Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He actually breadcrumbed this claim early on.  I reacted to it by ^^Pac wants to be this when he brows up.  Figured the game could make a better decision knowing Im one.  Plus pretty ******* boring role because you really have nothing you can do.  Nothing at all.  No reason to scum hunt, no reason to give comments on the game.  basically watching the game being played.  Sorta dumb. 

yeah he's smart enough to know that Leelou had a guilty on him from her posts to start the game and I did see him bread crumb it last night..  it doesn't make any sense though.

The case Ape was spouting was suspect at best.. the way that JC is acting today though is putrid.

to start the day he voted me in what appeared to be an act of desperation..

I figured ok well let me hear what he's got but when I asked him to explain and he ignored me... the last couple pages he seems to be trying to buddy up and leaving me to do the work of discrediting the Apes case.

It's pretty sickening.

Good angle, trying to back pedal away from protecting him. Disingenuous, but I admire the balksiness of trying to pull it off.

If I were doing it, the town would be convince. You lack the powers of persuasion though, lol

meh..  don't see the reason Nolder had to start at night..  I hoped to argue with Kiv at some point.  This was no way to welcome him back.

I was hoping he was scum when I got not town. Only person I've seen that actually stood up to me was Laine. She could still be scum though because of her saying I could push a mislynch through on an inactive. 

yeah he's smart enough to know that Leelou had a guilty on him from her posts to start the game and I did see him bread crumb it last night.. it doesn't make any sense though.

Bread crumbed it from my very first posts of the game on Monday. Check my responses to Alana and Lee

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I didn't know I had a stance on the JC wagon lol.. but I'm sure Nyn is thrilled you've swooped in to defend her honor.

I forgive you though.. you're trying which is good.

Discrediting the JC case leader is a stance.

I know you've tried to play it so that you could jump on JC if you couldn't kill the train, but it was transparent.

Fair enough.

Hard claim:  Masonizer

Tried to mason with Ape last night.  Action failed.  

Do what you want with that.

Do you get another chance?

Last game a masonizer against scum = death..

I am ok letting you live and you calling your shots

I'm claiming too. Im a survivor. Just figured I should let people know so they can decide if they think there would be two of us. Reason why I haven't voted or made a single game post. Dont care who is scum or town. I just love you all equally

I believe you. I think Doggin is SK.

Will reassess vote when I get to my desk

Not really. Townie play is to lynch me to confirm Lee's claim. Either I'm scum and you got one then watch out for the gambit, or I'm a survivor and Lee is the confirmed cop (unless scum has a role finder, no way they'd know I'm "not town" to support a fake cop claim D1). It's an easy, obvious play.

Been fun being back, but since I'm dead with no rooting interest, this sucks. Thanks a lot, Nolder

agreed..

Sucks losing you day 1

unvote

vote Doggin

I do not like how Doggin swooped in here with the 4 point breakdown of what JC's result on Ape means. I also don't like his call out of Lee's obvious breadcrumbs

That's the reason I actually switched and pushed. 

Not really. Townie play is to lynch me to confirm Lee's claim. Either I'm scum and you got one then watch out for the gambit, or I'm a survivor and Lee is the confirmed cop (unless scum has a role finder, no way they'd know I'm "not town" to support a fake cop claim D1). It's an easy, obvious play.

Been fun being back, but since I'm dead with no rooting interest, this sucks. Thanks a lot, Nolder

Or SK, lol

Let's roll the dice and kill JC. I don't like the claim, I really don't like Doggins timing. JC may give us more info here. If we kill Doggin we out the cop. Maybe Lee isn't the cop and get protection overnight. So what? We don't know who the doc is anyway. He would most likely self protect on N1 with no stunning town read. If anything , our cop EDIT: doc not cop --has more info to protect than he did before Doggin spoke up.

unvote vote JC

Goodnight sweet prince.

Let's roll the dice and kill JC. I don't like the claim, I really don't like Doggins timing. JC may give us more info here. If we kill Doggin we out the cop. Maybe Lee isn't the cop and get protection overnight. So what? We don't know who the doc is anyway. He would most likely self protect on N1 with no stunning town read. If anything , our cop has more info to protect than he did before Doggin spoke up.

unvote vote JC

Goodnight sweet prince.

Actually, right play here is to lynch Doggin. 

Let's roll the dice and kill JC. I don't like the claim, I really don't like Doggins timing. JC may give us more info here. If we kill Doggin we out the cop. Maybe Lee isn't the cop and get protection overnight. So what? We don't know who the doc is anyway. He would most likely self protect on N1 with no stunning town read. If anything , our cop has more info to protect than he did before Doggin spoke up.

unvote vote JC

Goodnight sweet prince.

huh?

Well now.  Jetscode

Only a few reasons actions fail:

1) They're set to a percentage of success

2) They work only on townies

3) They don't actually exist and a liar is claiming "failure" to avoid problems with a fake claim.

Two of those three possibilities support lynching JC.  If he's lying, he's scum, obviously.  If he's telling the truth, I'd say there's a better than 50% chance that his role failed because Ape is scum (percent chances for a masonizer don't really make much setup sense, especially given the source material, and masonizer is actually a role that it makes sense to have a "you can connect with townies only" rule on).  That's enough for me to support a lynch, especially since if JC is telling the truth, losing a "masonizer" is eminently survivable.

meh, your gaming the mod. Could have randomness, could maybe only convert VT.. lots of possibilities. Don't like the way you are herding us into lynch JC, if he's masonizer = auto lynch Ape.. though as a survivor/sk that play makes perfect sense

The important thing is that he's roped into the claim now, and either produces or dies at some point.. 

personally I don't buy it, but he's not going anywhere

Let's roll the dice and kill JC. I don't like the claim, I really don't like Doggins timing. JC may give us more info here. If we kill Doggin we out the cop. Maybe Lee isn't the cop and get protection overnight. So what? We don't know who the doc is anyway. He would most likely self protect on N1 with no stunning town read. If anything , our cop EDIT: doc not cop --has more info to protect than he did before Doggin spoke up.

unvote vote JC

Goodnight sweet prince.

Nooooo... lynch Doggin, confirm leelou so she 100% gets cop protection.. I thought she was hinting at it, btu selfishly i didn't want to kill off doggin day 1 on his return tour

Btw, town, I'd look hard at the folks claiming they knew Lee was cop claiming but who didn't vote me earlier. If the cop claim was that obvious, townies would want her in the open to be sure she got protection.

Btw, town, I'd look hard at the folks claiming they knew Lee was cop claiming but who didn't vote me earlier. If the cop claim was that obvious, townies would want her in the open to be sure she got protection.

Nice touch

Archived