***** The Comeuppance Gauntlet: Game 1 — Steelers vs. Cheating scum *****

Integrity28

Scobee welcome to unemployment. Sadly it would be a one possession game right now if he didn't shank those 2 FG's despite Steelers paying horrendously

That's like throwing out milk that's 2 weeks past expiration in the hope that you can find milk that's just 10-13 days past expiration.  There are fewer than 32 NFL-caliber kickers out there right now. 

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pitts is going to be s bottom 5 defense. They are abysmal.

I don't see it, I think they are middle of the pack, Pitt will be in the mix for the playoffs.  The Pats just got lucky with this rookie oline, not that surprising with the QB they have.

I'm tired of watching this team compete, tired of watching Patriots fans brag about their glory, I just want an all out disaster like they deserve. 

As for us, until a Qb walks through that door, those games will be equally as painful, no matter how good the defense is.

Steelers played horribly, specifically on defense, and barely lost.

this Pats team isn't that good, imo

Pats offense is still real good.  their defense especially their run d is suspect.  I also think the experience we have at wide out will help us against their young d backs. wishful thinking but i believe we split with them

I don't see it, I think they are middle of the pack, Pitt will be in the mix for the playoffs.  The Pats just got lucky with this rookie oline, not that surprising with the QB they have.

I'm tired of watching this team compete, tired of watching Patriots fans brag about their glory, I just want an all out disaster like they deserve. 

As for us, until a Qb walks through that door, those games will be equally as painful, no matter how good the defense is.

good post.

Tough to say.  Lebeau is with the Titans.  That is a pretty big loss.

Steelers got smoked.  Tomlin will finally have to "answer for Santino".  Guy is way in over his head.  

And what about the DC?  Good Lord, did he (and his unit) get boned last night.  What, no one knows where fukkin' Gronk is lined up?  LMFAO.  What an absolute joke.  Guy should tender his resignation this morning.

Archived