Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonna need Nyn, Lilly, Nae, Leelou, and Allannas addresses..  I'll get these out in the mail asap.

i_love_my_ape_tshirt-r71bb21325a034830b0

You know, Pac, someday when you make as much sense as Ape does, you might get your own little Pacette. Why don't you work on that and STFU?

Pretty much waiting to hammer, yes.  I'm home now and can be more verbose if that's what you want.

I've already stated it but what I see so far is the Ape initially responding with snark, then lashing out at multiple people willing to vote him, then being laid back nonchalant cool guy.  He's gone through a metamorphosis that included multiple personas  during the transformation.  It's the most vote worthy thing I've seen all game and yes..  I'll happily hammer him to either rid ourselves of scum or the distraction.  What exactly don't you understand?

As to your second point sorry if you didn't like where my vote was.  Let me change that for you.

Unvote

Vote Nolder

Probably because a few people including myself got on his case and told him to chill the **** out and stop being goaded by the dumb sh*t you guys are pulling. Case in point your vote on me.

Reading over all of this back and forth, if I had to pick the scummier of Ape and CTM I would have to go with

Ape

I personally would never vote one person over the other because of what sure they came from. That seems wrong to me.

If everyone prefers to leave Smash be for now, I will, but I still feel there's scum there.

DM female votes Ape.  What will this do to the narrative?!?!

Here's the problem with your play and why CTM is dead wrong.  The DM ladies don't favor the Ape.  It's the twink fest here at JN that continues to give him the benefit of the doubt when he spins his yarns and get the JNer to vote off the uncountered Cops with a guilty on the Ape.  You're doing the same sh*t here.  You like the sh*tshow he creates even though he's busting it off in your ass and telling you to move your hips a little more.  So go ahead and enjoy the ride.  

Argo GFY! 

Oh, ok.  This is the new narrative.  Everyone take note.

Catching up but..

Many moons ago when I was on DM I witnessed this bizarre reverence for the mighty "John Mcclain" or whatever the hell he calls himself there.  If you think that it doesn't exist then you've lost all objectivity on the topic.

Look at Nyn negative repping any post besmirching the Ape while positive repping the post above..  um.. hello?

To be fair, it's not hard to be revered on DM.  You just have to play for a while and be not terrible.

My bad, you're right.  I thought Nolder had dropped a lone vote on SMC a while back and left it there.

I've been voting hopping all game so far. Take that how you will.

I think the longest I had a vote on someone was Wombat.

So interesting that nobody wants to examine how poorly Jetscode defended, or scrutinize how he piled on me after avoiding me early.

You guys will pick me to the bones, but a guy like him playing just as gross as he did the last 2 games as scum... And you have the pragmatic buying into the gamblers folly and people making up magical theories that he must be trying to prove a point, even though he just floundered the exact same way as scum the last 2 games.

So interesting that nobody wants to examine how poorly Jetscode defended, or scrutinize how he piled on me after avoiding me early.

You guys will pick me to the bones, but a guy like him playing just as gross as he did the last 2 games as scum... And you have the pragmatic buying into the gamblers folly and people making up magical theories that he must be trying to prove a point, even though he just floundered the exact same way as scum the last 2 games.

gross post brah

So much for sticking with an inactive.  His stance on doing so lasted a whole 90 minutes while he was out to lunch.

You guys didn't follow me onto an inactive so I consolidated my vote instead when I got back.

You have a problem with that?

You know, Pac, someday when you make as much sense as Ape does, you might get your own little Pacette. Why don't you work on that and STFU?

No thanks.  I'd rather entertain myself while playing. 

To be fair, it's not hard to be revered on DM.  You just have to play for a while and be not terrible.

Keep in mind many people considered Darthe to be the #1 player on DM for a good...6 months or so maybe?

If someone resizes it for me I will so put it in my signature.

Note the difference in reactions between the true apettes and someone who hasn't yet been transformed.  Nice to see you're still with us.

I like Nol at the moment, he seems to be quick to react and clear up confusion

Speaking of which it's a good time to mention that starting tomorrow until...probably Monday my activity might drop. Friday/Saturday I might be MIA entirely. Luckily Day ends Thursday so hopefully it wont be too much of an issue.

CTM is backpedalling a lot here... apparently he's only got an "aggressive" reason to come after me, if I am coming after him (which goes back to what I said about him sensing that I'd come after him for nudging Lizzie's stupid case). Now that I stop pursuing him, he's suddenly not so passionate, convince or aggressive.

Hmmm... I've got to hand it to Doggin, the unconventional restriction on revealing, makes for a interesting dynamic. I've flip-flopped several times on completely different sets of suspects. 

Last I checked, CTM pursured you first.

Speaking of which it's a good time to mention that starting tomorrow until...probably Monday my activity might drop. Friday/Saturday I might be MIA entirely. Luckily Day ends Thursday so hopefully it wont be too much of an issue.

Especially since night will last a little longer than usual with everyone needing to submit a potential NA.

Note the difference in reactions between the true apettes and someone who hasn't yet been transformed.  Nice to see you're still with us.

So now I'm not a true apette?  I'm also probably not any longer a Dm'er as I haven't been there in 2 plus years either and I came back here first.

Archived