Jets Ticket Prices on Stubhub

Lot K Tailgaters

Since we are all driving together this week, I sold my extra yellow parking pass on stub hub and netted $60.  I priced it in the bottom 10 for Instant Download Yellows and it sold in under 24 hours.  That means the poor soul who bought it paid over $80 for it.  Granted, it was earlier in the week, but the parking passes have far more investment potential than any stadium seating..   There is something seriously wrong with that picture, if you ask me.  

Parking passes go up the closer to the game. Tickets to the game go down.

The resellers know they have you by the b*lls with the parking passes - can't get into the game unless you park the BMW.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Parking passes go up the closer to the game. Tickets to the game go down.

The resellers know they have you by the b*lls with the parking passes - can't get into the game unless you park the BMW.

Ticket prices are at $13 as of 9:30 AM but cheapest parking is $80 at the moment. Holy balls. 

Ticket prices are at $13 as of 9:30 AM but cheapest parking is $80 at the moment. Holy balls. 

The burping farting tailgaters really help here, the one thing they do for me.  One has to get to the lots so early to get a good spot that if there's an inkling you're going to be there within an hour of the game, a Green parking pass is PSL gold.

SAR I

Row 1 seats anywhere will always command a higher resale price.

Yes, and most importantly they dictate the resale value of all the seats in my section.

So just like I'm the guy who decides when everyone stands up, I'm the guy who decides how much the aftermarket seats are worth.  Normally, an elite team or an opening day gets me 20% to 50% over face, not so today unfortunately.

SAR I

The burping farting tailgaters really help here, the one thing they do for me.  One has to get to the lots so early to get a good spot that if there's an inkling you're going to be there within an hour of the game, a Green parking pass is PSL gold.

SAR I

Will you be there at Redskins game? I really want to meet you. Let's meet at tailgatejoe's tailgate. 

Yes, planning on attending all home games this year unless the kids schedules or travel gets in the way.

SAR I

Okay. Let me warn you in advance. I burp and fart just like every other beer drinking human being. But at the same time, I am a White Collar manager at a Fortune 100 company and I drive a Mercedes. Do I meet your standard or do you have a strict no burping and farting policy?

What's funny is that the alleged big draw at all these new stadiums, arenas, etc., is always the amazing Jumbrotron! So you can watch replays on a huge TV, just like you do at home! 

And again, if I'm 40/50something, I will make the 3-4 hour time commitment to go to a concert hockey/basketball/MLB game. My family can deal with the kids/sports/homework stuff for a few hours without me. The 12-hour commitment for an NFL game is something else, even if it is a weekend. It's odd that he NFL chases old guys with money who really are less likely to want to go at the expense of younger fans who are more inclined to go if it was cheaper. Those teens/20somethings don't have those family/work things the old guys do. It's not scientific , but based on this board anyway, a lot of the older guys are not going. So when you sell all the bells and whistles that SAR loves, for most people who do have the money, I can get that at home or at the local bar, way cheaper and closer to or in home. The things this stadium caters to does nothing to attract their older target demographic no matter how much they try to sell it, and does so at the expense of a younger market. 

Okay. Let me warn you in advance. I burp and fart just like every other beer drinking human being. But at the same time, I am a White Collar manager at a Fortune 100 company and I drive a Mercedes. Do I meet your standard or do you have a strict no burping and farting policy?

Complaining about drinking and partying at an NFL game is like holding Rosh Hashana 

services at DIno BBQ and complaining that it isn't kosher.

Complaining about drinking and partying at an NFL game is like holding Rosh Hashana 

services at DIno BBQ and complaining that it isn't kosher.

I agree but looks like SAR doesn't. I made it a goal for myself this year to turn SAR around. Once he enjoys tailgating while burping and farting, he will never go back. He will sell his BMW and drive a Chevy to the games. 

Archived