Jeremy Kerley

Smashmouth

Didn't see much of him today other than 2 terrible Punt Returns that should have gone for 20 + yards each. On one he didn't follow his block and on the other all he had to do was run straight and he took it out to the right and got hammered. He is just plain terrible and i'm not sure how we Justify his salary. Jets probably shopped him and got no offers not at a salary close to 4 mil per for a player who can't get in the starting in up and is a terrible ST player.

He must be in Bowles and Gailey's dog house.....too bad he would be the perfect compliment to Marshall and Decker if he had his shlt together.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

To be honest Chris Owusu, is much better, I can't believe we picked a gem like this off the garbage heap.

The knock is his concussion history, but he's tall fast with good hands. He's class, but Marshall, Wow'ed he's the best receiver I've seen since Key. 

In Bowles presser, he stated that they decided to use owusu in the game plan instead of kerley based on the matchups of their corners. He stated that Owusu could block where as kerley couldn't match up and that every week will be different.

Can you believe that there was a time when Kerley was the BEST receiver on the team? Shows what a sorry state this team's offense was in. I can't remember the last time we had a group of receivers as reassuring as this one. Marshall, Decker, Owusu, Smith, and then Kerley gives me a lot of hope for this year's offense. 

He must be in Bowles and Gailey's dog house.....too bad he would be the perfect compliment to Marshall and Decker if he had his shlt together.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Sorry but he's not in the same zip code as Owusu in a lot of ways and Owusu still has some development ahead of him.

Can you believe that there was a time when Kerley was the BEST receiver on the team? Shows what a sorry state this team's offense was in. I can't remember the last time we had a group of receivers as reassuring as this one. Marshall, Decker, Owusu, Smith, and then Kerley gives me a lot of hope for this year's offense. 

Archived