Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

Also, the fact that Ape's train has been a "slow build", unlike Wombat's to start the game, is one particular in all of this that makes me think there really is a decent chance he might be scum.  He's definitely not the worst lynch as we approach the deadline.

Fair point but it wasn't that slow either. 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lilly coming in 15 pages later and echoing ape's comments is pinging

I wasn't here when the argument between you two was actually happening. Would you prefer I stay silent, or give my opinions late?

I've made that clear.

• He pinged with some scummy posts
  • he didn't respond to direct taunts which he always does
  • then once the pressure started he started flailing:
  • Grasping at jif's silly point,
  • trying to buddy up to lizzie (claiming he was working with lizzie all along)
  • saying scum was imploying a get behind lizzie strategy
  • pinpointing me as loki of all things to see if anyone would bite (you may think i'm scum, but he's loki)
  • contradiction: whining about lynching vocal players only cause they are vocal while simultaneously voting a vocal player
  • continually referring to dumb townies being maniipulated into voting him by scum
  • self vote
  • appeal to empathy "aww shucks guys, this is what happens when I'm too busy at work"

in short, he defended like scum would imo

The red stuff: all things I do, or would do, as town

As for the rest:

• I didn't grasp jif's silly point, that was clear, I did however make you look stupid for a bush league move trying to invoke past games - you spin it as me using jif, it had nothing to do with him
  • I absolutely NEVER said I was working with lizzie all along, I said I "realized", and this doesn't require narrative, I bumped the post when the light went on, and that was the point at which you realized I would come at those nudging lizzie's case - you spin it terribly in your re-interpretation
  • I framed the logic of you being loki around you sitting in the middle on a lot of activity up until that point, which is indicative of 3rd party - you spin it as trying to get people to bite
  • I said this at the time, urging town to not lock on only to assertive players, does not preclude me from voting one IF I have a case - you spin this as contradiction, it should be common ******* sense
  • Self voting is null - you're spinning it as a scum tell? 

In all, you either made a really bad case, or I nailed you as scum and couldn't get the town to see logic over this fluffernutter bullsh*t spin you put on everything I said. I blame myself for that, rather than credit you, because I assumed a defensive posture which makes it easy for you to just slap down everything I say with empty sh*t like "pining" or "flailing". 

I'll add that at one point I contemplated that you might be Loki arguing with me to stay alive. If you get me lynched, whoopie, but it would absolutely keep you from being shot at by scum if they thought you were a lynch prospect.

Those voting Ape.... what is your reasoning?  You want others to join and kill him off then give a solid reason beyond him going "apesh*t" (per usual), acting dominant and self important (per usual), being the most vocal (per usual), defending himself (who wouldn't?)

I'm going with JC, Hally, Lily (but I always find her scummy) and possibly Pac... I don't like the post of his I quoted and it seems hes doing ALOT of that nudging thing and not really providing much substance to case anything himself.

I feel off about Jif.... where's the emo/sporadic behavior?  I don't like logical Jif lol  same with 80... it's giving me the sad to not see him be his all over the place self that I remember.

So you rather me be illogical?  

I'm not liking how CTM is looking right now. But I'm not going to vote there. All day I've been saying I like JC, Pac, and Lizzie for scum. Add CTM to that list now. The only one on my list with a train is JC, so 

Vote JC

I've been pretty open on both if you'd read back, JC's early "trap" amongst other things, and Hallia's opportunistic bandwagon and lame "day 1" excuse.

I want to know what you think about the following people: Me, Ape, CTM, Pac, Lily, 80, Smash.

I'm so sorry I haven't been here. Just checking in to say I'll be here 100% in the morning with thoughts and a catch up. My activity is unfortunately low during the week when all of y'all are so talkative. I'm also hesitant to place any kind of vote until I'm caught up though.

For now, UNVOTE

One question on this page, does Ape always use his own meta to defend himself?

I'm not liking how CTM is looking right now. But I'm not going to vote there. All day I've been saying I like JC, Pac, and Lizzie for scum. Add CTM to that list now. The only one on my list with a train is JC, so

Vote JC

Gee whiz. Did I call this on page 14 or what.

Nolder (1) - SMC

Jetscode (5) - Nae, Barm, Integrity, Nolder, Lily

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Hallia (2) - Pac, JiF

Integrity (7) - Seph, 80, CTM, Lizzie, Wombat, Jetscode, Hallia

With 17 players alive, 9 to lynch

Deadline is Noon Eastern on Thursday

Woah, the votes consolidated awfully quick.  Except for Nolder's, which is strange after this post:

Pac are you waiting to hammer Ape? What's going on?

If that's the case unvote instead of burying your vote on someone else while Ape's train builds.

Nolder (1) - SMC

Pac are you waiting to hammer Ape? What's going on?

If that's the case unvote instead of burying your vote on someone else while Ape's train builds.

Pretty much waiting to hammer, yes.  I'm home now and can be more verbose if that's what you want.

I've already stated it but what I see so far is the Ape initially responding with snark, then lashing out at multiple people willing to vote him, then being laid back nonchalant cool guy.  He's gone through a metamorphosis that included multiple personas  during the transformation.  It's the most vote worthy thing I've seen all game and yes..  I'll happily hammer him to either rid ourselves of scum or the distraction.  What exactly don't you understand?

As to your second point sorry if you didn't like where my vote was.  Let me change that for you.

Unvote

Vote Nolder

Woah, the votes consolidated awfully quick.  Except for Nolder's, which is strange after this post:

Nolder (1) - SMC

he's starting to ping.  He's acting like he knows Ape is town.  pretty sickening.

Nolder (1) - SMC

Um... isn't that SMC voting for Nolder?  Not the other way around.

BTW this bullsh*t with Ape seems orchestrated.

Who started it? LK? I think he's town but if he's not he has a teammate who knows the JN layout very well and understands if you start something on Ape near deadline it will blow the thread up and possibly end in a no lynch.

This seems purposeful to me.

We should drop 99% of Ape discussion (wtf are you retards doing talking about old games?) and work on the people who aren't talking imo.

If you want to continue to vote Ape fine but stfu so the rest of us can think.

Unvote

Vote SMC

Yeah, this is where Nolder dropped that vote on SMC.

Aaand another "ping" on Pac for blinding following that. :tongue:

I didn't even read it..  I was and am agreeing with the sentiment.  if you continue to read what he was implying was in fact what happened.  but you carry that Ape flag proudly.

I didn't even read it..  I was and am agreeing with the sentiment.  if you continue to read what he was implying was in fact what happened.  but you carry that Ape flag proudly.

-shoves the Ape flagpole up your ass-  If the :P wasn't clear enough.. that was sarcasm dear.

Nolder did vote JC.  But not before posting this:

Going to lunch hopefully you idiots are right but I really doubt it.

Would rather see an SMC, Barm, or Seph train right now myself.

Not my first pick but I prefer competing trains at least.

Unvote Vote JC

So much for sticking with an inactive.  His stance on doing so lasted a whole 90 minutes while he was out to lunch.

Archived