Dolphins are KILLING this Draft Especially on Offense

JetBlue

So Jarvis Landry and Kenny Stills suck?  Everyone is on Coopers dick and yet Parker has to earn is stripes?  Stephen Hill? I can't.....  Parker may be the best receiver in this draft and you bring up Stephen Hill?    If Jay Ajayi is healthy he will be the best back in our division.  Obviously you are entitled to your opinion but I don't think you are being terribly objective.

LeSean McCoy?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Jarvis Landry and Kenny Stills suck?  Everyone is on Coopers dick and yet Parker has to earn is stripes?  Stephen Hill? I can't.....  Parker may be the best receiver in this draft and you bring up Stephen Hill?    If Jay Ajayi is healthy he will be the best back in our division.  Obviously you are entitled to your opinion but I don't think you are being terribly objective.

Landry? The slot guy? Cooper? Parker? What have they done so far in the NFL? Stills offers nothing except for his ability to stretch the field, which matches REAL WELL with Tanny's inability to throw the deep ball. And obviously you didn't get the Stephen Hill comparison I made, but whatever.

Yes, their WR corps sucks. That's just my take on it. Maybe I should have said "compared to ours". Once they do something in the NFL - for the Dolphins - like moving the ball on us, getting open on a consistent basis with Revis & co. in coverage, I'll give them credit. I'm not getting them credit for something they haven't done yet. You might as well go call Gurley the best back in football while you're at it.

I'm with ya. Was hoping we'd go OL since the 2nd round. Oh well. Mac didn't see it as a glaring need in the draft, and I hope he's right. If not, we're looking at OL OL OL next year.

According to the Jets roster page, we've got 17 total linemen on the team right now. Not to mention any UFA that we are bound to sign. SOMEONE has got to stick, right?

According to the Jets roster page, we've got 17 total linemen on the team right now. Not to mention any UFA that we are bound to sign. SOMEONE has got to stick, right?

Aboushi did fairly well last season, Dozier hasn't gotten a shot yet, Colon and Winters are both dogsh*t. The FAs we signed this offseason (minus Carpenter) are dogsh*t, strictly depth moves. Doubt any of them step up. If anything Colon's spot will be the one that's taken, and I'm thinking it's either Harrison Dozier or Aboushi.

Landry? The slot guy? Cooper? Parker? What have they done so far in the NFL? Stills offers nothing except for his ability to stretch the field, which matches REAL WELL with Tanny's inability to throw the deep ball. And obviously you didn't get the Stephen Hill comparison I made, but whatever.

Yes, their WR corps sucks. That's just my take on it. Maybe I should have said "compared to ours". Once they do something in the NFL - for the Dolphins - like moving the ball on us, getting open on a consistent basis with Revis & co. in coverage, I'll give them credit. I'm not getting them credit for something they haven't done yet. You might as well go call Gurley the best back in football while you're at it.

The title of this thread is the Dolphins are killing the DRAFT on offense. It should be obvious since we are talking about the draft that they haven't played a down yet.  Your argument about their existing players is not really what the thread is about.... 

DeVante Parker, Tony Lippett, Jay Ajayi 

Damn! Tanny ain't playin' around!!  Our defense better be all that and bag of chips because Miami is going to be trouble... 

Parker will have to show that he's an improvement on Wallace. Lippett will have to show that he's am improvement on Hartline, and Jay Ajayi will simply have to show that he can actually play consistently without becoming crippled. I'm missing the excitement for Miami. How exactly are they better offensively than the Jets, Bills or Patriots?

The title of this thread is the Dolphins are killing the DRAFT on offense. It should be obvious since we are talking about the draft that they haven't played a down yet.  Your argument about their existing players is not really what the thread is about.... 

If you had kept it DRAFT RELATED I would not have said a thing. In fact I would have agreed with you. They didn't draft bad players, they're doing a good job in the draft, adding good prospects. I just don't think you should have brought up how our defense is in deep trouble now, how we have to watch out. Those guys they drafted you can't count on. At least not yet. Decker is a starter, Marshall is a starter. Don't tell me you're scared of guys like Kenny Stills or Landry. Give me a break. We'll face better receivers 95% of the time. Maybe Parker turns out to be another Odell Beckham and he dominates this year, I don't know. But he has to prove it first before I start to worry.

