Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair to town, they had 3 players basically self destruct one way or another. One of which took another townie with him as he went.

Might have been a different game had Pac shot Hess, Lizzie didn't go crazy, and Jif hadn't given up.

BTW to explain the confusion: on the night Leelou viewed Hess AJ had lawyered him which made him appear innocent to investigations. Just pure bad luck on the timing. Or good luck depending on your perspective.

Good luck ;)

After Pac's lynch and his list calling out Hess I had a feeling Leelou would view him

I screwed the town???

ok now I have time to do this properly...

Tier 1:

Nyn - Started the game with a very quick trigger finger on the snark...  I expected to get that when I voted her but that hasn't happened.  She barely defended and kept a very civil tone.  Instead she is utilizing a passive aggressive approach of trying to undermine me by subtly agreeing with my detractors or repping posts that cast me in a negative light.  A lot of mafia is memory and reading people...  The reason I've got such a high success rate in nabbing scum is because I have both in spades.  Look no further than my 1 post catch of Smash last game.

Hess - Abysmal performance in his return to mafia.  Antagonistic, smarmy, listless..  playing like someone who was told he was SK and doesn't want the role.

JC - Showed his ass yesterday when he voted me without reason, refused to answer when I asked him why, and then tried to buddy up when I was arguing with Ape.

Tier 2 :

Andre - spinning an early web of deceit with regards to my position on JC.  despite the fact we have a cop he is acting as if he has an innocent investigation on Nyn.  Pandering to those willing to vote me.

Smash - disappeared...  again.

Hess-   If I'm really looking at helping town win this is who I shoot.  He's done absolutely nothing this entire game, disappeared all day yesterday but amazingly reappeared to start the day and immediately voted me.  I think this guy  is scum.  Luckily for him I'm so pissed off at what I believe to be multiple townies on my train that I may just let him live.  I warned you all so it's up to you if you want to see him skate through.  Shot probability 90%.

ftr was about to choose Hess but someone just couldn't shut up when they were ahead.

hey man should have shut up..  I was about to shoot Hess.

I tried to tell you.. 4 out of 5 (aka all of them) after day 1.

People too concerned  with me being SUPER OBVIOUS SCUM though.  Any time I said a word ape and the gang screamed me down with why I was scum... 

so yeah..  don't care about "losing".

I screwed the town???

I tried to tell you.. 4 out of 5 after day 1.

People too concerned with me being SUPER OBVIOUS scum though. Any time I said a word ape and the gang screamed me down with why I was scum...

so yeah.. don't care about "losing".

Hahahahahahahahaha

The game is over guys.

Fwiw if you had shot Hess over Ape things turn out a lot different

Obviously..

and we talk about the game even when it's over.  Just like dead guys can talk provided they don't reveal info.

I'm all for post game chat, dude. It's nice to look at stuff in retrospect.

Just figured the dick measuring contest would've ended with the game. Do you though

Welcome to JN Mafia...  the dick measuring started 7 years ago and hasn't stopped since.  That won't change.

You think I'm bad?  Wait till that stupid Ape comes back.

Just figured the dick measuring contest would've ended with the game. Do you though

BUT..  I think you're a great player and hope you stay. Great posts, good pics, and slick humor.

No one here holds grudges much longer than 48 hours.

You guys are cool, Pac. But I couldn't let you off without a little sh*t lol

Did no one catch Smash's slip though?

No but I could have called you out for saying it was a multi factioned game, despite set up talk. It was an odd time to bring it up

Says the one who shot a townie because he was holding a grudge that's lasted a LOT longer than 48 hours. Yeah okay :tongue:

There's a history there..  I knew I'd be chewed out about it but I have thick skin.  And he needed a slap in the mouth.

I mean if you read the game again, (and I wish that on no one), you'll see I was trying to play it straight..  even if at times dooshy..

When you're attacked every time you post, and you assume it's coming from townies, it gets old.  Instead of playing I have to spend hours defending.  I'm not the only one that had it..  I counted at least 4 people who said they wanted to die after I said I want to die.. 

Look at JiF..  called me every name in the book, whined and cried about my crimes against mafia, then self voted on his way to getting speed lynched whining the whole way through it.

You guys are cool, Pac. But I couldn't let you off without a little sh*t lol

Did no one catch Smash's slip though?

I didn't see it...  There's just a way Smash tends to carry himself as scum that's sort of easy to read. 

No Smash I'm not saying what it is hahaha...

In all honestly I love playing with you guys, although sometimes I'm not sure what's joking and what's serious ; . ;

Deep down I know it's all love.

People get carried away (looks at JiF)...  Most of the time it's the same handful of guys calling each other stupid a million different ways.

I never say anything out of line to women, (other than JiF), and wouldn't be mean to anyone without knowing they knew what I was saying is tongue in cheek.

People get carried away (looks at JiF)...  Most of the time it's the same handful of guys calling each other stupid a million different ways.

I never say anything out of line to women, (other than JiF), and wouldn't be mean to anyone without knowing they knew what I was saying is tongue in cheek.

The name calling is new to me and I do feel it muddies scum reading, at least for me. You guys know each other a lot better, so it's different. I think y'all are more laid back in that regard, nice change of pace I suppose.

I'm sort of surprised it wasn't brought up more tbh.

Well since one of the parties was gone so early it shouldn't have been an issue. Didn't you slip up in a similar way in Middle Earth?

we only wish, Pac and Ape will go through pain staking effort to show the 1-2 times they were right and hope we forget about the 10 times they were wrong.

Both insecure as sheet

Archived