Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway - I was starting to doze working through that one, but at least I'm current.

At this point I'm WLT JC/Pac and would entertain a Doggin/CTM wagon possibly.

Nyn, Leelou, Ape and JiF all look pretty townie to me.

Leaning town on Hallia & Alanna, maybe Smash since it seems to be popular opinion that his D1 opener was more derp than scum.

Null on most of the other JN regs because I don't know them - gonna keep Lily at null until I can get a better feel for her posts as well.

Vote Pac but I could switch later.

Don't like his stance towards the JC wagon or the vote on Nyn and the reasons why. There's also a bit I quoted earlier in my first (?) catch up post that sort of reads like TMI. Could be nothing but it struck me as an off statement.

AJ, just making sure you know, but Jetscode is Notbob from DM.

lol sh*t, really?

That just blew my mind a little - I had no idea and I'm too tired to reconfigure everything with that knowledge. That'll have to wait for tomorrow

This reads like a NotBob-esque kind of observation. He's a dude I don't read well because he doesn't say much typically and when he does make reads they're a bit off the wall.

Somebody drop some CTM knowledge for me?

CTM is a good player. I don't think he's as quiet as NB or as vague at all. I often find myself nodding along with things he says. I don't think it's been reflected in this game thus far, though. I've chalked it up to him being ill. Hoping he kicks into gear sooner rather than later.

lol sh*t, really?

That just blew my mind a little - I had no idea and I'm too tired to reconfigure everything with that knowledge. That'll have to wait for tomorrow

lol

Yeah. No worries, Just pointing it out.

AJ, just making sure you know, but Jetscode is Notbob from DM.

Y'all should really tell a girl these things. Now that makes sense. I have enough people here that I don't know, I don't need another that I'll struggle to read :rolleyes:

I'm home from work, tried to skim while on breaks. Didn't achieve much. Need to do a full reread.

Helloooo Andrej! :wub:

I NOW HAVE FULL ACCESS TO THE FORUMS AND CAN ACTUALLY PROPERLY READ THE THREAD AND UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ONNNNN YAYYY :happy0071:

Hiya Lizard I'm still reading the damn thread. I can't wait to read Andrej's posts, always like those catch up WoTs. Will be interesting in light of what I think of Arsis so far.

Anyone else lurking and wanna talk?

Votecount
JC - Leelou, Ape, Hallia, Nyn, Lily, Hess (6)
Hallia - Jif, CTM, Doggin (3)
Ape - 80, JC (2)
80 - King (1)
Nyn - Pac (1)

Pac - AJ (1)

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
Deadline: Thursday 8am PST

Hiya Nyn, got you as town right now, I'm up to page 20 in my reread, hoping it continues. Sorry I doubted you before. That formatting crap had me all screwed up.

Nolder, I really really do.. and things are much easier with being able to actually access the site properly. Maybe I can finally start playing this game. :dry:

Because she's missed me. Either that, or she's picking up on cues in the thread, seeing me do the same, and drawing conclusions. But since I'm not scum and haven't said much, and she isn't voting me, I'll go with the former.

Or I have a gut feeling that has you as not town. I like how you are just dismissing my gut feeling by missing you.

I've said this before and I'll probably say it again. It's geting tedious.

When I get up in the morning, there are 8-10 pages for me to read. I comment as I go along, and it's not my fault someone else sees the same things I do and commented first. My thoughts are original to me, and I get amused when I'm reading along and see that someone else said what I just posted, only they said it hours ago. I can't fix this, so y'all just have to bear with it, like it or not.

So, yeah, from your pov, my thoughts aren't original, but from mine, they are. GFY.

This is a townie Lily post.

Or I have a gut feeling that has you as not town. I like how you are just dismissing my gut feeling by missing you.

Considering that you had your "gut feeling" before I posted a damn thing this game, that's not a very believable excuse, so yeah, I'm disregarding that.

Hello again everyone :)

I can join you guys for real, now. Wanna apologize for my brief absence but it took a while for me to get validated and I only received my PM this morning while I was getting ready for work - nonetheless, I'm here now and looking forward to mixing it up with you folk that I haven't played with yet. I heard somewhere that JN plays mafia, so here I am.

Welcome/  Great Avi.

Fair enough.

Hard claim:  Masonizer

Tried to mason with Ape last night.  Action failed.  

Do what you want with that.

Well now.  Jetscode

Only a few reasons actions fail:

1) They're set to a percentage of success

2) They work only on townies

3) They don't actually exist and a liar is claiming "failure" to avoid problems with a fake claim.

Two of those three possibilities support lynching JC.  If he's lying, he's scum, obviously.  If he's telling the truth, I'd say there's a better than 50% chance that his role failed because Ape is scum (percent chances for a masonizer don't really make much setup sense, especially given the source material, and masonizer is actually a role that it makes sense to have a "you can connect with townies only" rule on).  That's enough for me to support a lynch, especially since if JC is telling the truth, losing a "masonizer" is eminently survivable.

Considering that you had your "gut feeling" before I posted a damn thing this game, that's not a very believable excuse, so yeah, I'm disregarding that.

None of your posts so far have had any meat to them. Picking on hallia is easy. Then there was setup speculation with Pac. It's kinda a bit early for that. You're not doing a very good job blending into town.

So far I like AJ's avi.  Shows he is reading the thread and trying to fit in here rather than complain about us not liking him until we dont.  Plus his name reminds me of one of my all time favorite rap songs.  I also like the new girl.  She seems very nice and sane.  Good to see Doggin back.  Null on the rest of you. 

So far I like AJ's avi. Shows he is reading the thread and trying to fit in here rather than complain about us not liking him until we dont. Plus his name reminds me of one of my all time favorite rap songs. I also like the new girl. She seems very nice and sane. Good to see Doggin back. Null on the rest of you.

He's not town though, sorry.

Anyway - I was starting to doze working through that one, but at least I'm current.

At this point I'm WLT JC/Pac and would entertain a Doggin/CTM wagon possibly.

Nyn, Leelou, Ape and JiF all look pretty townie to me.

Leaning town on Hallia & Alanna, maybe Smash since it seems to be popular opinion that his D1 opener was more derp than scum.

Null on most of the other JN regs because I don't know them - gonna keep Lily at null until I can get a better feel for her posts as well.

Vote Pac but I could switch later.

Don't like his stance towards the JC wagon or the vote on Nyn and the reasons why. There's also a bit I quoted earlier in my first (?) catch up post that sort of reads like TMI. Could be nothing but it struck me as an off statement.

I didn't know I had a stance on the JC wagon lol..  but I'm sure Nyn is thrilled you've swooped in to defend her honor. 

I forgive you though..  you're trying which is good.

Archived