Parker will have to show that he's an improvement on Wallace. Lippett will have to show that he's am improvement on Hartline, and Jay Ajayi will simply have to show that he can actually play consistently without becoming crippled. I'm missing the excitement for Miami. How exactly are they better offensively than the Jets, Bills or Patriots?

Parker is on par with Kevin White and Amari Cooper as a prospect. I think that says it all.  Lippett is a very nice receiver that can be their 4th receiver. He has good size and speed.  Ajayi, if healthy and that apparently is a big if, is an every down back that can go the distance any time he touches the ball.  I didn't say they were better than us, Bills or Pats, I said they are having a good draft especially on offense. I don't see how any one can dispute that.  

If you had kept it DRAFT RELATED I would not have said a thing. In fact I would have agreed with you. They didn't draft bad players, they're doing a good job in the draft, adding good prospects. I just don't think you should have brought up how our defense is in deep trouble now, how we have to watch out. Those guys they drafted you can't count on. At least not yet. Decker is a starter, Marshall is a starter. Don't tell me you're scared of guys like Kenny Stills or Landry. Give me a break. We'll face better receivers 95% of the time. Maybe Parker turns out to be another Odell Beckham and he dominates this year, I don't know. But he has to prove it first before I start to worry.

Fair enough.  

Parker is on par with Kevin White and Amari Cooper as a prospect. I think that says it all.  Lippett is a very nice receiver that can be their 4th receiver. He has good size and speed.  Ajayi, if healthy and that apparently is a big if, is an every down back that can go the distance any time he touches the ball.  I didn't say they were better than us, Bills or Pats, I said they are having a good draft especially on offense. I don't see how any one can dispute that.  

I think you can't say you had a good draft until your picks show they are on the field.. But I understand that just me.. :winking0001:

I think you can't say you had a good draft until your picks show they are on the field.. But I understand that just me.. :winking0001:

Come on Savage, don't go there please.  Projection my friend; projection.  Otherwise why even bother paying attention until they get on the field?  In fact you can't really judge a draft until 3 years so why not go away and comeback in 2018, lol.  

So, the Jets defense pummeled Tannyhill & the Fins last year with UDFAs manning our CB positions. So they add some rookie who gets to meet Mr. Darrell Revis, forget about Cro & Skrine, and his crappy Oline gets to face Mo, Shel, Williams & Coples,lol.

Everybody playing offense for the Fins better learn how to block when Bowles lets the dogs out.

Not scared of Mymammy.

So, the Jets defense pummeled Tannyhill & the Fins last year with UDFAs manning our CB positions. So they add some rookie who gets to meet Mr. Darrell Revis, forget about Cro & Skrine, and his crappy Oline gets to face Mo, Shel, Williams & Coples,lol.

Everybody playing offense for the Fins better learn how to block when Bowles lets the dogs out.

Not scared of Mymammy.

Ray Lucas and Mike Westoff have the Jets in the playoffs this season on Jet Nation that just ended..LOL Westoff said Jet D line will be unblockable.. :blowup:

Ray Lucas and Mike Westoff have the Jets in the playoffs this season on Jet Nation that just ended..LOL Westoff said Jet D line will be unblockable.. :blowup:

Every f*cking year for some reason people talk about the Fins being all that. So they sign Suh, but Wake is a year older & they lost Odrick & Starks, how does that make them better?

That would be like the Jets sign Suh but lose Mo & Snacks.

Miami has absolutely no depth, any injuries up front & they are toast.

Their offense might match up well vs the Pats next year, which is good for us, but having Revis back, along with Pryor in his 2nd year, Cro, Skrine, maybe getting McDougle & Milliner back at some point, Davis has gotten better every year, Reilly will be better, and our Dline is gonna be SICK, I have absolutely NO FEAR of trying to stop their offense.

They can't run on us, Revis will take away whoever their #1 WR threat is & then Cro & Skrine will blanket Tannyhills 2nd look.

NO F*CKING CHANCE OF SUSTAINED SUCCESS vs Bowles Jets!

Archived