Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

colm-feore-fgk-laufey-thor-wide-560x282.

Laufey, Mafia Godfather, has been lynched

Final Vote Count

Nolder (2) -  Pac

Jetscode (5) - Nae, Barm, Integrity,  Lily

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Hallia (1) -JiF

Integrity (7) - Seph, 80, CTM, Lizzie, Wombat, Jetscode, Hallia, Nolder, SMC

3m27z8l.gif

Nae, Barm and Lily should be in crosshairs tomorrow.

Says the guy who sat in silence most of the day just to come in right after a l-1 vote to hammer out of no where and then start gloating about it.  You hooted and gloated long before Kiv posted the death so yeah...  You are who I'm gonna keep a closer eye on.  He was good as dead and you come out of no where to hammer... sounds like you checked the QT and made a move to hide your ass.

Says the guy who sat in silence most of the day just to come in right after a l-1 vote to hammer out of no where and then start gloating about it.  You hooted and gloated long before Kiv posted the death so yeah...  You are who I'm gonna keep a closer eye on.  He was good as dead and you come out of no where to hammer... sounds like you checked the QT and made a move to hide your ass.

She has a point. Were you afraid to make a stand until you had to bus Ape?

Also, if I had said anything I was concerned numbnuts like Nolder would vote me and get distracted from going after Ape. Heck, Nolder even voted me for no reason? LOL

I had a reason. The reason is still valid...I'll give you more leeway than the others though. Good hammer.

Love how people were ripping on CTM for his "60 % sure" comments. Pretty sure Nae was one of them. Probable scum right there.

1236236.jpg

^ 80's best mafia post ever .. funny, topical, accurate, great reference

well done 80

Love how people were ripping on CTM for his "60 % sure" comments.  Pretty sure Nae was one of them.  Probable scum right there.

1236236.jpg

No ragrets.... 60 percent and as strongly as he was going after someone he coulnd't have known the alignment of unless he was a teammate/didn't care what his alignment was because he's loki is something I would always scoff at.  If he wasn't going so strongly at him with weak arguments I'd have listened a little better.

Doggin is that votecount correct? It looks all jacked up.

**** yes. I'm still alive!

Here is my scum list, get your pen and paper... It is time for a 8PM scum hunting clinic followed by finger banging at 10, and self-aggrandizing doosh naggers at 11

No ragrets.... 60 percent and as strongly as he was going after someone he coulnd't have known the alignment of unless he was a teammate/didn't care what his alignment was because he's loki is something I would always scoff at. If he wasn't going so strongly at him with weak arguments I'd have listened a little better.

will you apologize when I flip town?

Archived