Camp Tweets 8-11

flgreen

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh give me a break.

I think you're being satirical.

But in case you're not.  Give me a ******* break.

Geno Smith has a pattern of being immature and acting out. It's been heavily documented here and it wouldn't at all surprise me to find out that he was the instigator of this whole ordeal.

Maturity of a guy who just got punched in the face. Time to grow up.

He might just want people to know hes not completely ****ed up.

Maybe it wont be as bad and he can make it back sooner. This will surely make all these old **** pessimistic Jet fans who just love misery with a passion very unhappy.

I wish Fitz the best, and hope he can step up as none of this is his fault but whether people admit it or not this is a bad loss and a completely ****ed up situation.

Maybe it wont be as bad and he can make it back sooner. This will surely make all these old **** pessimistic Jet fans who just love misery with a passion very unhappy.

I wish Fitz the best, and hope he can step up as none of this is his fault but whether people admit it or not this is a bad loss and a completely ****ed up situation.

I doubt that is a picture of someone with a jaw broken in 2 places.  No marks, no swelling?  That is just a picture of an immature a$$hole trying to look gangsta.  Child, please.

Geno Smith has a pattern of being immature and acting out. It's been heavily documented here and it wouldn't at all surprise me to find out that he was the instigator of this whole ordeal.

Yep, probably wasn't the guy who got arrested in college for starting a bar fight.  Probably not.

Nice, piping hot take though.

1. As you would expect, Jets in the preliminary stage re: adding another QB. A veteran is coming aboard. #nyj

0 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet

Favorite

More

At least we can count on Fitz being more ready than Vick was.

At least we can count on Fitz being more ready than Vick was.

True....I still cant believe it.

Hopefully this guy can make smart plays and just keep us in games. The sh*tty part is that I feel like that's Fitz ceiling (game manager) and even though that could be better than Geno's ceiling, we don't know for sure and wont know yet again.

I'm sure someone tweeted this already but would have paid big money to be near Rex when he found out about the Geno incident. #NYJ

Wow people are so petty.  Who gives a sh*t?? I mean really....

Wrinkle to Geno Smith story. People close to him aren't sure he can give his side of story in clear detail. Or if he can even talk right now

Newsflash, there are these tools people call them paper and pencil....

Absolutely.  I doubt Fitz relinquishes the starting position this year.

That very well may be the case.

Because, no matter how the coaches feel about Geno, if Fitz plays well and wins us games, how do you take him out for Geno's return? This could be the last of Geno Smith in New York.

Archived