Fantasy Football Part Deaux?

Pac

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not engaging this foolishness.  There would be LESS FA's available if we set up the dopey system of allowing people to grab whomever they wanted without roster max's.

If the brilliant Doggin had his way he would be stashing every WR and RB he could on his roster even though he had no intention of ever using them.  If you don't understand how this hurts FA I'm not sure what to tell you.

a 7 man bench with roster max's is in essence the same as a 5 man bench without.  I'm sorry you all can't see to grasp this simple concept that is used at an overwhelming majority of fantasy football outlets.

I'd offer to send you links to help you understand but then I'd be empowering you to remain stupid.  I'll just suggest you google it or ask a friend or relative to dumb things down and explain it to you.

While we're at it an email for payment went out last week and Tom Shane paid in lightning speed followed quickly by AVM.  Since then..  nothing.

I'm not complaining about roster max's, I totally support that. All of my leagues have roster max's. All of my leagues have 5 or 6 man benches.

I just think a 7 man bench is ridiculous, especially in a 12+ team league. I don't need your faggoty links from dipsh*ts who started playing fantasy football 3 years ago, right before they got the idea to start a blog, to tell me sh*t.

I'm not complaining about roster max's, I totally support that. All of my leagues have roster max's. All of my leagues have 5 or 6 man benches.

I just think a 7 man bench is ridiculous, especially in a 12+ team league. I don't need your faggoty links from dipsh*ts who started playing fantasy football 3 years ago, right before they got the idea to start a blog, to tell me sh*t.

I'll file your complaint with the rest of the imaginary partners of teams that aren't even paying for the league.

7 man benches are the default on ESPN and CBS with 6 on Yahoo.  You should email them and tell them they're doing it wrong...  genius.

331572_2123986553448_620722779_o_crop_15

Aidan would look at the rules, acknowledge they're pretty standard, and quietly go about his business of building the best team he could..

Our crew whines like a bunch of bitchez hoping that if they tantrum loud enough they'll get their way.

If anyone has a RB to spare (because there a none available ever on the waiver in this stupid league) check my roster out and make me an offer.

There would be even less RBs available if the geniuses opposed to roster max's had their way.

There would be even less RBs available if the geniuses opposed to roster max's had their way.

I'm in the same size league with larger rosters with a 4 man bench, there was plenty of moves to be made on the waiver.  Not in this stupid league though.

Anywho - I'm looking for RB for those who need a WR or TE. 

I'm in the same size league with larger rosters with a 4 man bench, there was plenty of moves to be made on the waiver.  Not in this stupid league though.

Anywho - I'm looking for RB for those who need a WR or TE. 

What an awful sounding league.  Force you to drop players you'd rather keep because of bye weeks etc.  Sorry..  this ain't romper room.

What an awful sounding league.  Force you to drop players you'd rather keep because of bye weeks etc.  Sorry..  this ain't romper room.

Every league I've ever been is set up that way and it's 100% better than what you've set up.  It's all good bro.  Rules and rules and we all follow them, so it's not a big deal.  It's not hurting my team.  I'm just saying I dont like it and dont think its a great set up.  

I really do appreciate you setting it up, though. I need to send you money too.  I'll get on that this week.

Every league I've ever been is set up that way and it's 100% better than what you've set up.  It's all good bro.  Rules and rules and we all follow them, so it's not a big deal.  It's not hurting my team.  I'm just saying I dont like it and dont think its a great set up.  

I really do appreciate you setting it up, though. I need to send you money too.  I'll get on that this week.

Blame ESPN..  I went with mostly the defaults and made subtle changes that benefit us.  The type of league you describe is not the norm and sounds awful.  I don't want to be put in a position where I have to consider dropping starting caliber players because of bye weeks.

I've been in dozens and dozens of leagues over the years and have never seen a 4 man bench.  IMO it's absurd. 

But I can say if I joined a league as poorly set up as that I'd just go with it..   for example in another league I was assured we'd have FAAB because the Yahoo waiver system is awful.  It was discussed long before the draft in detail..  sure enough it didn't get set up. 

