Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't. I'm not being coy because I like it.

FYI, all you're prohibited from doing is character revealing.

You can say whatever you want so long as you don't say that you're, for example, Thor, or Hogan, etc.

ok..

what are your thoughts on lane?

Mixed. She's not having the best game ever but I definitely think there are better candidates for lynching such as Jif or Seph or even me when it comes down to it.

You can say whatever you want so long as you don't say that you're, for example, Thor, or Hogan, etc.

Maybe you. I know what I can and can't say. I'm skirting as close to the edge as I think I can.

this is what i thought too... 

It is the case.

Nolder is being unnecessarily obstinate because he's Nolder.  Again, we have to manage the crazy to win.  Unreal.

You're an a$$hole. No really.

I'm telling you I will be modkilled.

You want me to just do it anyway?

Nolder, THAT was your big information you presented?  Jesus man.  Did I have a single post that stated scum knew the roles, or that the scum team knew they were avoiding bussing a GF or RB?  No.  All they could do was speculate about the roles based on their characters. 

All I cared about was getting scum, and debated the likelihood of Seph being scum.  No matter what roles any of them thought they had there is zero reason why Seph would bus them.

Nolder, THAT was your big information you presented?  Jesus man.  Did I have a single post that stated scum knew the roles, or that the scum team knew they were avoiding bussing a GF or RB?  No.  All they could do was speculate about the roles based on their characters. 

All I cared about was getting scum, and debated the likelihood of Seph being scum.  No matter what roles any of them thought they had there is zero reason why Seph would bus them.

facepalm-bear-2.png

No.

You're an a$$hole. No really.

I'm telling you I will be modkilled.

You want me to just do it anyway?

Putting aside the whole a$$hole thing, no I don't want you to get modkilled.

You don't have to do anything.  Just keep on humping Seph's leg and let the rest of us townies try to win the game.  We've done a good enough job without you.

Doggin's setup is centered on town knowing very little.  We lynch 3 scum.  Nolder plays his role cryptically despite lack of info for the town and b*tches and moans despite a great town game.  Just makes no sense.  If it's something simple I'm missing and I'm stupid for it, fine.  Doesn't mean he has to have an attitude about it for 4 straight days.  PMS or something.

I'm done. This is my last post until Day and hopefully that opens with me being NK.

All I'm going to say is go back and reread my posts. Maybe by some miracle one of you will figure it out.

dude, i've been picking up what you are putting down for days.. I even said it a few days back

just don't understand the cloak and dagger routine..

Seriously, can the town have any worse power roles?

Nolder, if you have town results you better reveal them now in order to clear people and widdle down the pool to scum/Loki.

Otherwise, you're hurting the town (like you did when you tried to get yourself lynched and self voted).

Then he needs to reveal the results of all the people he targeted.  Town needs this info going forward.

honestly i don't get it.. seems clear to me that reveals of this type are fine and it would ensure doc protection for him... (maybe he's already getting it though?)

honestly i don't get it.. seems clear to me that reveals of this type are fine and it would ensure doc protection for him... (maybe he's already getting it though?)

He's permitted to reveal his results.  He's just being a dickhead.

Seriously, can the town have any worse power roles?

Nolder, if you have town results you better reveal them now in order to clear people and widdle down the pool to scum/Loki.

Otherwise, you're hurting the town (like you did when you tried to get yourself lynched and self voted).

blog-spc-2010-09-05-pee.jpg

Archived