Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, as a survivor, i guess my only play is to out Leelou as the town cop who got a "not town" read on me. Tried to protect her identity for a long as possible while dropping hints to her in my "not meaty" posts through the thread, but at this point if scum don't know who she is (or don't figure it out once i flip survivor and they realize why her N1 read on me was "not town") they're brain dead anyway, so ... there it is. Do what you will with that information, and hope the doc doesn't die too soon and leave her unprotected. I'm out. Will check back later to see if anyone bothered reading my back posts to confirm or if I'm dead

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Wow.  This game is a mess, already.

Guess it's up to me to figure this thing out...again.  Where is Catwoman, I mean, CTM?   We got this sh*t. 

Poor guy is still calling me scum lol.

Well, you are. 

meh, your gaming the mod. Could have randomness, could maybe only convert VT.. lots of possibilities. Don't like the way you are herding us into lynch JC, if he's masonizer = auto lynch Ape.. though as a survivor/sk that play makes perfect sense

The important thing is that he's roped into the claim now, and either produces or dies at some point.. 

personally I don't buy it, but he's not going anywhere

Nooooo... lynch Doggin, confirm leelou so she 100% gets cop protection.. I thought she was hinting at it, btu selfishly i didn't want to kill off doggin day 1 on his return tour

Glad to see you made it.

I'm claiming too.  Im a survivor.  Just figured I should let people know so they can decide if they think there would be two of us.  Reason why I haven't voted or made a single game post.  Dont care who is scum or town.  I just love you all equally

Interesting?  It's basically like not being in the game.  my strategy is to just break balls and make jokes to entertain people.  Hopefully town and scum decide Im worth keeping around for entertainment value.  If not then GFY.

You're serious.  Thought this was a joke at first.  

Unvote

Vote Doggin

Let's roll the dice and kill JC. I don't like the claim, I really don't like Doggins timing. JC may give us more info here. If we kill Doggin we out the cop. Maybe Lee isn't the cop and get protection overnight. So what? We don't know who the doc is anyway. He would most likely self protect on N1 with no stunning town read. If anything , our cop EDIT: doc not cop --has more info to protect than he did before Doggin spoke up.

unvote vote JC

Goodnight sweet prince.

Wait, what?  haha

Votecount
Doggin - Leelou, Pac, Hallia, CTM, Ape, Jif, Crusher (7) 
JC -  Nyn, Lily, Hess, Doggin, King (5)
Ape - 80, JC (2)
Pac - AJ (1)

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
Deadline: Thursday 8am PST

So, if Doggin flips non-town, it confirms Leelou.

JC should masonize her, and let her view whoever else she wants. It's like getting 2 vettings from teh cop in one night.

Yep. If JC is telling the truth, he's dead tonight because of it, which saves a mislynch. (Note to the doc - don't get cute)

Interesting...why?

The whole approach to a claimed survivor is kinda controversy. I mean he could actually be a survivor, or a lying scum. Some people are for just lynching to make sure either way, some keep them if they're useful in finding scum. Keeping them sometimes works... sometimes it really doesn't. So I dunno, kind of a hard call for me to make.

But I thought about it a bit more, and I'm just gonna go with Kivam today.

The whole approach to a claimed survivor is kinda controversy. I mean he could actually be a survivor, or a lying scum. Some people are for just lynching to make sure either way, some keep them if they're useful in finding scum. Keeping them sometimes works... sometimes it really doesn't. So I dunno, kind of a hard call for me to make.

.... ugh... or he could be a SK.

It really sticks in my craw when people present a partial list of all the possible scenarios, especially when it's a simple list to land on. 

i didn't have enough material to vote Doggin myself prior to this fiasco, so I didn't just jump behind Lee. I had it in my pocket that she was probably the cop but didn't see any benefits in a weak suggestion - especially with having the Ape JC and Pac banter heating up.

So, Leelou had a cop action on N1, but we saw no deaths?

What is the possibility that scum hit and identified the doc on N1?

Subtlely asks the doc to get cute. High value investigation target here, especially given JC's claim. JC agrees to Masonize lee tonight, she investigates ape, and you get at least one confirmed townie or 1 scum tomorrow morning (since scum can only kill one of ape or JC if both are town)

Now that JC is out in the open, you can see how he was gearing up for that claim.  The way he was playing it made me think he was a Lie Detector.

lolcatting JC is lolcatting

Wanted to get friendly with you as well.  Oh well.  

When was the last time you were lynched easily and within the first 2 game days?

Keep fear-mongering about the "ape narrative". I've already stated that I caught you without needing to concoct a narrative or case really, just a good ol' fashioned instinct play, that you confirmed with a horrid defense.

You're right, if it were 2011, you wouldn't have been so obvious. You weren't kidding last game in our QT about being "off" your scum game. You've lost your mojo... LOL

Who knows?  Last month maybe.  I'm just trying to keep it real.  You're reverting back to the old style Ape where we go head to head early.  No worries.  You may even get me lynched this game on D1...either way...I'm town.  My flip will expose you as wrong again.  Just like usual.  You really are easy to pin down on D1 then any other day.  Look at the path of destruction you led the town on last game.

Please announce your alignment for the record. 

Care to

Fair enough.

Hard claim:  Masonizer

Tried to mason with Ape last night.  Action failed.  

Do what you want with that.

If JC is telling the truth I still love my vote on Ape.  This won't look good on him if JC flips town.

.... ugh... or he could be a SK.

It really sticks in my craw when people present a partial list of all the possible scenarios, especially when it's a simple list to land on. 

SK is definitely an option as well, it's true. My bad.

Keeping a known survivor to LYLO is crazy, since they can purposely block vote with scum FTW

Dont see how this is a hard call, at all.  Especially with Crusher claiming Survivor too.  

Questionable logic from you.  Not sure what to make of it yet but it note worthy for sure. 

i didn't have enough material to vote Doggin myself prior to this fiasco, so I didn't just jump behind Lee. I had it in my pocket that she was probably the cop but didn't see any benefits in a weak suggestion - especially with having the Ape JC and Pac banter heating up.

You confuse me.

Votecount
Doggin - Leelou, Pac, Hallia, CTM, Ape, Jif, Crusher, Nyn, King (9) 
JC -  Nyn, Lily, Hess, Doggin, (4)
Ape - 80, JC (2)
Pac - AJ (1)

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
Deadline: Thursday 8am PST

Dont see how this is a hard call, at all.  Especially with Crusher claiming Survivor too.  

Questionable logic from you.  Not sure what to make of it yet but it note worthy for sure. 

I was unsure because some of Kivam's posts made me think he might be telling the truth. That about sums it up. And I'm like 99% sure JC is scum. 

Now that JC is out in the open, you can see how he was gearing up for that claim.  The way he was playing it made me think he was a Lie Detector.

If JC is telling the truth I still love my vote on Ape.  This won't look good on him if JC flips town.

80 - this is one of those moments where you can tie players together.  See, now we actually have information to build off of those early votes.  Not just a vote from someone voting someone who's voting someone that we know nothing about.  Unless, again, you know more than the town.  So, golf clap moment for you, buddy.

Still have a HUGE FOS on Hali for saying that 80's case had "merit" and not explaining how it had merit when I asked at least 3 different times.  

agreed! You town again?

Archived