Do we unwrap our secret weapon on MNF?

Jetster

Does Devin Smith line up to the shock of the Colts secondary? 

Decker & Marshall inside with Owusu & Smith on the outside.

PICK YOUR POISON, but don't forget about the delayed draw to Ivory.

Love our weapons this year, Jets have finally caught up the rest of the league.

Clyde Gates & David Nelson are distant nightmares.

I must say, I am very excited for Devin Smith....I don't watch a lot of college football, but the highlights of this kid...and everything I read - is precisely what this team needs....

A deep threat that knows how to track a ball in the air...Fitz can throw it up and this kid will be able to find it.  Too often the ball has to placed perfectly for a deep pattern to work.  Guys like Smith can and will change their patterns, on the fly, to make a play.

I have a good feeling.

I must say, I am very excited for Devin Smith....I don't watch a lot of college football, but the highlights of this kid...and everything I read - is precisely what this team needs....

A deep threat that knows how to track a ball in the air...Fitz can throw it up and this kid will be able to find it.  Too often the ball has to placed perfectly for a deep pattern to work.  Guys like Smith can and will change their patterns, on the fly, to make a play.

I have a good feeling.

He might be a better Torrey Smith. That ain't bad at all.

When I read the title, I thought someone was talking about Geno's c@ck. I thought he was going to whip it out at some point during the game Monday night. Would have been epic.

you must think about cocks a lot.

when I see "secret weapon" cocks are the last thing that pops into my mind. 

I have a good feeling.

I remember seeing the highlights of Sanchez in college.    Sorry...couldn't resist. 

Archived