You know what I told them all on the message board? 

Nothing. 

Know why? 

Cause I'm not a whiny twat.

Blame ESPN..  I went with mostly the defaults and made subtle changes that benefit us.  The type of league you describe is not the norm and sounds awful.  I don't want to be put in a position where I have to consider dropping starting caliber players because of bye weeks.

I've been in dozens and dozens of leagues over the years and have never seen a 4 man bench.  IMO it's absurd. 

But I can say if I joined a league as poorly set up as that I'd just go with it..   for example in another league I was assured we'd have FAAB because the Yahoo waiver system is awful.  It was discussed long before the draft in detail..  sure enough it didn't get set up. 

You know what I told them all on the message board? 

Nothing. 

Know why? 

Cause I'm not a whiny twat.

Agree to disagree.  

I dont mind your stupid set up.  Dont mind it at all. 

It's a JN Mafia league, Pac.  You had to anticipated ball busting.  You didn't make it easy on yourself when you drafted Brady and Gronk.  It's as if you like being the enemy.

It's not my fault people left them sitting there.  I refuse to let emotion get in the way of making proper decisions.  It's the reason I've won numerous Fantasy Football Championships and why I'm the best mafia player in the northern hemisphere.

Thanks...  for the record money not going to me.  It stays on the site until it's ready to be dispersed.  All I'm doing is sending it to the top 3.

Across the board, all my leagues, I made the worst GM decisions of my life.

This league for example...had no faith in the Cowboys offense.  I bench Randle.  

Eifert over Olson worked really well for me too.

And even though it was only 2 points, Dalton outscored Cam.  

And I had half a mind to put Mathews in over Landry.  Figured he might hawk a goalline TD and catch 5 passes...didnt think he'd do what he did but oh well.  I think I'm going to get away with it all. 

Across the board, all my leagues, I made the worst GM decisions of my life.

This league for example...had no faith in the Cowboys offense.  I bench Randle.

Eifert over Olson worked really well for me too.

And even though it was only 2 points, Dalton outscored Cam.

And I had half a mind to put Mathews in over Landry.  Figured he might hawk a goalline TD and catch 5 passes...didnt think he'd do what he did but oh well.  I think I'm going to get away with it all.

blah blah blah.

If I started Devonta Freeman over CJ Anderson, you have nothing to say. But I guess that's what's great about hindsight.

I'm sitting at 1-2 but optimistic.  I've been in the top half in scoring each of the 3 weeks and hopefully get both Andre Ellington AND Arian Foster available to me this week.  Also got Antonio Gates penciled in to start for me in Week 5.  He's old but has to be better than Martellus Bennett sans Jay Cutler....

I'm sitting at 1-2 but optimistic.  I've been in the top half in scoring each of the 3 weeks and hopefully get both Andre Ellington AND Arian Foster available to me this week.  Also got Antonio Gates penciled in to start for me in Week 5.  He's old but has to be better than Martellus Bennett sans Jay Cutler....

I'm gonna make you the Hokies of week 4.

LETS GO

fyi everyone should have the email for payment.  I purposely made the deadline way out so still plenty time.  That said if everyone hasn't paid by the deadline I'll just refund the money of those who have paid and call it a free league.  No energy to chase people.

so far myself, shane, and avm are the only ones that have paid.

fyi everyone should have the email for payment.  I purposely made the deadline way out so still plenty time.  That said if everyone hasn't paid by the deadline I'll just refund the money of those who have paid and call it a free league.  No energy to chase people.

so far myself, shane, and avm are the only ones that have paid.

As the proud owner of Dez Bryant and Sam Bradford, I'm not disgusted. 

As the proud owner of Dez Bryant and Sam Bradford, I'm not disgusted. 

My guess is a couple dead beats in the league are going to quietly let the deadline pass.

Kind of embarrassing.  I'll be sure to point them out when it happens.

Archived