Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

To be fair Leelou could have spilled the beans. She was the only one though.

You know, that wasn't fair really, I think you probably should have mentioned it in scenes. Me mentioning that D1 would have put even a bigger target on my back. Had I played D1 a little differently, I wouldn't have revealed anything right away. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, that wasn't fair really, I think you probably should have mentioned it in scenes. Me mentioning that D1 would have put even a bigger target on my back. Had I played D1 a little differently, I wouldn't have revealed anything right away. 

I kind of wonder how the game would have went if Doggin hadn't outed you in the first place.

Any townie with a recruitment vest they could mention would have spoken up about it D1 to let the town know it was a recruitment game

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

oh really? like leelou let us know about her conversion ability?

+ coukd've been a vest that was later confirmed to block recruitment

oh really? like leelou let us know about her conversion ability?

+ coukd've been a vest that was later confirmed to block recruitment

Different as the cop, where you ideally want to stay under cover.

Yeah, I'd have appreciated that ;)

Gg all- Smash I had you pegged on page 3 you punk I am so pissed lol

on PAGE 3 I was a survivor not scum. So you would have lynched a possible recruit just like you did Doggin

My intention early on in the game was to scum hunt and play it like town. As soon as I was recruited I went after Leelou hard because in the beginning of the game people labeled me as town and when I reveled, more were saying I was town. I wanted the Crusher Lynch because once again it was the proper town play as soon as Leelou and crusher were tied together with leelous reveal and recruit of the Crushlove. We had the math on our side so playing it straight and killing off town WHILE looking town all the way was what I was pushing in the Scum thread as well. I intentionally pushed Leelou and tried to look crazy because that always makes me look town .

Leelou was getting very frustrated with me because I think she really thought I was town and I was really pushing her as a phony Cop.

AJ mentioned in the scum thread that my reveal was a slip, (he was right) I revealed I was Un-recruitable I think I could have weaseled out of it but not one of you thought to question it.

Different as the cop, where you ideally want to stay under cover.

she wasn't under cover though... having any absolutes about how a town should've or would've played thier role is what makes us do dumb things like lynch SMC last game when he was giving us a guilty

You did what now?

Not me, last game SMC was cop, had a guilty on ape and because his reveal was a little clunky and late coming, town lynched him. Someone even said, no way a legit cop plays it like this, or something..  

Keep in mind though, it was only a game or two before that where there was no cop and scum fake claimed cop all the way for the win, so people were primed to outthink themselves

also, it was potentially lylo

Not me, last game SMC was cop, had a guilty on ape and because his reveal was a little clunky and late coming, town lynched him. Someone even said, no way a legit cop plays it like this, or something..  

Keep in mind though, it was only a game or two before that where there was no cop and scum fake claimed cop all the way for the win, so people were primed to outthink themselves

also, it was potentially lylo

Pretty sure that was Ape trying to stay alive.

GG All.

Thanks to Nolder.

Glad my obvious scum play allowed Hess to recruit undetected.  LOL.

Kind of fun to watch everyone try to make connections to a player who failed to recruit anyone.  lol

fu cause now we have to hear about how that stupid ape caught you day 1 for the next 5 years, nevermind that he parlayed a good read into a town implosion with his cockamaime idea that pac and 80 had to be scum sent out by you on a suicide mission 

fu cause now we have to hear about how that stupid ape caught you day 1 for the next 5 years, nevermind that he parlayed a good read into a town implosion with his cockamaime idea that pac and 80 had to be scum sent out by you on a suicide mission 

I chuckled at this irony as well.  Fun game to read from the DT.

I kinda disagree. With JC's flip it made sense to look for connections. There was no way to know that he failed to recruit anyone before he died or that there was a second team out there. We had to work with little to no information. And it seemed like a good direction imo.

Like I said before, I was working under the assumption that only one person can recruit and that if that person died, the group as whole lost the ability to recruit. The reason I did that was because that's what I saw in games typically. And if that were the case, I do think that the players recruited would try to deviate a lynch on the Recruiter. 

I kinda disagree. With JC's flip it made sense to look for connections. There was no way to know that he failed to recruit anyone before he died or that there was a second team out there. We had to work with little to no information. And it seemed like a good direction imo.

Nothing to disagree...just saying it was fun to watch...cause I knew I had no heirs.  lol

Maybe they know there's no one else to recruit and so they're using NKs now.

Yeah yeah there's no need really for that now.

Interesting game Nolder. Sorry for being a Whiney fat bitch but it was fun to do. Thanks for modding. @ doggin.. I'm not playing your game but if you wanted to make it an alt game let me know. I know you mentioned that a bit a go.

Interesting game Nolder. Sorry for being a Whitney fat bitch but it was fun to do. Thanks for modding. @ doggin.. I'm not playing your game but if you wanted to make it an alt game let me know. I know you mentioned that a bit a go.

Thanks, but no need for alts on this one.

I wasn't really talking about you, i think your reasons on 80 were fine which is why i ended up voting him... but make no mistake, 100% Ape believes he's that intimidating a presence that the scum team develops their entire strategy around how to handle him.. usually they decide to leave him alive as long as possible

Interesting game Nolder. Sorry for being a Whiney fat bitch but it was fun to do. Thanks for modding. @ doggin.. I'm not playing your game but if you wanted to make it an alt game let me know. I know you mentioned that a bit a go.

why aren't you playing tubby goo bottom

why aren't you playing tubby goo bottomlt. 

Cause fat bacon dumb?  Nolders game put me on tilt.  Cool game but not a fan of conversion or complex games.  I like Leelou mod.  She puts together great game, lead to awesome and fun game play.  No disrespect to Dogging but his games are like a colorblind man staring at a Rubics cube for me.  Love Teh Doggin.  Rather play with him than play a game he mods. 

I wasn't really talking about you, i think your reasons on 80 were fine which is why i ended up voting him... but make no mistake, 100% Ape believes he's that intimidating a presence that the scum team develops their entire strategy around how to handle him.. usually they decide to leave him alive as long as possible

lol fair enough

Like I said before, I was working under the assumption that only one person can recruit and that if that person died, the group as whole lost the ability to recruit. The reason I did that was because that's what I saw in games typically. And if that were the case, I do think that the players recruited would try to deviate a lynch on the Recruiter. 

That is how it was. If the recruiter died whoever was left could still kill but no more recruiting.

That is how it was. If the recruiter died whoever was left could still kill but no more recruiting.

Well, yeah. It was. But since JC didn't recruit anyone in the end..... it didn't work when we tried to find connections to him. I mean a lot of my conjucture was based on stuff he did early on and how people acted as far as his lynch went. But since the rest of the scum in the game weren't in his team anyhow...... none of it meant anything. But there was no way of telling that..... which is why I don't think it was a bad direction to take, logicly

Archived