are KILLING this Draft Especially on Offense

JetBlue

As difficult as it is to go from 4 wins to 10+ (it's really hard to go from 8-8 to 11-5, let alone from 4-12 as we've discussed before) I'd set our ceiling at 10. How often have we seen coaches have that take-the-league-by-storm factor going for them in Year 1? Chip Kelly, Mike McCoy, Bruce Arians, Marc Trestman, Rex Ryan......etc etc.

The DL+secondary should keep them in every game, but (as we've seen) 97% of NFL football games get decided by how well the QB plays in the last two minutes. We're a bit screwed there.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think your hatred for Rex is impacting your ability to be objective about the Bills.

The Bills have a solid football team.

5-11 tops this year followed by a Kotitian 2016, Rex sucks that bad.

The DL+secondary should keep them in every game, but (as we've seen) 97% of NFL football games get decided by how well the QB plays in the last two minutes. We're a bit screwed there.

I'm hopeful Fitz discovers his clutch side by virtue of having 2 very good possession receivers.  Is Decker-Marshall the best duo he'll have ever played with?  Hopkins was very good for him last year but lacked consistency.

Jets D not only gonna be great its gonna be 85 bears intimidating,, hurt folks, embarrass folks, take heads out of game early

Easy there. Yes the Jets have an unbelievable talented Dline, and they really upgraded their cb position from last year( like night and day). But don't kid yourself D Revis while still an upper tier Cb, isn't the same Revis Island.( I couldn't believe how many times Carr went successful after him( not exactly A talented Wr corp he was facing)- got saved by pass interference calls that were neutralized by another penalty( that would never happen in the past). Antonio Cromartie the year before you couldn't wait to run him out of town . ( what great passing offense did he face last year in Arizona- just how good really was he) Buster Skrine is a good nickel cb , but he still a 5'9 cb. Marcus Gilchrist is your answer at Fs?( same player who played for the Chargers right)

As great as the Jets defense line is, how great are they as pass rushers. those are legitimate concerns . Could some Olb they added step up as a pass rusher.( that happens Jet defense becomes a lot scarier.)

No one going to try and run the football on the Jets. They are going to spread that defense out,and take their shot on the most favorable matchup. not to mention attack the safety position with the Te's) Occassional mixing in a run.( to keep defense honest)

Archived