Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm saying after the Ape's disintegration you offered little other than a vote on SMC and I'm out for lunch.  Seemed sketchy.

Well I don't have a cellphone otherwise I'd probably have continued posting while at lunch lol.

IDK what you want I was gone maybe an hour.

I don't like the way you arrived at your conclusions. It's also not hard to pay lip service to competing trains as scum, especially when you are the main lynch candidate. If you wanna live, show me something that isn't Ape-centric narrative.

I'm giving examples of having done things you said I didn't. Then you dismiss them.

No point in appealing to someone that is weighing my responses against a conclusion he has no interest in revisiting.

Your reluctance to consider my responses in earnest, and insistence on shifting what it is you want me to address feels agenda-driven. Read you as town until now. Now I feel like you're trying to drive the nails in my coffin.... Maybe to bail out jc? Don't know, don't like it.

Good.

Now I completely empathize with pac's disdain for the town from last game.

You idiots opted for 'flailing' and 'omgus' as a case over using your brains. Lazy stupid town.

Jetscode repeats the same sh*t as last 2 games, and no one bats an eye, CTM pied piper, SMC hides and hammers, I'm sure he'll say he just wanted to shut me up after I flip.

Unreal. Horrid display of town play.

Address what I'm on my phone and in the vets office with my dog, wife akid. What am I not seeing?

******* ninny

/shrug

Nothing really I guess.

I just decided I didn't like the AtE tactics and was giving you a chance to say something in your defense if you wanted.

You came into the thread and then left again so it looked to me like you were avoiding saying anything to me.

RIP

Also, what's wrong with the dog?

Good.

You idiots opted for 'flailing' and 'omgus' as a case over using your brains. Lazy stupid town.

Jetscode repeats the same sh*t as last 2 games, and no one bats an eye, CTM pied piper, SMC hides and hammers, I'm sure he'll say he just wanted to shut me up after I flip.

If you're town, you sucked this game.  Drop a list?

Good.

you sucked this game gfy

I still think you are scum

/shrug

Nothing really I guess.

I just decided I didn't like the AtE tactics and was giving you a chance to say something in your defense if you wanted.

You came into the thread and then left again so it looked to me like you were avoiding saying anything to me.

RIP

Also, what's wrong with the dog?

Unsure. 3 days of sh*tting all over house, up all night. We're exhausted, especially with huge workload. It's why I played like a flake. Either way.... Done for a while. Not much I enjoy about mafia when this over-extended in RL, not to make excuses, it's just a reality. It's only fun when I have time to kill.

Was giving you a chance to update reads in case you were town. Looks like you're not.

I'm the only player that has consistently posted updated reads. I don't need you to give me a chance.

My assumption is that you are scum. If you'd like to be added to my listed, then there you go. I like how you avoided it until the end. Then started to obfuscate, so you can run with the. 'You wre lynched because it's your fault' narrative.

one thing is for sure, ape either played the worst scum game or worst town game in history

I didn't fake claim cop. Just a tired townie that should have taken a deep breathe... But way to set up the excuse making.

You and wombat, already preparing.

I didn't fake claim cop. Just a tired townie that should have taken a deep breathe... But way to set up the excuse making.

You and wombat, already preparing.

no excuse.. I say 60% chance you are scum. i feel good with this . If I'm wrong, I'm wrong

I'm the only player that has consistently posted updated reads. I don't need you to give me a chance.

My assumption is that you are scum. If you'd like to be added to my listed, then there you go. I like how you avoided it until the end. Then started to obfuscate, so you can run with the. 'You wre lynched because it's your fault' narrative.

Cool.  Thanks for clearing me.

no excuse.. I say 60% chance you are scum. i feel good with this . If I'm wrong, I'm wrong

You've been setting up being wrong about me since our argument. Too bad every left doesn't have the sack to come after you.

Unsure. 3 days of sh*tting all over house, up all night. We're exhausted, especially with huge workload. It's why I played like a flake. Either way.... Done for a while. Not much I enjoy about mafia when this over-extended in RL, not to make excuses, it's just a reality. It's only fun when I have time to kill.

Sorry about that. We have a really old dog here and he does that like every other day lol. Just gotta clean it up until he kicks the bucket.

Archived